***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

afternoon ladies! so last night my son decided to watch a scary movie even though i told him not to and he creeps into our bed and sleeps in the middle which i didnt mind....BUT this lil boy loves moving his feet and kicked me so hard in my tummy :nope: the pain was there was for 5 minutes straight but its gone maybe im paranoid but i havent felt any movements from bubs today...i hope bubs is okay :huh:

@mummymadness SOOOO CUTE!!!! godblesss him!!! i cant wait till my 3d gender scan 8 more days!:happydance:

aww im sure bubs is fine , i also had a child sleeping in the middle of us last night dunno what was up with him , i was getting kicked so i had to sleep the other way so i got kickd in the back instead lol

Just wanted you all to know i had my gender scan today and we r on team :pink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My EDD has been moved to the 3rd of Feb also but god knows when squishy will decide to arrive!!

Awww, congrats!! :) :):happydance:

I haven't been able to be on much lately since I've gone full time volunteering for the 4th grade in my mom's school. I've been doing anything from reading to the kids, helping with small groups, grading papers and making copies for teachers. Now that they're done with review, the workload picked up. I've been so exhausted from a combination of volunteering (leave our house by 6am, get home around 5-6) and being pregnant, that I've been falling asleep around 8 each night.. what a huge change for me! I'm totally wiped out!

Anyways, hope everyone's gender scans go great! I can't wait to hear what everyone is having! :)

I've suddenly been having HORRIBLE heartburn lately. I thought it went away after first trimester or so.. turns out I only had a 2 week break, and now its back worse than ever! A drink of water makes it act up. The only thing I've found that helps so far (since I don't like Tums) is drinking milk.. and I REALLY don't like milk, so this is just no fun for me :( Especially since I've recently started craving spicy/mexican food, along with cheddar cheese. It's a battle I'll have to deal with, I suppose.

How is everyone else feeling? Hope all are feeling well! :)

When my mom was preggars with me she had heartburn and had plainish flavored haagan daz --- b/c haagan daz is one of the ice creams that has few ingredients besides milk and sugar (fattening, yes, but "healthy" in the sense its natural and is somewhat nutritious with real milk) and just vanilla, strawberry or w/e non-crazy flavor she wanted. She found it very soothing. Try it!!!!

Oh wow! I'm so glad you said this.......I now have an excuse to eat haagan daz!! x

I haven't been able to be on much lately since I've gone full time volunteering for the 4th grade in my mom's school. I've been doing anything from reading to the kids, helping with small groups, grading papers and making copies for teachers. Now that they're done with review, the workload picked up. I've been so exhausted from a combination of volunteering (leave our house by 6am, get home around 5-6) and being pregnant, that I've been falling asleep around 8 each night.. what a huge change for me! I'm totally wiped out!

Anyways, hope everyone's gender scans go great! I can't wait to hear what everyone is having! :)

I've suddenly been having HORRIBLE heartburn lately. I thought it went away after first trimester or so.. turns out I only had a 2 week break, and now its back worse than ever! A drink of water makes it act up. The only thing I've found that helps so far (since I don't like Tums) is drinking milk.. and I REALLY don't like milk, so this is just no fun for me :( Especially since I've recently started craving spicy/mexican food, along with cheddar cheese. It's a battle I'll have to deal with, I suppose.

How is everyone else feeling? Hope all are feeling well! :)

When my mom was preggars with me she had heartburn and had plainish flavored haagan daz --- b/c haagan daz is one of the ice creams that has few ingredients besides milk and sugar (fattening, yes, but "healthy" in the sense its natural and is somewhat nutritious with real milk) and just vanilla, strawberry or w/e non-crazy flavor she wanted. She found it very soothing. Try it!!!!

Oh wow! I'm so glad you said this.......I now have an excuse to eat haagan daz!! x

Hehehe... After I told my mom about this, she took me to the store and so I could get two pints of Haagan Daz vanilla bean.. and it works GREAT!! lol :happydance: Lucky for me, nobody else in my family likes vanilla ice cream, too.. so it will go untouched! :)

I'm feeling this little one so much, he/she is so super active. It feels so real.

On a darker note, I've been hesitating telling my Ex so much, I've click on his email to message him and I always ex it out, because I'm so afraid of the reality that he is going to abandon this baby like he abandoned me.

I know as soon as I tell him that I wasnt lying about being pregnant and I was afraid to tell him because he said some horrible things about me, im going to feel so much better

I mean I'm almost 16 weeks, and this baby deserves a lot than I can provide right now, and I want to tell this baby I am so sorry, because I promised myself I would have a father for my children like I never had, and it's up to him if I've broken that promise to this little life.

