***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Im feeling flutters on opposite sides of my stomach, I hope they didnt miss anything in there :cry:

Good Luck Sentiment on your interview!!

A bank teller would be a great job to have during pregnancy!

My job fired me for being pregnant. My boss, the male supremist, (I have 2. A man and a woman) made me feel like I should be ashamed for being pregnant. Like it was ugly. I was waitressing so he took me off the floor and put me behind a counter where no one could see under my shoulders so nobody would be "disgusted" by my growing bump :cry:

Then he fired me from that.

The female boss "broke-up" with him, so she had no say. When I asked her for my job back though, she told me it was my behavior that got me fired!! That my attitude was unaceptable!! Attitude?? I did nothing wrong at that job. I was thankful to have a job while being pregnant.

Now, no other restaurant will hire me because I am prgnant because of "insurance" and "if an accident happens I don't want to be held liable." blah blah blah.

I am going to try to be a furniture salesperson maybe?? I think I can do that while pregnant. They usually have insurance and will hire me??
I hope. I need a job, too :cry:

Receptionist jobs are good too, like small medical offices and such

You'll find a good job, and your former job is full of idiots.

I suggest craiglists, but be careful because scams are everywhere on there

I just sent a message back to him because I got really mad all of a sudden

It said "I'm glad you had the opportunity to move on, believe me I tired to and I still want to, but around the 4th month you can feel it move

fuck you and that sorry ass apology"

I kinda wanna take it back, but whatever.

I just sent a message back to him because I got really mad all of a sudden

It said "I'm glad you had the opportunity to move on, believe me I tired to and I still want to, but around the 4th month you can feel it move

fuck you and that sorry ass apology"

I kinda wanna take it back, but whatever.

Hi hun, i'm going through something fairly similar and I feel your pain. I found out my husband has been having an affair for the last 6 months and he can't decide if it is me or her that he wants. I feel like crap and up until a week ago I thought we had the best relationship ever. How can he do this when i'm carrying his child? He said he wants to be a daddy and involved in everything but part of me wants to say well you are not being a good daddy by leaving us so why should I let you have anything to do with my baby?? God men are selfish pigs sometimes. If you ever want to PM please do.

xxxxxxxxxx

morning =]

Sorry for all the drama, but I wanted to let you guys see the convo, and help me decide what im going to do from here

Me = Pink
Him = Blue

"I'm still skeptical about that to be honest. Well if u really are I'll be more then happy to drive out there and pick that lil fucker up! So u can finish your schools and what not in a sensible fashion. Or not? Whichever "

no, the "little fucker" is not unfortunate, the situation is.

I've been breaking my ass trying to find a decent job, and figuring out how im going to do it by myself.

So I really dont care if you're skeptical or not, because I am myself because I'm still confused how the fuck it happened.

I've been hesitant telling you, as with everyone else.

I've told 3 people well..4 including Becki.

I was going to tell you at 20 weeks, but yeah.

It's due on Valentines Day, congrats.

also, die in a fire.

Yes Grrrr I called it a lil fucker what a bad guy -yawn- I asked for no drama and taadaaa like magic thar ye be. You're gonna keep it and go solo? Congrats on the decision I suppose but like I said I'm more than happy and more than willing to snatch the lil shit (hah there I go again) and take care of it I'd prefer it that way but ehh woman have more power in these situations. Still skeptical.

Do what ever you want matthew.

Sorry for the drama

You'd be fine handing the lil niglet (oh snap there he goes again) over? I'd love that! I really would dat smile:p I really would Bria you having to struggle haardcore with a kid u don't really deserve it sure the faults 50/50 but whatever man!

No im not handing it over

I meant you do what ever you want concerning you
If you cared enough you would keep yourself updated.

This child deserves a better father, I hope you decide to be in this kids life, but you're a big boy, you make your own decisions

What don't I care about? The childbyou may or may not have? God your bullshits annoying xD

it may not be real to you, but I have to deal with this everyday.

It's not a joke, so you need to grow up and take this seriously

Shut you victim bullshit up, Jesus.

Grow up and take this seriously? Yeah man messaging u and offering an apology totally immature. Willing to raise the kid oh mannn totally childish with no seriousness at all.

Fuck off.

