***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I work part-time also, technically.. I'm not sure yet how much I'll take off. I have no idea what to expect. :/ I'll have to talk to a couple other aid's and teachers at my school and figure out what I can do for leave. I keep forgetting to ask :/

And yeah, I'm also having trouble sleeping. It takes me FOREVER to fall asleep. My dog has decided not to lay with me until after I'm out... He stays on the ground until I'm passed out, THEN he comes up and cuddles (which ends up waking me up... half the time, anyways)... Poor guy is starting to have a hard time adjusting to all my changes!

Anyone else feel kind of... out of breath.. lately?
Between that and my horrible back pain already, I feel like I'm going mad!!
Any suggestions to help ease the back pain, either?? My lower back hurts from the bump growing, and my upper hurts from the chest that comes with the bump! Lol I've gained almost 3 cup sizes already!! :/

Im out of breath and waking DH up at night to from snoring ha ha :):) im the same gone up 3 sizes in bra too already!!!

I found the pregnancy belly band great i got it in the hosp off the physio, im sure you can buy them in the chemist too. Hope your feeling better soon :):)

I have my mid wive app in the morning im so excited and a bit nervous too, were hoping she does a scan and we can find out the sex :dance: :dance:

My ticker hasn't gone up a box yet :( when is it going to go??!!!!!

Hey all :) Hope you're all doing well? So, I'm not the only one who is awake half the night, I seem to wake up to go to the loo and then the lil one gets all active and I can't get back to sleep. Soooo tired and groggy when I wake up, am living for the weekends at the moment. As for the back ache, mine has been really bad on and off, but I've found theres a couple of yoga exercises which make a real difference. Basically look for them online as it'll be safer than me explaining it, but it's on all fours and I think it's called the cat/cow pose. It really strengthens your back and tummy muscles, and apparently that's what causes the back ache, which will only get worse as the baby grows! Grrr

Hey all :) Hope you're all doing well? So, I'm not the only one who is awake half the night, I seem to wake up to go to the loo and then the lil one gets all active and I can't get back to sleep. Soooo tired and groggy when I wake up, am living for the weekends at the moment. As for the back ache, mine has been really bad on and off, but I've found theres a couple of yoga exercises which make a real difference. Basically look for them online as it'll be safer than me explaining it, but it's on all fours and I think it's called the cat/cow pose. It really strengthens your back and tummy muscles, and apparently that's what causes the back ache, which will only get worse as the baby grows! Grrr

Thank you for the tip!! I hadn't thought of yoga (though I should have, since I used to do it regularly.. until I started this job, anyways)... I'll have to go back to doing it :)

i have felt sick today , how crap lol !

i got hubby to vaguley discuss names with me last night i had 2 i liked he doesnt like them - i didnt LOVE them though so im not that gutted , we also went through the top 100 and we dont like any of them so we are still stuck with no shortlist , i am hoping to be inspired any day now lol !

hope everyone is ok , 3 days to birthday 4 days to scan 6 days to holiday exciting times !!!!!1

hey thought i would finally update. my username used to be teardrp4u21 due on feb 2 but i mmc on june 27. no worries tho because im a little over 11 wks again and everything's great!

thought you might want to update your boards!

congrats danabump :)
how is everyone today? 3 days til my holiday cant wait :)
my mini man has been wriggling all day 2day, little monkey!
had midwife yesterday, she wanted to book me in to my local birthing centre but cant because consultant hasnt give me the go ahead yet :( i had a previous 3rd degree tear so i had to be referred. My midwife is quite annoyed and said they should have made a decision by now, but consultant doesnt want to see me until 36 weeks now :O
so when i come back off holiday, she is going to push them for a decision, so hopefully i will get the natural birth i want :)
sorry for rambling....has anyone else had a previous tear? xx

Congratulations Danabump :) I'm happy to hear you are expecting again.

evewidow, me and OH was the same. We didnt find a name we loved. Even went though the books and stuff. Just didnt feel inspired. But eventually, we feel we have it.

1sttimemom I have been out of breath for ages :-( I feel really unfit from even going up the stairs. I have found when I go for a walk too I get a stitch at the bottom of my stomach.

Clare, when does it go up? Even though it doesnt make sense when it does because its the 6th picture but it will move before we are 6 months. How does that work?

