***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi Sally, and welcome. My 2nd scan lasted about 20 minutes. It felt a lot more through and you get to look and baby more :) You see so much stuff, even the 4 little 4 chambers of the heart.

Clare, my sisters scan was Wednesday too at 1620. I saw her as I went in. lol. She didnt find out the sex, but she thinks its a boy. She saw what she thought was his testes. I asked her if they were close together and she said yes. Would the ovaries be more far apart?

I have a bump and I love it :)

I'm super tired today. I have been sleeping really badly lately and waking up before my alarm which is depressing.
My brother is getting married tomorrow and have been up the church most of today getting it ready. Now just for the big day! I'm really excited. I think i'll probably cry because I feel so emotional. x

Im also due 12th of Feb, but not finding out the gender till my 22week scan cant wait. Im also still suffering from morning sickness well its all day :(

Best of luck with your scan :):):):):):)

Thanks for your reply Lovely. The sickness is rough isn't it! The number of times I have sobbed on the bathroom floor :blush: but they do say it gets better so i'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us to kick it into touch soon. :thumbup:

Hi Sally, and welcome. My 2nd scan lasted about 20 minutes. It felt a lot more through and you get to look and baby more :) You see so much stuff, even the 4 little 4 chambers of the heart.

Clare, my sisters scan was Wednesday too at 1620. I saw her as I went in. lol. She didnt find out the sex, but she thinks its a boy. She saw what she thought was his testes. I asked her if they were close together and she said yes. Would the ovaries be more far apart?

I have a bump and I love it :)

I'm super tired today. I have been sleeping really badly lately and waking up before my alarm which is depressing.
My brother is getting married tomorrow and have been up the church most of today getting it ready. Now just for the big day! I'm really excited. I think i'll probably cry because I feel so emotional. x

Oh my, you are certainly one busy family! I really hope my scan is as magical as yours sounds. So far they have all been perfect - i've had 6 :blush:
Good luck with the wedding, hope it's a wonderful day xxx

well ladies , i am off for the weekend away with my hubby and my kids looking forward to it, we are going to silverstone to see the renault races( go every year as its free lol ) and making a weekend of it as its our 7th wedding anniversary
hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Happy anniversary!!! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

im off too eve lol!

tomorrow i am going to the canary islands for a week with OH and our lil boy :D hehe super excited

i'll see you all in a week :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Anniversary Eve and have a great weekend.

Have a lovely holiday winegums x

oh hope everyone has a good time away this weekend. we are also away this weekend. But i have bought our laptop and net with us :) hehehehe we couldnt survive with out it lol.. SAD hey!!!!!

I got to buy a new bed, mattress and a new camera today! Super excited about that!!!!! I am waiting for the battery to charge for the camera!!! Taking FOREVER!!!! lol... oh we also bought a navigation system as well hehehehe :)

Off to the markets and to do some sight seeing tomorrow i cant wait :)

Ooooh retail therapy, weekend away and holibobs. So many lucky ladies. Enjoy girls, have fun and stay safe xxx

hey ladies, how is everyone? whos scan is next then? mines on wednesday can't wait, would love it to be a boy, but would be happy with either sex :)
i go on holiday in 2 weeks aswell can't wait to take Paiyton on her first holiday shes going to love it :) hope everyone is well xx

hey ladies, how is everyone? whos scan is next then? mines on wednesday can't wait, would love it to be a boy, but would be happy with either sex :)

Mine is Tuesday afternoon, am feeling quite nervous but also excited about seeing my LO again and finding out gender - gut feeling is that I am team blue - no basis for this whatsoever! :haha:

i go on holiday in 2 weeks aswell can't wait to take Paiyton on her first holiday shes going to love it :) hope everyone is well xx

mins mon mornin @ 8.40 am !! am gonna be a walkin zombie all way 2 hosp dnt normaly get up til gone 9 lol

hope every1 else's scans go well.

hopein 4 team blue but im thinking girl agen

Mines Thursday so im last in line next week i would guess ??.

Hope you 2 girls have a fab weekend away it sounds lovely :).

I have had the worst day known to man actually the worst week but today topped it all i went to cleethorpes in a sandwich shop and lost my purse had £200 in it :( all my credit cards and driving license i am gutted cancelled all my cards but cannot even take any money out till i get a new card because my photo id is in the form of driving license that was in the purse ..

Hope every ones well ?. xxx

Mines Thursday so im last in line next week i would guess ??.

Hope you 2 girls have a fab weekend away it sounds lovely :).

I have had the worst day known to man actually the worst week but today topped it all i went to cleethorpes in a sandwich shop and lost my purse had £200 in it :( all my credit cards and driving license i am gutted cancelled all my cards but cannot even take any money out till i get a new card because my photo id is in the form of driving license that was in the purse ..

Hope every ones well ?. xxx

oh that is awful and such a hassle. :hugs: hope you have a good scan though - at least something to look forward to :)

Oh mummymadness, that sucks. Such a pain in the neck. :nope: Hope Thursday brings a smile back to your face :thumbup:

Thanks girls i rang the police station again just to check nothing but am really looking forward to thursday i am sure bubs can put a smile on our faces :) ..

Oh mummymadness, hope someone turns in your purse soon. I would be such a stress ball if I lost my purse.

good morning ladiies how is everyone doing?? I see a lot of anatomy scans coming up YAY =]

sorry about ur purse mummymadness hope they find it =\

my anatomy scan is tomorrow morning at 830am ahhh to early for me lol but I'm lookin forward to see bubs we finally have a name for him that hubby me and my son agreed on lol his first name is going to be Ayden =] can't wait to see him again soo excited!

good luck to all u ladies that have anatomy scans this coming week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->