***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I had my 20 Week scan today! She's still a girl! (Thankfully!) I posted all the pics in my Journal and I'm not going to post them in here lol...they took FOREVER to upload. Ugh

Congrats Virginia!

I think I am going to get another scan in a few weeks just to make sure. I've never been told the sex before and 2 people I know have been told girl at 20 weeks only to give birth to boys so I think I will give it a few weeks and then just double check lol

lol Ley thats wat im goin to do ..just need to find somewhere close

none of us have much faith do we lol !
im trying to convince hubby to fork out for a 4d one so i can check yet again lol im hoping if we have some holidya money left i can convince him out of that but then i think hmm £120 is a fair chunk of the kids xmas presents arghhh i dunno !
my baby has started kicking more so im pleased about that and my friend had her little girl at 1;30 this morning she looks so cute on the picture i cant wait to go round for a munch lol !

Awww Ley, congratulations :) You couldnt resist finding out. x

I love X-factor too :) But remind me which one is Matt Cardie? I do like Cher, I think she is unique, but her facial expressions are scary. I love Rebecca, she is so beautiful and so is her voice. Gamu is also great. There are so many that I like this year :-S

Wiiwidow I know! DD is counting down for xmas and so am I in a totally different way :)

I have my meeting finally with HR on Thursday and I am supposed to be telling them what I am doing regarding maternity leave. I am hoping to take all my leave before I go, cos it will basically keep me on a better wage a bit longer, but because I want leave over the christmas period I have to go into the folder to be selected like everyone else, which is fine cos I totally understand that, but I wish they would hurry up and get it sorted so I know what I can do! The road staff knew if they got their christmas leave granted in July and we are still waiting. I'm just fretting because I have to tell them what I am doing before 25 weeks :-(

I have been thinking about the baby nursery and I think I am going to paint it light duck egg blue and get some of those wall stickers. I just found a rainbow one :) Agh I really want to move so I can start!

You all have reminded me I really should go and weigh myself :-S I have put on 7lb. Is that about normal?

We are having major road works in the village I live and they are stopping people who live in the village coming into the village!!! How can they do that?

Rachael, that is mental, how can they stop you?!!? perhaps access only will be allowed.

Matt was the painter from Essex, wore a cap. Gorgeous voice and not bad to look at!! I loved Rebecca from Liverpool too. It is so exciting as I have seen more of the auditions this year so feel more into it.

I handed in my MAT B1 yesterday and have booked mat leave to start officially on 31.01.11 but will take annual leave before so I finsih on the 17th December :happydance: I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to it already!

Ley - where are you going for your other scan? I have had little niggles of what if it's a boy, as I keep buying girls stuff now. My frined had one in Norwich but I think it cost quite a lot. :(

I have decided to do the nursery cream and lime green with will i be big curtains and wallpaper border by lollipop lane. I was going to do it in fish and chips which is blue with a fish and a dog and had even got the curtains but when I found out it was a girl I just didn't fancy it! I had thought i still would as blue is my fav colour but it just didn't seem right. If anyone wants to buy the curtains I can do them at £30 including postage - bargain!!

I just so want to get on with the decorating but have to do the girls' rooms first. Exciting!!

We are on Team Blue!!!! Michael Anthony will join our crew in February!

Congratulations Mrsrifco.

Clare, I am jealous :-( I wish I could hand in my matb1. I just wanna know what I am doing. grr!

Oh yes! I love that singer. He is my favourite male. I just didnt know his name. It p'd me off when on his audition at boot camp he sounded amazing and Simon said "he has no confidence" It annoys me when they say that. Leona Lewis didnt have much confidence and look at her now.

Well they let me out of the village, but via a back road, which has been so overused than it normally is over the last week because of the road works and combine that with the rain it is just like a mud slide. It was scary. x

i have such an itchy nose and keep sneezing today so annoying not sure its pregnacy related but its driving me insane !!!

Evewidow that is NOT good. May be it's a cold...

Rachael - i think we may move up a box tomorrow on our tickers, exciting :)

How are we all today ??, Iam stuck at work in the peeing rain not very warm or happy at all :(, Connor is doing full summer saults as well and making me feel sick .

Any one else struggling to get comfy at night ??. xxxx

good morning ladies! how is everyone!? i see everyone is talking about when they are taking maternity leave...i cant wait either lol but im workin till the end hopefully my last day will be February 4th n im due the 8th so wish me luck! lol

im still debating if i im gonna take the flu shot or not =/ and i go in october 11 so finish the anatomy scan hopefully my lil Ayden cooperates with the sonogram lol i cant believe i have 19 weeks to go yay! i wanna pop him out already LOL i cant believe im saying this but im tired of being pregnant LOL

meeeeeeee ! i am driving hubby mad with my huffing and puffing and rolling over all night , i am sooooooooooooooooo tired but i cant get comfy enough to sleep properly ;(

How are we all today ??, Iam stuck at work in the peeing rain not very warm or happy at all :(, Connor is doing full summer saults as well and making me feel sick .

Any one else struggling to get comfy at night ??. xxxx

my lil Ayden also has been kickin and doing gymnastics in there lol especially at nights omgg i woke up at 2am and couldnt go back to sleep till 4am its like that almost every night...i havent been feeling sick but i am really really tired all the time :dohh:

Clare I keep waiting for it to happen. I keep looking thinking it will be soon. Awww I am excited to see it change again.

Misznessa how come you are working all the way to your due date? x

Clare I keep waiting for it to happen. I keep looking thinking it will be soon. Awww I am excited to see it change again.

Misznessa how come you are working all the way to your due date? x

because my job only gives me 3 months leave so i want to spend as much time as i can get with the baby after hes born and i do need to come back to work cuz she said she will only hold my position for 3 months...so far my pregnancy is healthy thank god so my doc said it shouldnt be an issue but i guess we will see as im gettin to the end

I toss and turn all night too. I wake up almost every night at 2 or 3 from being kicked. lol

Is anyone not taking leave? I am not (although I don't work; I am a full time post-grad student). Let me know, so we can discuss!

Oooo i am glad i am not alone i get in a nice deep sleep to wake to poking in my ribs its getting real uncomfertable and i can not lay on my back my side anywhere in fact lol.

I work part time Siegal hun And i am staying on right untill due date having 3 weeks off and getting back :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->