***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hello Carly and Nicola .

aww mummymadness dont be sad little corey will be ace and be able to have his pick of all these Feb girlies lol !

Hi Minnie, welcome to the lovebugs and congratulations on your successful IVF!

I notice we have the same due date, would you like me to add you to the calender on the first page?

I'm sorry you have hypermesis, hopefully it eases soon for you x

Hi Ley,
I posted a few times and guess it must have been looked over.
I'm wondering if you could add me to the front page due dates...
my EDD is Feb 26th. :)

Hello to all the new girls! Congrats and welcome!

Hi Minnie, welcome to the lovebugs and congratulations on your successful IVF!

I notice we have the same due date, would you like me to add you to the calender on the first page?

I'm sorry you have hypermesis, hopefully it eases soon for you x

Hi Ley,
I posted a few times and guess it must have been looked over.
I'm wondering if you could add me to the front page due dates...
my EDD is Feb 26th. :)

added x

Well I have a little girl already who has a lovely pink room but when the little boy is here they will hve to share as I can't afford to move atm. So I've got to paint it all neutral, think I might cry as I've done her room so girlie and perfect and done everything down to the last detail. Oh well I guess I will just have to pink out her cot accessories haha. Should be nice when it's done I guess, will just take some getting used to!!

Well I have a little girl already who has a lovely pink room but when the little boy is here they will hve to share as I can't afford to move atm. So I've got to paint it all neutral, think I might cry as I've done her room so girlie and perfect and done everything down to the last detail. Oh well I guess I will just have to pink out her cot accessories haha. Should be nice when it's done I guess, will just take some getting used to!!

You know what would be funny, especially if you had a big enough room, paint 1/2 blue and boy it up!

Yh I thought about that but the room is only a single room so both the cots have to be up against one wall and I didn't want the wall to be pink
or blue haha. I'm going to have there name in blue and blue above their cots and have pink and blue sheets. Maybe get some
pink and blue teddies and stuff in there to make it equal. I'm just hoping it looks nice when it's done. Can't wait for my OH to come back from holiday so we can get started lol. I'm sooooooo impatient once I get an idea in my head lol

Awwww that cheered me up eve hun cheers yer he will be a little heartbraker no doubt lol.

Bubble hun have you seen the stunning wooden letters you can hang on the wall in colours to spell there names above the cot ??.

Iam also having trouble with bedrooms so feel your frustrations i just dont know whos gonna go where lol

Hi ladies,

I found out i'm having a little boy!!!!!!! Soooooooooo excited :)

xxxxxxxxx

as i said in 2nd tri hun big congrats on team blue bet your pleased as punch :)

Hello girlies! Thought I'd pop my head in and say hi! Due 23rd Feb although the rate my bump is increasing I'm pretty sure I'm brewing a mutant child who will be here around this time next week! ;)
20 week scan due on the 4th October and I can not wait to find out whether our bean is a boy as we're hoping. Hell, so long as happy and healthy then I'm happy whichever way but still hoping for a boy this time!

Hey my fellow lovebugs!!

I know I've been fairly quiet. I just tend to pop in and out fairly quickly so no time to post, but keeping tabs on things lol!

Anyway, I had my 20 week scan today and although insisting that we would always be on team yellow, actually found out that we are on team BLUE!!! (can you mark me up as such on front page please!)

:blue: :blue: :blue:

I'm not gutted that we looked which suprises me a little, but there was no chance of missing the eveidence on the screen lol! The sonographer said that he wasn't allowed to be 100%, but in this scan he was 100% lol!! Well, it was obviously all on show for a reason and it confirmed my strong haunches that it was a boy!

The rest of the scan was amazing and everything else is perfect with our little man so really happy. :cloud9:
The only little downside is that it was confirmed that I've got an anterior placenta, which I thought I did have as the movements have been very subtle. But at least it is high and not low! :thumbup:

All the best on all your scans in the coming weeks Ladies!! :flower:

xx

Wow, welcome to all the new Feb Lovebugs!! :) :)

And congrats to EVERYONE that found out the gender... How exciting!! :) :)

Unfortunately, my heartburn has returned... It seems to come for a week at a time, then go for a couple weeks.... Oh well haha

How is everyone doing today?

mummy madness a few more team blues lol your lil boys gonna have some competition with the feb lovebug girlies ;) xx

Hello girlies! Thought I'd pop my head in and say hi! Due 23rd Feb although the rate my bump is increasing I'm pretty sure I'm brewing a mutant child who will be here around this time next week! ;)
20 week scan due on the 4th October and I can not wait to find out whether our bean is a boy as we're hoping. Hell, so long as happy and healthy then I'm happy whichever way but still hoping for a boy this time!

Yay Pixiebelle! So exciting, we've already come so far!
My 20 week is on the 11th or 12th of oct.
Got a scan on Monday though and am hoping we can find the gender.
Hoping it's pink ;)

I still am a little jelous that i am not buying pink but it cheers me up to think how pretty Corey looks on the 4d scan :) ..

sad to say i feel the same way a little jealous lol i wanna buy pink :dohh: but i cant wait to meet my next lil prince we still have no names =/

Congrats all of you on team Blue !

pixiebelle i hae scan on the 4th too i cant wait its the day after my birthday as well so will be a nice prezzie for me !

well hubby is home for 2 nights so i must go now ;) and prob will catch up on sunday when hes gone , have a great weekend everyone :)

welcome and congrats to the newbies..

congrats ava grace on ur lil boy.

Awwww that cheered me up eve hun cheers yer he will be a little heartbraker no doubt lol.

Bubble hun have you seen the stunning wooden letters you can hang on the wall in colours to spell there names above the cot ??.

Iam also having trouble with bedrooms so feel your frustrations i just dont know whos gonna go where lol

Yuppp thats what we're getting. They do nice ones on ebay for £5.50 per letter... thank god Mali and Max are short names haha!! They are very nice and I thought they would make up for not being able to have a pink or a blue room haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->