***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I think I am changing my mind about being team yellow.

I feel like I HAVE to know if I am having a boy or not as it's driving me crazy!
I feel a bit disappointed in myself but I waited with the girls so why shouldn't I try this time?
It will be nice to buy colour instead of neutrals all the time lol.

I feel like I HAVE to know if I am having a boy or not as it's driving me crazy!
I feel a bit disappointed in myself but I waited with the girls so why shouldn't I try this time?

go for it , thats the same as me i kept 1st 2 a suprise and notthis one , i think when you have 2 the same gender you have a feeling of wanting to know if its the same or different , i dunno cant explain it but i know you will know what i mean !

plus when i was having my boys there seemed quite a lot of neutral stuff but looking this time there is hardly any , if iw as team yellow id have to buy everything after it was born i think lol !

dont be disappointed in your self i think it makes it a new experience knowing , makes it exciting as you know everything else there is to come lol .

Don't feel bad, and don't let other people make you feel bad if you do find out. It is entirely your choice - you've done the surprise thing, now you could try the knowing way - you may not get another go so nice to have done it both ways. I did think about that myself last night, as we have found out with both of ours, but then I thought nooooooooooooo, I am dying to know and it will help me visualise bubs which is lovely.

I think Eve may be right about when you already have 2 of one sex, it's kind of a bigger deal, especially with other people. A lot have said will you be very disappointed if it's another girl!!I'm like, no I won't be disappointed at all, in some ways it's easier all the same sex, but equally, it would be nice to experience a boy too. Now I really am not sure what I would prefer, which is great :)

Go with your gut feeling, or you could always ask the sonographer to write it down on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. That way you always have the option to find out if you want, or you can leave it clsoed until the birth.

my 16 week appointment was good lol she chatted to me about why i may not have felt movement yet and told and asked if i waned to hear hb even though she warned me she may not find it but literally as soon as the doppler touched my belly there was a heartbeat. she also felt me and said baby felt in a good position and seemed to be growing well and asked me if i had all the info i needed about any benefits i could recieve and child benefit etc, asked me how i was reminded me to rest lots especially with a toddler and drink lots of water and eat energy food like carbs etc!

however i can't get too excited about my lovely midwife as i'm classed as high risk (yeh right) so im under consultant care so my next appointments with them and not midwives - booo

oh that's not good, why do they think you're high risk, do you agree?!

my 16 week was good too, checked everything and listened to heartbeat, like you i was warned she may not find it but found it straight away! She said it was cos of my big ol bump!!

today I have had loads of people say, "you're big" "is it twins" "blimey you've sprouted" etc, I don't think it's that big but then as I'm only 4 months I suppose there is a lot of growing left which is slightly worrying!!

Me too! I'm worried. My mum saw me today and went, whoa, look at your bump.....I look bigger from the front tho then the side, if that makes sense at all.

I have heard about carpel tunnel in pregnancy! Ive not got it tho, no.

I got an app the other day on my phone and its a yoga one with exercises for common pregnancy symptoms.............headaches, sciatica, headaches, carpel tunnel...... i've not tried any yet but I can try and explain how to do them if anyone is interested?

I kept doing a pilates one my sister showed me when I felt like i'd trapped a nerve in my bum and it did relieve it sometimes.

This bubs movements really varies...yesterday (i think :-S) I didnt hardly feel him and today as soon as i woke up he moved and at work I was getting little kicks. It makes me feel so happy. I just imagine his little legs. lol. x

Thanks Rachael, I would be interested to try anything to be honest!!

oh and sounds like you think it's a boy?!!! Only a week to go!

I know! I cant wait!!!!!! I do think its a boy today. lol.

Let me look at the app and I will try my best to explain the yoga move.

when i had my 16 week appointment i was actually about 17 weeks, when she felt the baby she actually thought i was 20 weeks at first :dohh: she said it's growing fast and may be a big baby lol

i'm 'high risk' as for some reason they stupidly only have 'low risk' or 'high risk' catagories so ANYTHING that isn't totally low risk is apparently classed as high risk. they don't have medium :(

as I had a c section last year they have told me I can't havea water birth, home birth or give birth in the midwife led unit. they said i'll probably be monitered constantly and may even need another section however i've seen the stats and i think they are being overly cautious!

oh well i suppose it's all what i have to discuss with the consultant. i'm going to aim to stay at home for as long as possible so i can sit in a pool or my bath because warm water is the best natural pain relief in my opinion and they wont let me use water in the hospital

I'm the same, cos of my previous section. I'm not allowed water birth or in the bath when at hosp, and monitored closely......with some electrode thing on the babys head coming out of my vagina??? lovely. So like you I am going to stay at home as long as possible.....having baths! Doing all I can to relax. I'm going to try a tens machine too.