Can anyone help me write a formal letter to him, to explain how much of a big deal this is? His sister helped me through the first 8 weeks, and when I had my first period, she said it could be a tubal pregnancy, and he just laughed it off and said "loldeadbaby"

and I know he's going to say something like that again...I'm so afraid.

Hun, don't feel guilty that you are breaking a promise, when he is the one that could let the baby down.

I was a single mother to my daughter and her father doesn't really make an effort, but I never stop them from having a relationship. I was both the mother and father to her, because you have to be.

How old is he? He sounds very childish. x

i want to know the gender of my baby............ now

they do free gender scans up north why the hell can't they do them in the south :(

well ..fishhook eyes predict girl , chinese calender predicts girl , my intution is boy lets see who is right next week lol !

whats the link for the chinese calender if u dnt mind me asking. i did one with my 1st and it was true but carnt find the link for it now :(

justparents.co.uk

Or on page 60.......someone has the "im predicted a girl" banner....just click on that. x

I'm feeling this little one so much, he/she is so super active. It feels so real.

On a darker note, I've been hesitating telling my Ex so much, I've click on his email to message him and I always ex it out, because I'm so afraid of the reality that he is going to abandon this baby like he abandoned me.

I know as soon as I tell him that I wasnt lying about being pregnant and I was afraid to tell him because he said some horrible things about me, im going to feel so much better

I mean I'm almost 16 weeks, and this baby deserves a lot than I can provide right now, and I want to tell this baby I am so sorry, because I promised myself I would have a father for my children like I never had, and it's up to him if I've broken that promise to this little life.

Can anyone help me write a formal letter to him, to explain how much of a big deal this is? His sister helped me through the first 8 weeks, and when I had my first period, she said it could be a tubal pregnancy, and he just laughed it off and said "loldeadbaby"

Hun, don't feel guilty that you are breaking a promise, when he is the one that could let the baby down.

I was a single mother to my daughter and her father doesn't really make an effort, but I never stop them from having a relationship. I was both the mother and father to her, because you have to be.

I agree. For now, all you can do is try to tell him about the baby. You can't force him to believe it, and it may not even be "real" to him until after the baby is born. Who knows?
I told my ex what the gender was, and all he had to say was "huh.. cool.." and hasn't talked about her since.

Unfortunately, it's not as "real" for some guys because, for one, they can't feel it every day. They don't have the reality that we do through it all, and sometimes won't actually come to their senses until the baby is bundled up in their arms. That is when it's real to them.

Your best bet is to just e-mail him with a picture of the ultrasound. Even if you don't get a response, just keep him informed. I know the thought of "breaking the promise" is horrible now. But just remember that what the child will need most is you, your love and your care. It's him breaking that promise, not you. So don't blame yourself. Just take care of yourself. And remember to keep the proof that you tried to keep him informed. As much as you may not like to think about it, you have to make sure that you are prepared for the worst. Make sure that, if he decides to change his mind last minute and try for full custody, he can't say you didn't inform him. He can't say you hid it. And you can show his lack of effort throughout the pregnancy. I know its not the greatest thought to have to deal with, because I'm going through that, too. But remember to cover yourself, and to take care of yourself and your baby. :)

Stay strong, hun. :hugs: :)

He is 21, and I turned 18 2 months ago.

I agree. For now, all you can do is try to tell him about the baby. You can't force him to believe it, and it may not even be "real" to him until after the baby is born. Who knows?
I told my ex what the gender was, and all he had to say was "huh.. cool.." and hasn't talked about her since.

Unfortunately, it's not as "real" for some guys because, for one, they can't feel it every day. They don't have the reality that we do through it all, and sometimes won't actually come to their senses until the baby is bundled up in their arms. That is when it's real to them.

Your best bet is to just e-mail him with a picture of the ultrasound. Even if you don't get a response, just keep him informed. I know the thought of "breaking the promise" is horrible now. But just remember that what the child will need most is you, your love and your care. It's him breaking that promise, not you. So don't blame yourself. Just take care of yourself. And remember to keep the proof that you tried to keep him informed. As much as you may not like to think about it, you have to make sure that you are prepared for the worst. Make sure that, if he decides to change his mind last minute and try for full custody, he can't say you didn't inform him. He can't say you hid it. And you can show his lack of effort throughout the pregnancy. I know its not the greatest thought to have to deal with, because I'm going through that, too. But remember to cover yourself, and to take care of yourself and your baby. :)

Stay strong, hun. :hugs: :)

A friend is going with me for a ultrasound, and I'll ask for a picture if its free.

