***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

evewidow, i'm the same. I can't wait. I feel like finding out the sex has kind of broken up the pregnancy too.............making it feel quicker :-D x

yea its another little milestone to get out the way , after my gender scan i have a midwife appointment a week later then a week after that we are away for a weekend and i have my wedding anniversary then 2 weeks after that i have my birthday my 20 weeks scan and my trip to new york all helping me while away the weeks , i suppose i will have to count down to xmas after that lol !

Just a silly post!
My tickers moved up a box; The littlest thing create the greatest pleasure lol!!

Also my scan and halfway milestone is 14 days today. Yay!!

@evewidow, I know! I'm so glad I have so much coming up and such a busy end of year! lol. Before I know it Christmas will be over and then have about a month to think about the birth. Woo Hoo!

@meg89 I'm the same, when the babygaga ticker changes it feels great. x

Yeah i can't wait to find out either. I'm guessing boy! My scan is on tuesday, I can't wait!

It's so exciting I can't wait to find out. I'm totally convinced I'm having a boy too.

good morning ladiies!! hope everyone is feeling good! nice to see most of our gender scans are coming up how exciting! mine is september 5th hopefully its team pink but i have a feeling im having a boy =/ we will just have to wait and see...

@mummymadness good luck on ur scan today hun!

@eve i know how ur feeling now i had to reschedule my gender scan from August 28th to September 5th cuz my hubby was told he needed to be at work =/ good luck and hope everything works out for u guys!

hello everyone. hope everyone is doing well.

i came to find out last night that my daughter picked up something extra at summer camp this year (head lice) yay :nope:.
what fun that is to try and get rid of. as of last night she had no visible bugs left just nits, which i will be treating later today.:growlmad:

hope everyone has a better day than me

hello everyone. hope everyone is doing well.

i came to find out last night that my daughter picked up something extra at summer camp this year (head lice) yay :nope:.
what fun that is to try and get rid of. as of last night she had no visible bugs left just nits, which i will be treating later today.:growlmad:

hope everyone has a better day than me

thats a nice present for you to have ! :dohh:

Hi ladies ley could i please have a blue stork near my Name :) :), It was real strange expected a girl sooo much every thing pointed that way, Thought we may feel a little dissapointed but as soon as we saw him in 3D we melted he is perfectly adorable were on cloud 9 the bedroom situation may be hard but ohhhh well lol.

Got some piccys on my thread in 2nd tri , Hope every ones real well today :)

ooh congrats on team blue mummymadness ..off to look at pics :)

has anyone read this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/208874-has-anyone-heard-true-anyone-30.html

be interesting to see if its true for those in lovebugs that know the gender

Congratulations mummymadness!!

will add your blue stork now xx

Hi ladies ley could i please have a blue stork near my Name :) :), It was real strange expected a girl sooo much every thing pointed that way, Thought we may feel a little dissapointed but as soon as we saw him in 3D we melted he is perfectly adorable were on cloud 9 the bedroom situation may be hard but ohhhh well lol.

Got some piccys on my thread in 2nd tri , Hope every ones real well today :)

Yay how exciting :) I so can't wait for my scan...3 weeks to go!!!

Its amazing girls you will be over the moon to see how much bubs has grown they look sooooo different :).

Will check that thread out hun, Its real strange how everything intuition predictor sites etc were all wrong lol xxxx

Its amazing girls you will be over the moon to see how much bubs has grown they look sooooo different :).

Will check that thread out hun, Its real strange how everything intuition predictor sites etc were all wrong lol xxxx

I thought boy though :) my symptoms are similar to yours tho so I am also hoping for a boy ;)!!

Oooo u never know Lucky hun good luck, Checked that thread out but i have lots of veins in my eyes and couldnt see any hooks lol.

Yay, mummymadness, congratulations on your baby boy. lol.

Ok, can I just ask what are fish hooks in relation to veins in eyes? x

I just checked out the thread and looked... and it's true for me (strange).. My mom pointed out how weird it is, and we're curious.. does it change when you aren't pregnant or something? How can it possibly work? Hopefully I can remember that later and think to check when I'm not pregnant anymore lol :)

Ok it would have helped if I had gone back to the first page. duh. I'm going to test it and see...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->