***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I can't see any.....but i've been crying.....would that make a difference. x

I can't see any.....but i've been crying.....would that make a difference. x

maybe , i could see 2 earlier in the right eye but ive been rubbing my eyes and have none now lol maybe look tomo :)

I haven't been able to be on much lately since I've gone full time volunteering for the 4th grade in my mom's school. I've been doing anything from reading to the kids, helping with small groups, grading papers and making copies for teachers. Now that they're done with review, the workload picked up. I've been so exhausted from a combination of volunteering (leave our house by 6am, get home around 5-6) and being pregnant, that I've been falling asleep around 8 each night.. what a huge change for me! I'm totally wiped out!

Anyways, hope everyone's gender scans go great! I can't wait to hear what everyone is having! :)

I've suddenly been having HORRIBLE heartburn lately. I thought it went away after first trimester or so.. turns out I only had a 2 week break, and now its back worse than ever! A drink of water makes it act up. The only thing I've found that helps so far (since I don't like Tums) is drinking milk.. and I REALLY don't like milk, so this is just no fun for me :( Especially since I've recently started craving spicy/mexican food, along with cheddar cheese. It's a battle I'll have to deal with, I suppose.

How is everyone else feeling? Hope all are feeling well! :)

When my mom was preggars with me she had heartburn and had plainish flavored haagan daz --- b/c haagan daz is one of the ice creams that has few ingredients besides milk and sugar (fattening, yes, but "healthy" in the sense its natural and is somewhat nutritious with real milk) and just vanilla, strawberry or w/e non-crazy flavor she wanted. She found it very soothing. Try it!!!!

Hi ladies ley could i please have a blue stork near my Name :) :), It was real strange expected a girl sooo much every thing pointed that way, Thought we may feel a little dissapointed but as soon as we saw him in 3D we melted he is perfectly adorable were on cloud 9 the bedroom situation may be hard but ohhhh well lol.

Got some piccys on my thread in 2nd tri , Hope every ones real well today :)

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: but i cant find the thread with the piks :nope: i wannna seee bubs!

everyone is saying im having a girl but i have a feeling im also having a boy...

Congrats to Mummymaddness on your baby blue bundle :)

I cant wait to find out what we are having. I am starting to get a little nervous about it. I really think pink and really want pink so i wil be SOOOOOOOOO shocked if it is a boy!!!! Super Super shocked!!! Means we have alot of money to spend lol... :)

Well it is the weekend here. How is everyone?

Congrats to Mummymaddness on your baby blue bundle :)

I cant wait to find out what we are having. I am starting to get a little nervous about it. I really think pink and really want pink so i wil be SOOOOOOOOO shocked if it is a boy!!!! Super Super shocked!!! Means we have alot of money to spend lol... :)

Well it is the weekend here. How is everyone?

not the weekend here yet booo lol ! i will be super super shocked if i get told its a girl so i know how you feel !

I am sure hoping for team Blue, but I'll probably be one of the last to know...I want a 3D scan sooooo badly, but the one I want is $150...one without a video is $130...but what's an extra $20?....I can't afford either though, so I'll probably be waiting until 11 Oct (or sometime near there.) =(

So I called my mom and in a sad voice told her how long I have to wait for my gender scan and how for only $150 I could have a 3D/4D ultrasound and if only she could pitch in like $50 and come with me, then I could have it in a couple weeks....she said YES!!!!! =D Yay!! I'll get to see baby in a timely manner after all (and know the sex!)

So I called my mom and in a sad voice told her how long I have to wait for my gender scan and how for only $150 I could have a 3D/4D ultrasound and if only she could pitch in like $50 and come with me, then I could have it in a couple weeks....she said YES!!!!! =D Yay!! I'll get to see baby in a timely manner after all (and know the sex!)

Lucky!! haha I can't wait until my next scan.. just a regular one on Sept. 8th, but at least I'll see Zealia!:happydance: It's just to confirm the gender again, and to look at her development so far.. but I'm still VERY excited for it.... :) :)

I'm feeling this little one so much, he/she is so super active. It feels so real.