I had my meeting with HR today, and finally feel more settled. I have to inform them of when I am leaving before 25 weeks, but it doesnt have to be set in stone. Now I just have to wait for scheduling to sort out the Christmas leave which I was told would hopefully be next week. Woo Hoo!!!! :-D x

rachael, it's good to have it a little sorted isnt it :)

though i have already changed my mind about what i want to do as think i would like to go back and do 3 days a week instead of 4 and figure i would be better having stat mat pay this year rather than unpaid leave next year. then I can save my banked annual leave to have the holidays off with all me girls!! it's all very complicated! will have to see what hubby thinks but i think i'll want more time with my little bubba than just 1 day plus the weekend?!! it's so difficult trying to guess how you're going to feel over a year away when you've not even had baby yet!!

Aw Danabump, I'm sorry to hear that you mc in June, but really glad to hear that you're back with a flump again :) x

congrats danabump thats great news :)

paiytons mum - i had a episiotomy with ds1 and 2nd degree tearing... with ds2 i had 2nd degree tearing..so i figure its goin to happen again not lookin forward to gettin stitched up again though..i want to have a water birth im hopin that they ll let me i could of had ds1 in the bath but his heartrate was dropping cause he had the cord around his neck..

so fingers crossed that i can this time and it should help me not tear as much...iv always loved the idea of giving birth in the water.

Sorry for your loss Dana but nice to hear your nearing the safe 12 week mark with a new bubs :),

Hows every one today ?, Congrats to all with scans comming up this week.

Iam deflated bit skint as bought every ones xmas prezzies and thought i would try my luck at bingo and did i hellers win lol 2 lousy sweats all night not impressed lol .

We have decided on a name finally after much tooing and throwing and on a brighter note have everything barring a rain cover for baby including clothing up to 6 months every one says i am over organised lol. xxx

Sorry for your loss Dana but nice to hear your nearing the safe 12 week mark with a new bubs :),

Hows every one today ?, Congrats to all with scans comming up this week.

Iam deflated bit skint as bought every ones xmas prezzies and thought i would try my luck at bingo and did i hellers win lol 2 lousy sweats all night not impressed lol .

We have decided on a name finally after much tooing and throwing and on a brighter note have everything barring a rain cover for baby including clothing up to 6 months every one says i am over organised lol. xxx

woh! How can you be OVER organised?!! :lol: sounds impressive to me, surely means you can sit back a bit now and enjoy bubba growing and Christmas coming, I love it!

impressed mummymadness !

I am not so organised i plan to get a move on after my hols , for now i have been selling all my boys stuff to fund buying pink stuff lol so got loads of clothes and such like still to list on ebay but have listed lots so made a good start ! will make room if nothing else lol

danabump - great to see you have another bean growing :D

carmyz im really hoping for a water birth too but if its as quick as DS2 they wont have time to fill it up :( i wanted a home birth so that i would be guarenteed a water birth but hubby is really against it so im still working on that .

bingo - when i was preggers with DS1 for some reason me and mom went to bingo once a week , never really been since lol i won a few hundred quid mind you over the pregnancy perhaps i should take it up againl ol

and finally - 20 WEEKS !!!!!! half way wooooop !

Mummymadness, with regards to getting yourself organised with the clothing. I'm going to do the same, i'm going to buy up to 18 months now, so that we dont have to worry about it when I am skint on maternity pay. But I wasnt sure how much to buy. Atm I sort my washing out every monday into their piles and wash and then whatever goes into the basket after that I dont think about until the following monday. That way I know that whites don't sit at the bottom forever and DD runs out of school shirts. So I was going to buy 14 vests of each size and 10 sleepsuits of each size :-S Just so I know I have enough until the next wash. But I dont know if i'm going a bit crazy? x

Wow glad i am not alone and people are buying in bulk, I guess now xmas prezzies are done as is baby stuff i can just relax :).

Yep i try bingo once a week Eve hun, And go lots towards the end as i hope i have a big win and it will make me get all excited and start labour off never worked before but hey ho i have fun trying to win lol xxxx

wow all u ladiies are buying stuff already for bubs i feel left out i havent bought anythin yet maybe i should start lol i was gonna wait till after the babyshower since from my DS babyshower we had double the stuff and plus my DS birthday is on December 27 so we dont cheat him yet we buy him double gifts bday and xmas lol so i dunno....maybe ill pick buy an outfit for bubs after work today =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->