***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Morning everyone.

Ley - can't wait to hear how it went fx for you (though you've prob had it by now!)

Rachael and Wii - I am planning to finish on the 17th Decemebr (school hols) so am starting the countdown but I don't want it to feel like it's going slow. Was trying to think only 3 1/2 weeks till half term instead. Then we are starting redecorating children's rooms. I can't wait and also think OMG so much to do!! I still haven't decided how the furniture can fit in - my eldest is moving downstairs into the playroom, arghhhhhhhhhh!!

Hi all i have a mid wives app on firday, im wondering will she do a scan on me id love to find out the sex :):):):):):)

back from the scan! baby is fine thank goodness and I found out the sex.

I'm on team.........

:pink:

and totally over the moon :) :cloud9:

congrats on team pink!!!! I'm on team pink (but not totally convinced). I am hoping i can sweet talk my doctor into reconfirming it on monday the 4th.

Congrats Ley! I have my 20 week today, so hopefully I'll be getting it confirmed!! Welcome to team :pink:! =P

just went to the dr. everything is fine but I can't stop gaining weight :dohh: I have no willpower!

just went to the dr. everything is fine but I can't stop gaining weight :dohh: I have no willpower!

I have the opposite problem. I am still a pound under my pre-pregnancy weight!:dohh:

I suppose as long as our babies are healthy we shouldnt freak to much about it, or at least that is what i tell myself

Exacatly. I'm not too worried...my mom said she gained 60 pounds with me...and then I guess lost a couple pounds with my brother...dunno about my two sisters, but all four of us turned out healthy.

congrats on team pink!!!! I'm on team pink (but not totally convinced). I am hoping i can sweet talk my doctor into reconfirming it on monday the 4th.

ha you sound the same as me its hard after all boys to believe it isnt it , i also have a scan on 4th hoping to get it confirmed

it is definately hard to believe! I'm afraid if I get to excited and he goes to reconfirm it and he was wrong I would be so disappointed. If he reconfirms its a girl, i'll be out shopping Monday! lol

Congrats on team pink ley!!! Yayy

@seigal i have the same issue!! I cant stop gaining =[ i started eating healthier so lets see if that helps i gave up my bagels, pasta, and rice lol :dohh:

Awwww congrats ley hun :), Iam the opposite i also cannot gain weight i am exactly the same weight as day 1 lol Bumps hugeeeeeee but not weigth gain very strange ..

I went to the gym tonight Ooo not to work out just to be moral support for OH lol pass water when required etc Ha Ha Ha was fun to watch.

Hows every one today ???. xxx

congrats sleepen and ley

i want to get bubs double checked to lol iv bought quite a bit already but i want to get it done b4 my baby shower..just keep thinkin wat if im one of those ppl that got told wrong lol..but it was pretty obvious that there was no doodle??

Congrats on team pink, Ley!!
And I'm not sure why my e-mail isn't coming up.. I'll have to look into that :/ But I found and added you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->