He sent me a messege saying this after ignoring me after 3 months..

"Hey dudeface this isn't harassment or wanting to be back with u just want to say sorry for the dickery and once again not wanting to be a dick reeeaaally but being away from u has been some healthy ass shit my god! I hope you're doing good too with all ur cancers and pains an whatnot. I just want to say sorry again and maybe one more time I hope this isn't a bad decision but I felt I should apologize for a lot maybe but I'll just throw em all into the one big sorry ;) if u want to keep in touch do so :) just no drama! And if u don't want to that's perfectly fine as well! Once again sorry and maybe well say hi every now and then ;)."

He just makes me feel so worthless...

OMG sentiment he makes me so angry!!

You are not worthless and please believe that.............honestly all you have to do is read that and see that he is worthless!

and the we will say hi now and again bit!!! GRR!! Does he not realise you are carrying his baby? xx

I tried to tell him at about 8 weeks, but he called me a lying bitch and completely cut off all contact 3 months ago.

and he is referring to the Crohn's Disease I have.

I agree with first time mum just keep him informed of yours and babys progress and he can make the decision whether to be involved or not. You can raise your child very well single handedly so don't be hard on yourself, just have positive thoughts. It isn't always about the material things in life children thrive on their mums love more then anything else in the world. For now you could do some babysitting for people where you live and with the extra cash just buy a few little things here and there and they will probably want to get rid of a few of their old baby things! especially if they know you need it. You have over 20 weeks to save and buy all the things you need etc. You will be fine and if it isn't your ex who you end up with another prince charming will come and sweep you off your feet one day. You are young so don't worry about these things. Big kiss X

Awww hun i hope your situation turns out ok Menn Pehhhh there idiots some times..

Hows every ones evening today ?, I carnt sleep Baby is doing summersaults and its like a wave of sickness everytime lol.

Oooo and congrats on team Pink Madame What lovely news bet your Thrilled , I went out this morning and bought tonnes and tonnes of blue clothes its lovely to finally know :).

mummy madness when did you first feel your baby move? Do you know what your going to name him? x

OMG sentiment he makes me so angry!!

You are not worthless and please believe that.............honestly all you have to do is read that and see that he is worthless!

and the we will say hi now and again bit!!! GRR!! Does he not realise you are carrying his baby? xx

Seriously, it makes me angry too! Especially since it sounds sooo similar to my situation!

Just know that you have family and friends (us included!) that are there for you. Millions of women can raise perfectly fine babies on their own. I have 2 sisters that are doing it now (and my brother is basically in that boat, too!) and their kids are GREAT people. Intelligent, respectful... Regardless of the fact that they don't have dad around.

You'll be just fine, I'm sure of it. With or without him. :) Just concentrate on yourself, and make sure to tell him when there are changes so that nobody can say you didn't try.. just in case. Because you never know what he is going to decide to do later. :hugs:

Awww hun i hope your situation turns out ok Menn Pehhhh there idiots some times..

Hows every ones evening today ?, I carnt sleep Baby is doing summersaults and its like a wave of sickness everytime lol.

Oooo and congrats on team Pink Madame What lovely news bet your Thrilled , I went out this morning and bought tonnes and tonnes of blue clothes its lovely to finally know :).

Aww, it's so much fun once you know!! :) :) I know what you mean about feeling the constant somersaults haha Zealia has been dancing in there, I swear! haha

I'm supposed to go to a friend's surprise b-day party tonight.. but it doesn't start until 11:30 or so at night! I am going to have to nap before this.. lately I've been in bed before 9, and can't seem to sleep past 8:30am.. so strange for me, since I used to have HORRIBLE insomnia.. I can tell my body is doing all that it can to keep baby girl healthy :)

Thank you everyone, I really do feel so bad.

He is so happy, and I've been breaking my back to find a job so I can support us. and he emails me with that...horrible nonchalant bullshit.

I'm trying to find a friend who can take me to get a ultrasound, so hopefully I can tell him how I really feel what I've been going through without him yelling "liar" again.

Congrats to everybody who has found out the sex, im hoping for a little girl. =]

Aw sentiment, I'm just so sorry about that loser and his family treating you like that. All I can say is GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRARRRRR.

afm, I felt the baby kick!!! I am just in shock! I love it!

Thanks and congrats on feeling it.

I have a interview with capital one, as a bank teller. I'm so excited...I hope I get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->