***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Evening Ladies how are we all ??.

Sorry to hear every one has bad headaches they suck big time :(.

Eve i felt exactly same at 16 week appointment was in there 5 mins wouldnt check heartrate (They have in my previous 3 at 16 weeks) and shoved me off untill 28 weeks bit of a let down lol ..

Wine its getting real close to scan now i know your soo eager to know sex are you getting excited ??.

Good Luck to every one else with scans :).

I have felt baby move tonnes and tonnes today very sweet of him to reassure me i can actually feel full summersaults althow OH carnt feel a thing which is a shame :(, Oooo on good news my ticker moved up a box it looks like a proper lickle baby now :)

Iv finally felt movement these last few days, and now baby is going mad with it. So nice to feel, yet my little monkey has been on my sciatic nerve for 2 and a half weeks now, although he/ she is moving loads, obviously not enough! So uncomfortable it's driving me insane! Well, half way there this week and have scan on Sunday, how exciting! Very jealous of everyone finding out sex as we're not :-( hope everyone is ok! X

mummymadness its next thursday hehe im counting down the days, its now like 2am so tomorrow i am officially half way through the pregnancy lol and 1 more week till scan! woooooooo i just can't wait. then 2 days after scan HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

though im up at some stupid time in the morning as me and OH had a fight about him snoring and keeping me up loads at night. the last few nights i've had such a bad sleep that i've literally slept through my alarms and woke up to hear my boy screaming about 2 hours after i should have got him out of his cot :( i felt soooooooo horrible so now i'm trying to stay up tonight so that i don't oversleep again in the morning but i'm already feeling exhausted :( stupid OH grr

xx

I done the Chinese gender chart. It predicted a girl. Scan next week so we shall see. X

A week until my 20 week scan....I can't wait!! The girls are so excited too :)

My friend was due on the 28th August and went in to be induced yesterday...still no action so I think they will prob do a c section at lunch time if she still hasn't started. She really didn't want another one but what can you do? She doesnt know what she's having, we think a boy.... not long to find out!! We were also really pleased she made it to September as our abbies will be classmates!!

Eve i felt exactly same at 16 week appointment was in there 5 mins wouldnt check heartrate (They have in my previous 3 at 16 weeks) and shoved me off untill 28 weeks bit of a let down lol ..

yea crap isnt it so long to wait , guess once you have had a couple of babies they leave you to it , i kinda feel like i gotta wait ages now to know if my baby is ok :(

my 16 week appointment was good lol she chatted to me about why i may not have felt movement yet and told and asked if i waned to hear hb even though she warned me she may not find it but literally as soon as the doppler touched my belly there was a heartbeat. she also felt me and said baby felt in a good position and seemed to be growing well and asked me if i had all the info i needed about any benefits i could recieve and child benefit etc, asked me how i was reminded me to rest lots especially with a toddler and drink lots of water and eat energy food like carbs etc!

however i can't get too excited about my lovely midwife as i'm classed as high risk (yeh right) so im under consultant care so my next appointments with them and not midwives - booo

my 16 week appointment was good lol she chatted to me about why i may not have felt movement yet and told and asked if i waned to hear hb even though she warned me she may not find it but literally as soon as the doppler touched my belly there was a heartbeat. she also felt me and said baby felt in a good position and seemed to be growing well and asked me if i had all the info i needed about any benefits i could recieve and child benefit etc, asked me how i was reminded me to rest lots especially with a toddler and drink lots of water and eat energy food like carbs etc!

however i can't get too excited about my lovely midwife as i'm classed as high risk (yeh right) so im under consultant care so my next appointments with them and not midwives - booo

oh that's not good, why do they think you're high risk, do you agree?!

my 16 week was good too, checked everything and listened to heartbeat, like you i was warned she may not find it but found it straight away! She said it was cos of my big ol bump!!

today I have had loads of people say, "you're big" "is it twins" "blimey you've sprouted" etc, I don't think it's that big but then as I'm only 4 months I suppose there is a lot of growing left which is slightly worrying!!

I have heard about carpel tunnel in pregnancy! Ive not got it tho, no.

I got an app the other day on my phone and its a yoga one with exercises for common pregnancy symptoms.............headaches, sciatica, headaches, carpel tunnel...... i've not tried any yet but I can try and explain how to do them if anyone is interested?

I kept doing a pilates one my sister showed me when I felt like i'd trapped a nerve in my bum and it did relieve it sometimes.

This bubs movements really varies...yesterday (i think :-S) I didnt hardly feel him and today as soon as i woke up he moved and at work I was getting little kicks. It makes me feel so happy. I just imagine his little legs. lol. x

Thanks Rachael, I would be interested to try anything to be honest!!

oh and sounds like you think it's a boy?!!! Only a week to go!

has anyone used the chinese gender chart?

i used it....it said boy and it was correct! thats the only thing that predicted i was having a boy the rest of the tests online and eye hook thingy all told me girl so everything was WRONG lol only the chinese calendar gender worked for me :happydance:

yay my ticker baby moved!! lol...bubs have been kicking at night so much its lovely!! =]

I have used the gender chart with all 4 of my boys and i have tried it with friends and family and it has been right every time. It says girl with this one and the doctor said girl too. Hopefully in October he will do a reconfirmation to make sure it is a girl.

Gender scan today!! I'll find out if my feelings it's a boy is correct or not!! :cloud9:

HI,
I'm new to this thread.
My name is Karoline, I'm happily married and expecting our baby to arrive on FEB 26, 2011
Can you add me to the front page????

when i had my 16 week appointment i was actually about 17 weeks, when she felt the baby she actually thought i was 20 weeks at first :dohh: she said it's growing fast and may be a big baby lol

i'm 'high risk' as for some reason they stupidly only have 'low risk' or 'high risk' catagories so ANYTHING that isn't totally low risk is apparently classed as high risk. they don't have medium :(

as I had a c section last year they have told me I can't havea water birth, home birth or give birth in the midwife led unit. they said i'll probably be monitered constantly and may even need another section however i've seen the stats and i think they are being overly cautious!

oh well i suppose it's all what i have to discuss with the consultant. i'm going to aim to stay at home for as long as possible so i can sit in a pool or my bath because warm water is the best natural pain relief in my opinion and they wont let me use water in the hospital

here in the states we go about once a month till 3rd tri. then it goes to every 2 weeks till about 1 month before due date then it goes to once a week. my ob has checked the heart beat since i was about 11 weeks, and was able to find it every time. mind u i am not a small girl.

good luck everyone who is due to get a scan esp those who want to know gender.

good luck virginia

welcome brunette&bubs

winegums , hope you get to have the birth you want , dont let them midwives push you around :) i am seriously considering homebirth though my OH is really not keen , the consultant did say if all goes well i can have a 2 hour discharge so im considering that too but then im also considering staying in for 24 hours to get some peace from the other kids haha , guess ill decide nearer to the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->