***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

OOOOOHHH count me in for secret santa :) I look forward to seeing how many people join it :) Would there be a problem if i joined but cause i do live in Australia.. so the postage might be a little bit more... if not that is ok.... just let me know :)

I got my general check up on the 2nd and ultrasound on the 14th :) I cant wait!!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i dont see why not hun if people state 'only paired with UK members' then they will be but if they say something like 'don't mind where posting to'

so we can do it to how everyone wants

if we start another thread nearer christmas we can keep coming up with ideas in the meantime so people will end up posting with like a questionaire i.e.

username:
UK only or worldwide posting:

and then we can just build on it with any suggestions for now :D xx

I was thinking that to, that UK should do UK, US should do US, etc. I am sure someone also lives in Australia if not you could probably pair with someone else from another country who doesnt have a pair either.

I just HAD to share this since I'm SO excited!!

I had been feeling Zealia kicking like crazy all day. Finally as I was sitting at my computer, I was wondering why I've felt it so much more today, and why it felt so much stronger. I looked down finally, just to see if I could see anything. Just as I did, I felt and WATCHED her kick! She's done it about 10 times now with enough force to watch my abdomen jump! I'm so amazed and excited!!! But unfortunately, I'm sitting in my mother's empty classroom while she's in a meeting, so I had nobody to share with immediately.. hehe..

I keep trying to record it on my phone, but I swear every time I start recording, she stops. Every time my phone runs out of room to record, she lets out a couple more good, solid kicks..

I'm just so excited!! I guess she's compensating me for being so sick today!! :) :) :)

OOOOOHHH count me in for secret santa :) I look forward to seeing how many people join it :) Would there be a problem if i joined but cause i do live in Australia.. so the postage might be a little bit more... if not that is ok.... just let me know :)

I got my general check up on the 2nd and ultrasound on the 14th :) I cant wait!!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i dont see why not hun if people state 'only paired with UK members' then they will be but if they say something like 'don't mind where posting to'

so we can do it to how everyone wants

if we start another thread nearer christmas we can keep coming up with ideas in the meantime so people will end up posting with like a questionaire i.e.

username:
UK only or worldwide posting:

and then we can just build on it with any suggestions for now :D xx

I was thinking that to, that UK should do UK, US should do US, etc. I am sure someone also lives in Australia if not you could probably pair with someone else from another country who doesnt have a pair either.

thats a good suggestion hun we havea while to work it out so keep the suggestions coming! in the end we'll just do what most people are happiest with!

as long as we have enough people from different places then that sounds like a great idea

I just HAD to share this since I'm SO excited!!

I had been feeling Zealia kicking like crazy all day. Finally as I was sitting at my computer, I was wondering why I've felt it so much more today, and why it felt so much stronger. I looked down finally, just to see if I could see anything. Just as I did, I felt and WATCHED her kick! She's done it about 10 times now with enough force to watch my abdomen jump! I'm so amazed and excited!!! But unfortunately, I'm sitting in my mother's empty classroom while she's in a meeting, so I had nobody to share with immediately.. hehe..

I keep trying to record it on my phone, but I swear every time I start recording, she stops. Every time my phone runs out of room to record, she lets out a couple more good, solid kicks..

I'm just so excited!! I guess she's compensating me for being so sick today!! :) :) :)

Congrats that must feel amazing, I cant wait to see it.

Im trying to find a used doppler so I can send the heartbeat to the father, until I can get to a ultrasound.

and secret santa sounds really fun

Morning ladies!
for anyone interested, my friend had a baby girl at 11:01pm last night :)

It's made me really really impatient now, I can't wait for my turn and I still have 23 1/2 weeks to go!

aww congrats to your friend , long labour the poor thing !

well this morning i woke looked at the clock and saw it was 7 , the kids werent up so i thought great and went back to sleep , when they came in at around 8 i couldnt physically open my eyes i just felt like i hadnt been to sleep at all ! had to get up and now i have a terrible headache and feel like i need another 4 or 5 hours kip !
god help me thursday when i gotta have everyone up washed fed and dressed and out the door for 8:30 for school ! early night tomorrow i think .
4 more days till gender scan and 7 days till midwife - hopefully i can get her to try listen to heartbeat as i havent heard it yet.

I know the tiredness feeling.
OH came to bed at 1am and woke me up and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get back to sleep.
Finally got off at about 5am and was up with the kids at 8. I would have a nap this afternoon but I have to take my mum for a hospital appointment..
You are lucky your kids go back Thursday, My daughter isn't back until Monday and it's still only afternoon as unfortunately, although she is only 3 weeks away from her 4th birthday today is the cut off date and she has to do an extra year of nursery...

I have my midwife appointment on Thursday and I'm going to ask her about my home birth.
hopefully she agrees....

I know the tiredness feeling.
OH came to bed at 1am and woke me up and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get back to sleep.
Finally got off at about 5am and was up with the kids at 8. I would have a nap this afternoon but I have to take my mum for a hospital appointment..
You are lucky your kids go back Thursday, My daughter isn't back until Monday and it's still only afternoon as unfortunately, although she is only 3 weeks away from her 4th birthday today is the cut off date and she has to do an extra year of nursery...

I have my midwife appointment on Thursday and I'm going to ask her about my home birth.
hopefully she agrees....

yea my son had nearly 2 years of preschool too , he turned 3 in december started afternoons in the jan till they broke up in july then did a full school year sep - july but now this time he starts full time , i will try not to cry but i think i prob will haha .

i have no chance of a nap either my boys seem hyper this morning , might take them to the park to run off steam for a hour

morning everyone.
we are 14 weeks and 2 days which seems so far behind compared to all of you :(
is there anyone around 14 weeks on here?
stacey
x

morning everyone.
we are 14 weeks and 2 days which seems so far behind compared to all of you :(
is there anyone around 14 weeks on here?
stacey
x

theres loads i think hun , looking at the list on 1st page there is quite a lot due the last few days in feb :)

I am so excited! 3 of my boys start school today and i have my gender scan in 3 1/2 hours.

wow congrats to anomaly scan's coming up. we have another 6 weeks exactly until our scan.
x

congrats to your friend Ley! and goodluck on the gender scan amber!...5 more days till my gender scan :happydance:

my son starts school September 8th so i have another week to go lol

Ooooh good luck Amber..........looking forward to hearing what you are having!

Sentiment I have dry nipples....i.e flakey skin. The other day I thought I saw a scab.....in my bra :-S.........ok I seriously have to start putting more intensive moisturiser on them.

I had my 16 week appointment today and it was great! It was the first time I have actually met my normal midwife and she was so lovely. We were in the ages.

She felt my womb and it was just above my belly button.......I did do a thread on this..cos I am worried its big....thinking belly button mark was 20 weeks?

Where can you feel the top of yours at the moment?

I love the idea of secret santa!!! Im defo up for that. I wouldnt mind if it was outer or within country. x

mines on my belly button mark!!! figured it was cos on #4, but i guess everyones different??? but yes i thought it was 20 weeeks belly button.... did MW coment on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->