***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

@ Sentiment- I honestly have no words, as I am speechless at how some "men" can be such boys. The best I can give you are many many ----> :hugs:

@MummyMadness- I like Cooper, Corey and Billy!! :D

Sentiment, he sounds like a real jerk. :hugs:

MummyMadness, I think Brenden Cooper is a good combo...hehe...I know those were all first names, but I like the ring of Brenden Cooper!

I agree! Brendan Cooper is really cute!

There's probably a reason it sounds good together...maybe it's someone famous or something....

If you like it, ya might wanna check, MummyMadness! LOL

I like the name Dylan but thats because my 5 year old is Dillan too!!!

I like Cooper :)

I also seen on someone elses sig that they have a Finley. I like that name too.......but OH doesnt agree because we have a friend with a similar nickname :-( I may be able to talk him round tho.

HAPPY BANK HOLIDAY!!!

I'm working tonight, the first night shift in weeks. :'-(

I love Finley too but hubby won't hear of it....

we have our names picked out but I'm keeping them close to me.

ohh i hate the name finn. when i was younger my friend went out with a guy called finn and everyone constantly took the p*ss about fish fins and shark fins etc! yes i know immature lol! but i suppose back then it wasn't a common name and now it's extremely common

hows everyone today?

my day seems to be dragging, doesnt help when i don't have a scan date to look forward to yet and thinking about double prams is depressing me so much!! all the ones i love are too expensive :(

i quite like finn but a good friend of mines son is called it . good job we all like different names though isnt it really !

how is everyone today , its nice to see the sun poking out at last , kids can run off steam outside for a bit gives me a break lol

im getting annoyed at being bumpless now i wanna look pregnant :(

Its me who has a finnley lol :) bewear if you pick that name my son is a compleatley crazy fruit loop bundle of energy i swear its in the name picking he he he he is very very very cute looking thow :) ..

My Mum loves cooper it was our 1st choice but brendan means little prince which sounds lovely.

Hows everyone today ??, Anyone enjoying the bank holiday x

Its me who has a finnley lol :) bewear if you pick that name my son is a compleatley crazy fruit loop bundle of energy i swear its in the name picking he he he he is very very very cute looking thow :) ..

My Mum loves cooper it was our 1st choice but brendan means little prince which sounds lovely.

Hows everyone today ??, Anyone enjoying the bank holiday x

aww wait and see what suits him when he pops out :)

bank holiday is just normal here , OH had to work so just treating it as a normal day tbh.
everyone keeps asking me if we have names yet i dont know why they think i will have ,we decided both the others when they born and i think we will do the same this time , obviously i have a few faves stashed in my head though ;) once i know if its pink or blue i might think about it more as i wont have as many to choose from also its hard to make the names fit in with the others we already have iykwim.

I'm feeling a little low today ladies.

I'm just so so sick of being unemployed! I'm sick of being turned down for job after job, I'm sick of being on benefits!!
I just feel so absolutely useless that I can't even get a job and provide for my family! It's not fair!

Awwww Ley hun hugs i can imagine it getting some one down and low but your not useless at all, Your carrying your baby and trying hard to look which is important the way the enconamy is soo many people are stuck for work so your not alone, Keep your chin up chick..

Eve sorry your OH is stuck working today , Were having a DVD day with the kids lots of popcorn and cho0ccys too :) xxx

Ley: Hugs!! You are carrying a baby, which is work enough, AND you are looking for a job. I know it sucks, but trying is half the battle - it'll come when it's perfect for you!

I wish we had a Bank Day...DH is working because it's just a normal day here...lol...

I have my gender scan set for 8 Sept @ 2!! I can't wait!

I know this is kinda personal, but has anyone experienced white flakes coming from their nipples? Can anyone tell me if it's related to the pregnancy, or something im kinda freaked out

Sounds like dry skin hun, you could try using some moisturiser on them x

Ley: Hugs!! You are carrying a baby, which is work enough, AND you are looking for a job. I know it sucks, but trying is half the battle - it'll come when it's perfect for you!

I wish we had a Bank Day...DH is working because it's just a normal day here...lol...

I have my gender scan set for 8 Sept @ 2!! I can't wait!

My next scan to confirm the gender and evaluate baby's health is also on Sept. 8th, at 8:30am.. :D
I'm excited to know what you guys are all having, too!! :)

I hope everyone is feeling better than I am today! I think I have a cold coming on (stuffy nose, sore throat.. the whole nine yards) and I feel completely miserable. The only thing that makes me feel any better is feeling my little girl kicking around so much this morning (I think it's probably since I've been sneezing almost non-stop.. but at least I'm feeling her!).

I hope everyone is feeling better than I am today! I think I have a cold coming on (stuffy nose, sore throat.. the whole nine yards) and I feel completely miserable. The only thing that makes me feel any better is feeling my little girl kicking around so much this morning (I think it's probably since I've been sneezing almost non-stop.. but at least I'm feeling her!).

awww hope u feel better i was the same way last week...all i did was drink tea with lemons and use vicks vaporub for my nose im feeling much better this week but very tired today at work i only got 4 hrs of sleep im drained i was just tossing and turning last night couldnt sleep for some reason :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->