***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ooooooo i want a stalky lol! 2 weeks till scan! xx

LOL LEY your on team yellow too arn't you!!?? Me too..only 5 months to wait!!:)

Team yellow as long as I can be restrained and not ask at the scan lol.

We didn't find out with my girls but that wasn't personal choice, they just kept legs crossed and we couldn't see.
This time I would feel like a cheat if I knew beforehand lol

My DH won't let me go to the scan without him in case i ask..lol... i would find out be DH is adamant he wants a surprise... we found out with the 2 girls and had a surprise with Dylan... i'm hoping the pattern will follow and its another surprise boy....
but i'm sure u feel the same any baby is special and it doesn't really matter....
I really feel like this is a boy tho... i'll be very surprised if its a boy.....
must have a look at my fish hooks lol... chinese chart says boy...... and i was on evening primrose with is supposed to help concieve a boy too ..:)
off to check eyes...lol

i can't see anything that looks like a fish hook in either??? more lines in right than left??
hmmmmm i'll stick to my chinese chart..correct for all 3 of my kids!! :)

Got my consultant and quadruple test at 1.30//..... eeek!!!

morning girls , how is everyone today ?
last day of kids holidays here so trying to get everything sorted for my boys big day tomorrow .
3 more days till i get a coloured stork by my name super excited !!!
still no news on the movement front here , thought i had had some flutters but not had anything since so must have been gas , would have hoped to have felt something by now with this being number 3 :(

hey im due 22nd feb i am proud mummy of 4 bouncing boys hoping for girl find out sex this sat cant wait xxx

i am so jelous of those of you who have gooten to find out gender already and also those who get to find out very soon. i have to wait till the end of sept. so basically a whole month away:sad2:

we are due 27th March yay! don't find out until 12th October 2010, defo finding out so can be organised and have bright colours, i would like a surprise but my partner who is the one thats pregnant wants to find out, she had OCD and has to be organised etc.
xxx

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Used to use this site when I was pregnant with my first but then sort of never came back :(

Anyway, I'm Becca, Mummy of Mali-Grace who is now 11mths old and im due with my 2nd 18th Feb.

Got told at 12 weeks that the baby is a boy but I'm not too sure they can get it right that early on so having a sexing scan on Sunday to be sure :)

Anybody else know the sex of there baby?

welcome aboard Bubble :) ..

Big congrats Wish hun and welcome to team Blue, Wow i just looked and Jan had lots of girls and i seem to think feb will have lots of boys it is true you seem to get a big bulk of one sex in one time then another in a group ..

Hope every one is well today ??, Iam at work but sat down as my feet are soooo sore there killing :( xxxx

Thanks mummymadness.

Hopefully i'll be able to get on this alot more and make some friends on here as being a stay at home to a 11mth old is rather mind numbing at times. There is only so much in the night garden I can handle haha.

How far along was you when you found out you was having a boy? have you heard of anyone finding out at 12 weeks before... well I was 12+4 but surely thats too soon? Even though I only have to wait until Sunday im feeling very impatient haha!

hey bubble im due the 18th and find out sex on sat so we in same boat there !

at 12 weeks they cannot be accurate afaik as i thought the genitalia were not properly developed until 14 weeks but i may be wrong.

Evewidow, thats exactly what I thought. I'm still 90% sure its a boy due to what I saw but I'll be equally as happy with a girl :) My pregnancy is identical to my daughters so I really have no idea.

What are you hoping for? Are you having a 3d scan done?

Evewidow, thats exactly what I thought. I'm still 90% sure its a boy due to what I saw but I'll be equally as happy with a girl :) My pregnancy is identical to my daughters so I really have no idea.

What are you hoping for? Are you having a 3d scan done?

no just a 2d for gender i may have a 3d one later one , i heard they are better from 26+ weeks i just went for the cheapest to find out the sex

a girl would be nice for a change ( i have 2 boys ) but another boy would be just as nice , ill just be happy to see it is all healthy and stuff :)

everyone who is finding out the sex is making me sad :( i still havnt got my scan date through and probs wont until the week before they want me to go.

im really hopeing for a boy but would be happy either way

Wel my 20 weeks scan isnt until 22 weeks and is 11th October... sod waiting that long.
My 3d scan is £65 and that was the cheapest I could find for a gender scan so I don't mind paying it really.

Wow amylou, I thought I was mad being pregnant so quick after having my daughter... so glad youve got pregnant too. Finally I dont feel like I'm the only crazy one haha

Babesx3, she did say something about it but I really can't remember. My brain is like a sieve. What is a quadruple test? I had my triple test yesterday......is it the same thing, with an extra test?

Congratulation on your little boy wish2b! Did you have any preference? ..........agggggh i'm so excited for my scan! OMG......15 more days to go! I really don't mind what I have.........to start with I wanted a boy, but now I don't mind. OH wants a boy and DD wants a girl. I always feel like its a little girl in my belly, but my intuition isn't much to be desired for!

I like the idea of using the sales to buy baby stuff..........I actually can't remember what it was like being heavily pregnant cos it was so long ago..........

I've just done the fish hook thing.........there is one in my right.........what does that mean again?

Amylou..........on the bright side of your scan date being kept waiting......you will find out and wont have to wait long? I reckon yours will be the end of this month? When was your 12 week scan?

Well I'm not sure this baby likes me working nights............it moves about so much.......or maybe its because I sit still so much I can feel it more?

........and I still haven't found anywhere to move to :-( x

65 quid thats good. ours is 120 for 5 pics @ 4d which kims mum is paying for and we will put 60 in for dvd and 10 pics and all pics on dvd aswell as movie.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"