On a darker note, I've been hesitating telling my Ex so much, I've click on his email to message him and I always ex it out, because I'm so afraid of the reality that he is going to abandon this baby like he abandoned me.

I know as soon as I tell him that I wasnt lying about being pregnant and I was afraid to tell him because he said some horrible things about me, im going to feel so much better

I mean I'm almost 16 weeks, and this baby deserves a lot than I can provide right now, and I want to tell this baby I am so sorry, because I promised myself I would have a father for my children like I never had, and it's up to him if I've broken that promise to this little life.

Can anyone help me write a formal letter to him, to explain how much of a big deal this is? His sister helped me through the first 8 weeks, and when I had my first period, she said it could be a tubal pregnancy, and he just laughed it off and said "loldeadbaby"

and I know he's going to say something like that again...I'm so afraid.

they dont usually do 3d scans though until your about 26 weeks? 28 weeks is the best time but before 26 the picture isnt very good and it doesn't really look like a 'baby' more like a foetus if you get me. so maybe you could just get a gender scan as that would be cheaper anyway?

Hope every ones real well today i am stuck at work bummer , Also looked for fish hooks again today nothing resembeling hooks in my eyes lol.

Heres a piccy of baby in 3d fo any one who didnt see he was rubbing his face :cloud9: https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/100827_110941.jpg

well ..fishhook eyes predict girl , chinese calender predicts girl , my intution is boy lets see who is right next week lol !

well ..fishhook eyes predict girl , chinese calender predicts girl , my intution is boy lets see who is right next week lol !

whats the link for the chinese calender if u dnt mind me asking. i did one with my 1st and it was true but carnt find the link for it now :(

they dont usually do 3d scans though until your about 26 weeks? 28 weeks is the best time but before 26 the picture isnt very good and it doesn't really look like a 'baby' more like a foetus if you get me. so maybe you could just get a gender scan as that would be cheaper anyway?

This place does em at 17+ weeks, but I looked at some pictures of 18 weeks verses 25-26 weeks and I think what we'll do is get a 2D gender scan now for $80 and a 3D later (this place will discount the 3D one...so that will work...) =)....my mom is being so agreeable it's weird! She said she'd help pay for both of em! (which is the ONLY way I'm able to do it!) She must really wanna see her 1st grandbaby! :cloud9::cloud9:

Just wanted you all to know i had my gender scan today and we r on team :pink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My EDD has been moved to the 3rd of Feb also but god knows when squishy will decide to arrive!!

Just wanted you all to know i had my gender scan today and we r on team :pink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My EDD has been moved to the 3rd of Feb also but god knows when squishy will decide to arrive!!

awwww lucky u!!! team pink!! congratzz!!! :hugs:

afternoon ladies! so last night my son decided to watch a scary movie even though i told him not to and he creeps into our bed and sleeps in the middle which i didnt mind....BUT this lil boy loves moving his feet and kicked me so hard in my tummy :nope: the pain was there was for 5 minutes straight but its gone maybe im paranoid but i havent felt any movements from bubs today...i hope bubs is okay :huh:

@mummymadness SOOOO CUTE!!!! godblesss him!!! i cant wait till my 3d gender scan 8 more days!:happydance:

congrats on ur baby girl..

18days till my scan lol wish it would hurry up.hopin for a lil girl..cant wait to see our baby again..iv been feelin him/her move a bit more this week its great..been feelin pretty much normal just hungry all the time..really lookin forward to finding out wat bubs is so i can go on a shoppin spree lol..even though i wont need much if it is another boy but im sure i ll find some cute stuff for him..

were having a nice and quite wkend..the next few weeks were goin to be busy we have my cousins lil girls 1st bday then its fathers day the next day..next weeked we have my nans spreading of the ashes gatherin at the blue mountains then goin to a friends kids party the day after..i ll also be doin 4 cakes next month lol one right after another so im goin to be busy which will make time go faster yippeee lol..

hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->