***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I hope everyone is feeling better than I am today! I think I have a cold coming on (stuffy nose, sore throat.. the whole nine yards) and I feel completely miserable. The only thing that makes me feel any better is feeling my little girl kicking around so much this morning (I think it's probably since I've been sneezing almost non-stop.. but at least I'm feeling her!).

awww hope u feel better i was the same way last week...all i did was drink tea with lemons and use vicks vaporub for my nose im feeling much better this week but very tired today at work i only got 4 hrs of sleep im drained i was just tossing and turning last night couldnt sleep for some reason :nope:

That's how I was all night last night. And of course, as soon as I started to fall asleep, my smoke alarm decided it's batteries needed changed and started to beep, so I slept on my couch until it stopped. My sweet little dog knew something was wrong, and everytime I woke up he would climb out of his bed and cuddle with me until I fell asleep again, then go right back to his bed. He is such a sweetie :). But unfortunately I still kept waking up every hour or so :cry: it's one of those days, now... haha

Ley: Hugs!! You are carrying a baby, which is work enough, AND you are looking for a job. I know it sucks, but trying is half the battle - it'll come when it's perfect for you!

I wish we had a Bank Day...DH is working because it's just a normal day here...lol...

I have my gender scan set for 8 Sept @ 2!! I can't wait!

My next scan to confirm the gender and evaluate baby's health is also on Sept. 8th, at 8:30am.. :D
I'm excited to know what you guys are all having, too!! :)

YAY more gender scans!!! mine is sept 5th! :happydance:

I hope everyone is feeling better than I am today! I think I have a cold coming on (stuffy nose, sore throat.. the whole nine yards) and I feel completely miserable. The only thing that makes me feel any better is feeling my little girl kicking around so much this morning (I think it's probably since I've been sneezing almost non-stop.. but at least I'm feeling her!).

awww hope u feel better i was the same way last week...all i did was drink tea with lemons and use vicks vaporub for my nose im feeling much better this week but very tired today at work i only got 4 hrs of sleep im drained i was just tossing and turning last night couldnt sleep for some reason :nope:

That's how I was all night last night. And of course, as soon as I started to fall asleep, my smoke alarm decided it's batteries needed changed and started to beep, so I slept on my couch until it stopped. My sweet little dog knew something was wrong, and everytime I woke up he would climb out of his bed and cuddle with me until I fell asleep again, then go right back to his bed. He is such a sweetie :). But unfortunately I still kept waking up every hour or so :cry: it's one of those days, now... haha

awww thats soo sweet!! ur lil girl will have someone to look after her as well! :hugs: i think as the babies are growing our body is making us more tired then usual cuz i was never like this! LOL

ladiies i finally understood how to do the eye thingy with the fish hooks and mine is on the right is that boy or girl???

the right eye is girl, mine are on the right too.

ooh ladies a friend of mine is in labour as we speak, she's having a home birth and has been updating her facebook. Poor thing has bee going since 5:30am and the last update an hour ago said she was at 5cms.
Bless her, I hope she gets to see her baby soon x

ooh ladies a friend of mine is in labour as we speak, she's having a home birth and has been updating her facebook. Poor thing has bee going since 5:30am and the last update an hour ago said she was at 5cms.

Wow, when I am in labor there is no way that I will be thinking about facebook or anything else:shrug:!

I wish her well!:thumbup:

congrats to ur friend!! i wish her the best of luck!

and that fish eye thingy got me really happy i really hope mine is a girl :happydance:

Right so the Christmas forum is soon to be open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BnB do a secret santa BUT i was thinking................

how about a FEB LOVEBUGS SECRET SANTA????/

obviously we would set a cost - limit that the majority of us agree on

we can start another thread where people who want to join in can let whoever is organising it know

on this thread those who are participating can say a few key words of things they like i.e. mine might say 'pink things, disney things (especially eeyore), bath and body things, cute baby sleepsuits'

then when we get given our people to get the presents for we can go on the thread and scroll through and see what sort of things people like if we don't already know!

and by then those of us who want to know will know the gender, so we can buy baby and pregnancy stuff if we want...... or just random stuff?

if you get the idea?? if you think it's a good idea please say it because if quite a few people want to join in then we will definately arrange it!

hehe xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Right so the Christmas forum is soon to be open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BnB do a secret santa BUT i was thinking................

we can start another thread where people who want to join in can let whoever is organising it know

on this thread those who are participating can say a few key words of things they like i.e. mine might say 'pink things, disney things (especially eeyore), bath and body things, cute baby sleepsuits'

then when we get given our people to get the presents for we can go on the thread and scroll through and see what sort of things people like if we don't already know!

and by then those of us who want to know will know the gender, so we can buy baby and pregnancy stuff if we want...... or just random stuff?

if you get the idea?? if you think it's a good idea please say it because if quite a few people want to join in then we will definately arrange it!

hehe xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great idea! i would like to join! I love to give and get gifts!:hugs:

hehe xxx

Great idea! i would like to join! I love to give and get gifts!:hugs:

I agree! What fun!

Sounds good to me! As long as the spending amount isn't too high...

I'm hoping for a home birth too and am going to be trying as many distraction techniques as possible, so don't be surprised if I am on here updating while I am in labour lol.

still no new updates but her last labour was 48 hours so It could still be a while yet.

Oooo secret love bug Santa sounds good i like the idea of the main one but ours would be more personal as we have gotton to know each other so a feb one would be great :) count me in ..

Ley hope your feeling a bit more uplifted tonight ?,And hope ur friends doing well.

And sorry to all getting a cold there orrid things to get, Its August and i have my heating on how crazy lol xxx

argrgh i know!!! bloomin august and its freezing lol! what is the world coming to! lol

I LOVE the idea of the secret santa.. count me in!! :)

And I have been so hot lately, while everyone around me says it's cold (inside, not outside.. Today was a nice day in the high 80s to low 90s ferenheit.. usually it's around 110-115!)... I was sitting here sweating during my mom's class, while her and all the kids in the class said it was cold.. I guess when I'm outnumbered by 23 kids and a teacher, I'll just have to sweat.. lol

OOOOOHHH count me in for secret santa :) I look forward to seeing how many people join it :) Would there be a problem if i joined but cause i do live in Australia.. so the postage might be a little bit more... if not that is ok.... just let me know :)

I got my general check up on the 2nd and ultrasound on the 14th :) I cant wait!!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

OOOOOHHH count me in for secret santa :) I look forward to seeing how many people join it :) Would there be a problem if i joined but cause i do live in Australia.. so the postage might be a little bit more... if not that is ok.... just let me know :)

I got my general check up on the 2nd and ultrasound on the 14th :) I cant wait!!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i dont see why not hun if people state 'only paired with UK members' then they will be but if they say something like 'don't mind where posting to'

so we can do it to how everyone wants

if we start another thread nearer christmas we can keep coming up with ideas in the meantime so people will end up posting with like a questionaire i.e.

username:
UK only or worldwide posting:

and then we can just build on it with any suggestions for now :D xx

15 days till my 20 week scan and HOPEFULLY find out the gender
17 days till our holiday yay!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member