***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi ladies how are we all today ??, Good luck Amber and really excited for secret santa :).

I had a bad day today, Went for 16 week check up and stupid woman didnt check heart rate ask if i wanted blood test for downs done nothing at all ... She asked me in frowned because i had the kids with me checked urine asked if i felt movement and sent me on my way throwing a breast feeding dvd at me on the way out !!!.

Hope every one elses day was better than mine ?. xxxx

mummy M i had to ask my MW to check heart rate..she said they don't routinely do them as they are quite hard to find as baby still small... had to ask twice and promise i wouldn't freak out if she couldn't find it..lol!!! (she did by the way :) )

Lol with 3 little uns hun i think of xmas in Jan sales HaHaHa..

Cheers Babes hun i was worried as with every other they usually check at 16 weeks, Luckily i have doppler at home and he rolls around alot lol or i would of been mad at her she just seemed very uninterested and angry i already had kids in tow !!!.

Hows every ones day been ??.

Anynews Amber ?. xxxx

i just noticed as the bnb christmas forum is up and will be open soon and made me think of secret santa hehe

also with our babies coming so close after christmas the more early we are prepared this year the better imo lol!

my son was born in may so it was awesome i went to all the jan sales and bought bits for him but i think i'll be too pregnant this time lol

xx

congrats on your little boy.

I did that eye test in the second trimester fourm, and it predicted a boy. lol.

Can anyone else tell if their baby favors one side of their uterus?

I've had pressure there forever, and all the wiggling is coming from there too

Hello Ladies!
I've had my dating ultrasound (a couple of weeks ago) and my EDD is now Feb 26th. Could the first page be updated?? Thanks!

awww congrats wish2bemama!! i just realized we both have the same due date how exciting!

awww so far 2 boys and 1 girl =] lets see whos next lol

Hello Ladies!
I've had my dating ultrasound (a couple of weeks ago) and my EDD is now Feb 26th. Could the first page be updated?? Thanks!

awwww yay thats my birthday! lucky u that would have been a awesome bday gift but im gettin my present early on feb 8th :happydance:

awww congrats wish2bemama!! i just realized we both have the same due date how exciting!

awww so far 2 boys and 1 girl =] lets see whos next lol

wow! that's really cool! Well, happy 17 weeks to you!

congrats wish2bmamma

15days till mine lol but should go fast have alot of things to do the next couple of weeks..

bubs is moving quite alot now its cool..

Ley - Thanks for adding me to the 26th! Looks like I'm still listed under the 28th too... so the 28th can be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->