One more thing sorry you've pissed me off. God I can't believe you tell me to grow up fuck you act like I raped you and you had no say or something god like ur some fucking saint who can't do wrong victimvictimvictim. God do you see me fucking crying about it? Oh I'm sorry you have to carry it

Alrighty then, I've got my answer. have a nice life matthew

Because YOU FUCKING DIDN'T WANNA FUCK god chin up fucker take that shit and brush it off really? I'm still having a hard time figuring out how I'm childish about this siuation. We didn't want this Bria I know it's a fucking crap situation I mean really do I have super semen or something? But u gotta be a fuckig **** about it. If u think I don't care about my own fucking kid you don't fuckig know me but really I can't fucking stand u Bria I'm sorry if I want to steer as far away from u as possible And I'm sure I'll be demonized by you to it. Really I don't know what to do I'm 2000 miles away if u were close fuck yeah I'd keep updated because I could interact and know my child but I won't be able to. It just seems that either I can take care of it or pretty much be non existent. Send some pics or something every now and then. I want as little communication with u as possible thanks for fucking reassuring me of that as well. Knew it was a mistake but I tried Jesus I hope u die during labor If u are pregnant. If not gg troll ( the dying parts a little much but yeah...)

ok.

Thank you and goodnight!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think im a officially a single mom.

aww im so sorry about your stupid ex Sentiment, if he behaves like that he don't deserve any part in your childs life!

been a single mum may be tough but you muddle through and get things done. by the sounds of it you have your family there for you which will be a big help when LO comes.

keep your chin up and ingnore what he says about you or your baby, if he runs then he isnt worth it. he's in denail about the whole thing so leave him to sulk, if he's any kind of man he would have supported you and not called you a liar in the 1st place.

hope things get better for you chick :hugs:

Honestly Sentiment......you sound better off being a single mum then being with him.

I agree with amylou, he does sound very much in denial. All you can do is prepare yourself to do this without him with the support of your family. One day he may grow up. x

Oh sentiment...also about the opposite ended flutters........the baby has so much room to move around, it could have been mid somersault and what you felt was arms one side and feet the other. x

Ew what a tramp idiot person he is. Apply for child maintenance and phase him out. He will come crawling back... they always do.

oh wow sentiment im sorry your going through bullshit at a precious time like this....he sounds really immature and in denial ur better off being a single mother u dont need that in ur life or u babys life...i agree with hannah after the baby is born put his ass on child support u dont need nothing else from him!...as long as u have ur friends and family this baby will get all the love he or she needs! :hugs:

Oooo wow what a conversation to have Sentiment what a silly foolish boy who needs to grow up quick snap ...

Hope every ones well today any plans for the bank holiday ???.

Ooo and hanna to your ? hun i started feeling bubbles at about 13 weeks and full on jerks and moves for about a week :) but im on baby number 4 hun, Oooo and no we havent decided on a name yet me and OH are arguing about it lol, We have narrowed down to Cooper,Dylan,Corey,Brendan,Billy,Eli clueless past that lol xxx

Oooo wow what a conversation to have Sentiment what a silly foolish boy who needs to grow up quick snap ...

Ooo and hanna to your ? hun i started feeling bubbles at about 13 weeks and full on jerks and moves for about a week :) but im on baby number 4 hun, Oooo and no we havent decided on a name yet me and OH are arguing about it lol, We have narrowed down to Cooper,Dylan,Corey,Brendan,Billy,Eli clueless past that lol xxx

no bank hol plans here , oh is working , he can have them off or he can work and take another day we usually do that as its busy everywhere bh .

and ooh ooh ooh pick Cooper :D

Sentiment, feel free to message me sometime.. But look into talking to a lawyer with a free consultation so you know exactly what you can do. I would try for full custody so you at least know that he can't legally disappear with the baby one day (would be considered kidnapping if he did). That is what I'm doing. I'm going to start fighting for it as soon as my baby is born (granted, I'm still allowing him to know his daughter and such.. but it will be with supervised visitations).

And MummyMadness, I LOVE the names Cooper and Brendan!! :)

Congrats on your little boy!! :happydance:
i have a son called Dylan!!!:winkwink: and Billy is on my list!!:thumbup:

I'm still staying team yellow.... secretly hoping for a boy.... but would be made up with a girl too..... just makes bedrooms more difficult..:wacko:

I am going to try to get his custody nullified, it will be easy because he has a very bad legal record. He has been to jail for some horrible things he never told me about, and he never finished high school, so I should win if he ever tries anything like that.

And im going to keep these emails, so people can see how horribly abusive he can be.

For some reason, he still makes me feel like a liar, he has so much power over me he is making me doubt myself..It's for the best in my opinion that I ignore his emails.

And I love Dylan and Eli, those names are adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->