***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I have 2 weeks 5 days until mine.
Still not 100% on whether to find out the gender or not, I think I will make my final decision on the day lol.

Yay for everyone that's found out the sex! So jealous of you all! I have been and put the deposit on my pram today :) iv smiled all day it's that feeling of one step closer and how real it is I love it! 3 days till next scan and can't wait to see how much baby Murphy had grown since 12 weeks! Iv suddenly popped and have a bump, it's all so exciting! Hope everyone is well! X x

which pram did you go for felicityjade ?

awwww congrats on team pink Virginia and 1sttimemom!!! :happydance: im still in shock im baking another lil prince in my tummy LOL cant wait to meet him!! :baby:

hey everyone how are you all?
i used the chinese calendar with my first and it was wrong, this time it says girl, so we will have to wait an see, 12 days til my scan cant wait :) xx

I used that Chinese calender as well... it was correct with my 1st and points to another girl with this one.. so we will also see.. will be interesting to see if it is correct :)
Almost every prediction thing i do online all points to a girl....

Only 4 days till we get to find out :) Super excited :D

How is everyone?

which pram did you go for felicityjade ?

The silver cross surf, with the carry cot and Ventura car seat in silver and black :) iv told everyone iv seen today and somehow they don't understand my excitement! X x

:pink: It's a girl!!!! Yay!! I love pink stuff. Her nursery will be blinding!

Congrats Siegal!! I am team :pink: too! I love buying all the pink stuff! The nursery is going to be baby blue though (because it's soothing) with light purple trim and doors, and purple/pink butterflies painted all over it! =D

Congrats Siegal!! I am team :pink: too! I love buying all the pink stuff! The nursery is going to be baby blue though (because it's soothing) with light purple trim and doors, and purple/pink butterflies painted all over it! =D

thats sounds so nice, I love purple too
I really haven't thought of how I will design the room. I'm a renter so the walls are white but thats OK I can still put up pictures and other things, I will definatly get some nice fluffy curtains b/c there is a big window facing the atlantic ocean, direct ocean,so NOTHING blocks the HOT FL sun in the morning and the windows arent tinted. So I am sure the curtains will brighten the room up. Otherwise, I am not sure what I will do...

thats sounds so nice, I love purple too
I really haven't thought of how I will design the room. I'm a renter so the walls are white but thats OK I can still put up pictures and other things, I will definatly get some nice fluffy curtains b/c there is a big window facing the atlantic ocean, direct ocean,so NOTHING blocks the HOT FL sun in the morning and the windows arent tinted. So I am sure the curtains will brighten the room up. Otherwise, I am not sure what I will do...

I got these canvas panels and acrylic paints and am going to be making a bunch of little high-contrast painting for Brooklyn. =) Here is one that I've already done. Sorry for the horrid quality, I took the photo with my cellphone. :dohh:

Attachments

• baby painting.jpg
    baby painting.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
loads of us on team pink in here , i will be keeping my nursery as it is its kinda pale green and pale yellow , with a neutral bear and rabbit border , DS2 has moved in with DS1 now in bunkbeds so i just need to get it all cleaned out etc , it needs plastering at some point so ill paint it pink or something then but more important things to do in the house than that atm !

lousy miserable weather here today but hubby is home this afternoon yay!

hope everyone is doing ok .

17 weeks today the halfway point is creeping up :D

Hello fellow Lovebugs :thumbup:

Been tracking this since I first found out I was expecting but had problems with my account activation so couldn't post which was a little frustrating.

So..... introducing myself - I'm Sally, I'm 36 and this is my first baby, conceived via an IVF frozen embryo transfer cycle. I don't have a partner but I have a wonderful family who are incredibly supportive so we are sharing this journey together. I am 18 weeks tomorrow, still terrified but felt my first kick this week which was amazing. Sadly I have had the dreaded hyperemesis but they do say that it usually eases around 20 weeks so keeping my fingers crossed.

Have read as much as I can but still feel pretty clueless so will be very interested in all the info and experiences you share. I have felt all along that this baby is a boy although I have no real grounds for thinking this. 11 days til my anomaly scan so hopefully I will find out then.

Look forward to chatting with you all xxx

Hi Minnie, welcome to the lovebugs and congratulations on your successful IVF!

I notice we have the same due date, would you like me to add you to the calender on the first page?

I'm sorry you have hypermesis, hopefully it eases soon for you x

hey sally :) great that you feel your LO kick it is amazing ist it , good luck for your scan

:hi:

Ah hello fellow February 2011 Mums to be... Can i join in Please :) ...

My name is Nicola and i am 32 ... This is my 1st child and cant wait to meet him/her.

virginia that's awesome, me and OH did that for our son we went out and bought some cheap blank canvases and did random painting on them, mine was a rainbow in a pink sky but instead of rain it was raining little hearts lol but looked way too girly for his room :p

we went to wilkinsons too and they do canvases with pictures drawn on so you can paint over and we really liked them they had an elephant one a tiger one a lion one a cow one etc etc

xx

hey im carly this is my 3rd baby and due 12th feb cant wait to meet our little star xx

Hello cary sally and Nicola its great to see new faces in the feb group :) were a lovely bunch brownies honour lol.

Big congrats siegal hun i read your 2nd tri post sorry i havent a clue about what the Drs said but good luck and have fun on pink buying ..

I still am a little jelous that i am not buying pink but it cheers me up to think how pretty Corey looks on the 4d scan :) ..

Hows every one today weather is so bad i am stuck at work so its boring here,I am going to hull tomorrow for a music festival thing going to stay in the back thow as worried some one might elbow bump :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->