***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I'm SO glad people are starting to find out there having boys as all these girls was making me almost feel jealous which is just silly as I have a little girl already.... I guess girls mainly prefer girls lol.

But whoooop to everyone having a boy, I don't feel so much the odd one out anymore lol

I know this sounds werid, but I finally missed my period, and LO is making himself/herself known, by positioning it's self on my hipbone

I never post in this thread but I'm February too :D

Completely pointless post. lol. Oh well.

I had my ultrasound on Aug 31 and they say girl. But the nurse said he would reconfirm it on my next appointment as he wasnt definately positive until the end of my scan. I girl would be nice as this is the last baby for us and we have 4 boys already. My next appointment is Oct 4th also. So fingers crossed.

I want my little Carlee.

Yep, I want to a after hours clinic where you can go in without worrying about payments and appointments

They didnt give me a scan picture though, they just kinda checked down there and did a test and scanned

Sentiment, that's good. You should check into your state's healthcare.. Here in Arizona I am covered completely for healthcare under state insurance and don't pay a dime for any of it. Granted, I don't make much in my new job (and was unemployed at first, collecting unemployment), but it's still something worth looking into. :)

My mom helped me find a job with benefits so i'm excited about that.

How are you doing so far?

And this baby loves to curl up on the left side of my stomach, it's uncomfortable, I poke my stomach a little bit and he/she moves away and a few seconds later he/she is back in the same spot

I just gotta show off another painting I am doing for Brooklyn's room. I am thinking about doing the butterflies at the top of the wall near the ceiling...instead of a wall-paper border. What do you girls think?

Attachments

• baby painting2.jpg
    baby painting2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
I went to see my friends new baby yesterday, she had a little girl by c-section on Weds and came home yesterday. She is soooo gorgeous, and tiny, you forget so quickly!!

Only 4 days until my scan now, i thought we would both have boys, does this mean we'll both have girls?!!! :lol:

Congrats to everyone finding out the gender, it is just so exciting! Do we know whether we have more girls or more boys?? To start with it seemed to be boys but now, loads girls too :)

What is everyone with 3 or more doing about bedrooms? We are moving the eldest downstairs into what is currently the playroom. Actually that is what she wanted rather than share and she will be nearly 10 by then so should be ok fx. It involve lots of sorting and redecorating but we are enjoying all the sorting and culling! Gosh what a lot of junk we accumulate!! I'm just trying to figure out how to organise the furniture in the downstairs room and what to bother buying for babies room, as that is quite small and was a bit overpowered with Elena's big wardrobe in :(

Hope everyone is feeling good and enjoying the weekend, yay! I'm off to do some gardening now...possibly in the rain!

I just gotta show off another painting I am doing for Brooklyn's room. I am thinking about doing the butterflies at the top of the wall near the ceiling...instead of a wall-paper border. What do you girls think?

That is gorgeous! I think butterflies as a border would look beautiful, I did it with flowers transfers but butterflies would look like they are flying up there :)

What is everyone with 3 or more doing about bedrooms? We are moving the eldest downstairs into what is currently the playroom. Actually that is what she wanted rather than share and she will be nearly 10 by then so should be ok fx. It involve lots of sorting and redecorating but we are enjoying all the sorting and culling! Gosh what a lot of junk we accumulate!! I'm just trying to figure out how to organise the furniture in the downstairs room and what to bother buying for babies room, as that is quite small and was a bit overpowered with Elena's big wardrobe in :(
!

My 2 boys have moved in together , we have moved most the toys downstairs so they had some room and bought them bunk beds with storage underneath . the baby will then just go straight into DS2's room which is still set out like a nursery just need to convert the cotbed back to a cot and give it a spruce up . We are hoping to have a loft conversion done next year so we will move up there leaving a spare room so they can either go back to having a room each or they can have a playroom will see what they fancy when we eventually get that done.

My mom helped me find a job with benefits so i'm excited about that.

How are you doing so far?

And this baby loves to curl up on the left side of my stomach, it's uncomfortable, I poke my stomach a little bit and he/she moves away and a few seconds later he/she is back in the same spot

I'm doing pretty good. My little girl likes to roll around A LOT. I'll feel a ton of pressure, and can see the bump raise where she is.. When I feel it, it feels rock hard.. But I've noticed she only does it on my right side.. lol very strange. But pretty amazing nonetheless.

Meg big congrats on team Blue :) glad our little princes are all apearing in Feb now :).

Glad it all went well sentiment hun .

welcome brittany.

Hows every one today ?? the weather was rubbish so we gave up in the festival idea and had a massive shopping day in doncaster was amazing xx

I have testing for a job that pays $500 a week, I'm really praying I get it, I don't want to put more financial stress on my mother.

I'm also considering inviting FOB's family to the birth, since they had nothing to do with his behavior and they love their grandchildren, I hope they will except us

i felt my first *proper* kicks last night heeh.... finally :D:D xx

aww nice one winegums :) I cnat wait for mine seems weird as my 2nd was kicking the hell out of me by now but im pretty certain looking at scans i have an anterior placenta , will have to wait till 20 week scan to confirm though :(

hope everyone is ok today , im still in my dressing gown lol working up to moving and getting dressed and tackling the ironing - fun

also (i know im sad) i got a gender prediction from some 'psychic' person online just for a laugh and she said GIRL hmmmmmmmm oh and another lol and the other person said BOY booo

scan on thurs :D xx

Winegums, ALL my online predictions said I was having a girl, but I just knew that they were wrong. When we went for the scan I wouldn't have believed them if they said it was a girl - I knew I was carrying a boy and I was right! Go with your instincts!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->