I feel a bit dissapointed that I've still not felt the baby move :(

On a plus note I brought my DD her first pair of walking shoes today... she's so close to walking now that I thought they might help encourage her... exciting :)

So, Zealia is definitely a girl & is right on target! She weighs 9 oz, with a heart rate of between 157-159. I now weigh 120 (3 lb gain from my last appt. 4 weeks ago) & my doctor said all test results came back looking great! The screening they did of her overall health today looks great, & he said it looks like a per...fect "textbook pregnancy" so far.. :) :) YAY!! lol I'll scan the ultrasound pics this afternoon :)

So, Zealia is definitely a girl & is right on target! She weighs 9 oz, with a heart rate of between 157-159. I now weigh 120 (3 lb gain from my last appt. 4 weeks ago) & my doctor said all test results came back looking great! The screening they did of her overall health today looks great, & he said it looks like a per...fect "textbook pregnancy" so far.. :) :) YAY!! lol I'll scan the ultrasound pics this afternoon :)

Yay, that is great news :)

congrats 1sttimemom08

bubble - i dont really feel mine either , occasional flutters , with DS2 he was kicking me like no ones business byt this stage .

also i bought DS2 walking shoes and he walked the next day ! let us know how she gets on

Oh sounds like everyone is doing well than :) I cant wait for our ultrasound on Tuesday... less than 5 days away now.. just cant come fast enough for me!!!
I am sooo nervous that they are going to tell me that it is a boy lol.. i think i will die of shock.. i really think it is a girl. We have EVERYTHING for a girl.. so if we were to be having a boy we would have to buy everything for a BOY lol :) Not that a good dose of retail therapy would bother me :) But i just think i would be in shock if it was a boy lol :)

Oh we have decided on names now as well :)
Girl - Khloe Jay Fox
Boy - Dustin James Fox (aka D.J Fox) hehehe

What do you think?

Good luck Virgina :).

Hope every one is well ?,Yes Eve hun seems ages away now until any more appointments i feel a little deflate .

Hope you get the birth you want Wine hun.

I am in agony today i get real bad Knees and joints when it rains and its not raining yet but i guess it will as i am in agony :(.

Catch up with you all tomorrow xxxx

I am team :pink:!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I was convinced she was a boy this whole time, but I couldn't be happier!

We are naming her Brooklyn Lorraine Ward

wow congrats hun i hope i will be joining u on team pink next wk..1 more wk till my scan so excited

Hopefully these show up, but just wanted to share the scans I got from this afternoon (two of them are 3d-4d, but her hand was on her face)... She spent most of the time covering her face and sucking her thumb haha go figure!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs642.snc4/60258_1320392184473_1670877860_635791_4089070_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs322.ash2/60258_1320392224474_1670877860_635792_6422526_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs662.snc4/60258_1320392264475_1670877860_635793_2815020_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs642.snc4/60258_1320392304476_1670877860_635794_3799417_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs642.snc4/60258_1320392344477_1670877860_635795_1375600_n.jpg

Congrats everyone, I'm so jealous.

Can't believe there is something so amazing and perfect inside of each one of us, it's such a miracle.

Congrats virginia

great piccys 1sttimemom08

hope everyone is doing well this morning , i noticed i seemed to have developed a waddle for a walk this morning on the school run very odd as i am not at all big yet !
really need to catch up on housework today , hubby is home tomo yay !!!

Im annoyed cus they are doing this thing at my sons school where you go once a month and do stuff with them like veg growing , bug hunting , painting etc its like for 1 hour , but you cant take siblings so means i cant go and i feel bad for my son not having anyone there if other people have their parents there grrr

on the plus side the sun has just come out :D

eve thats really annoying that they wont let you bring siblings do they expect everyone to be an only child lol!

grrr 1 week today till my 20 week scan!!!!! they better tell me what the gender is lol or i will burst. I'm worried that I'll feel dissapointed if it's a boy, but I have a feeling it is a boy.

congrats on the scan virginia lovely pics hehe (and i'm jealous you're team pink :p)

xx

Awwww congrats virgina on team pink , Shame you cannot go to your sons day Eve hun :( Whooo wine now long now..

My 20 week scan is 2 weeks today hope it hurries up :).

Hows every one today ?. x

quiet in here today .... ooh 2 weeks mummy madness not too bad :) 25 days for me grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->