***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

It's V day Rach!!! and anyone else due on the 3rd!! :happydance: :happydance:

I have also booked a 4d scan - hubby still thinks it's a waste of money but i can't wait to see bubs again and just want to check she's still a girl as i keep buying stuff!!

Congrats to Janna on team pink and Carmyz for STILL being pink!! And wow what pics Malarky, congrats on your little man!! And to KNS too :)

1sttiemmom your cot is gorgeous, i really love the design of the American cots, and the just look so well made. Haven't got my head round baby showers though, does everyone have one? Sounds great :)

Great pics marlarky congrats on team blue

janna congrats on team pink

1sttimemom08 that cot looks great !

congrats to all the v day people too !

DS1 has gone on his 1st school trip without me there today so im a bit anxious as he gets travel sick and im hoping he is ok they arent going far though just to the zoo about 40 mins away i stayed to wave the coach off im such a silly billy lol !
i have so much housework to do today but im feeling a bit tired and like i need a rest boo :(
how is everyone else?

Thanks everyone! We're so excited about having a little girl...
Congrats Malarky on your precious baby BOY!
Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
thanks fro all the nice comments.

congrats to everyone
x

Ooooo wow lots of V days and genders this week congrats and that cot is stunning 1sttimemom.

I cannot believe how far we have come so far, xxx

ive found a cheap 3d scan by me - same place i went to for gender i am going to convince hubby to let me have it as we have some spending money left from the holiday that would cover it ...wish me luck lol i really wanna triple check she is still a girl before i go mad in the january sales lmao

hey everyone, only just managed to get back on since i got back off holiday :)
we had a great time and DD loved it :) but i am glad to be back.
Congrats to everyone with gender scans and v-days coming up, mine is on saturday, cant believe how quick it has come round lol
Got my 3d scan in 2 weeks aswell can't wait for that :)
Hope everyone is well xx

Congrats to everyone who has recently had their gender scans!

Oooooo January Sales!! I can't wait.

I know Clare!! Happy V Day, double digits next :)

I now have 2 weeks off work. It feels great! And I have come off night shifts now too which is a big relief. x

thanks guys im so happy she didnt grown any extra parts lol..now i can relax and not worry about taking stuff back..phew!! lol i had a baby shower with ds1 but not with ds2 cause i already had boy stuff as im having a girl this time and dont have much at all im throwing a baby shower with alot of games and prizes i love baby showers there heaps of fun.. im a cake decorator so im goin to be making my own cake a baby buggy thats goin to be white and pink should be fun to make..

still in a bit of shock that were in october already not long till xmas then not long till we pop yay lol..got so much to do still have alot of pressies to buy still..and i want everything to be ready b4 we go on our holiday on the 27th dec..havent got long at all..

hope everyone is well take care xx

Thank you, ladies!! I'm EXTREMELY excited for it!! I keep talking to my mom about it and just BEAMING!!! :) :) :)

And here, baby showers are common. But not everyone has them. Here, someone else throws them for you (family or friends.. usually friends, but unfortunately none of my friends have the time for it.. so my sister is doing it for me).. It's just a fun time to play games, open presents, and get TONS of advice (some, not so wanted I'm sure lol)...

And now I'm curious what cribs (cots) look like for you in the UK... lol I know there are some here that are more "classic".. but I fell in love with this, and doubted I'd get it since it's a little pricey.. I'm completely shocked that they're getting it for me!! :) :)

It's funny how 2nd tri is the most stand-still..

Like we look forward to feeling movements,
then when OH feels movements.
Gender scan, (for some, the only scan)
and then VDAY!!!

Now that Im counting down to Vday..... what comes afterward?
Sure, there's count down to 3rd tri. And it's exciting when youre considered 6months.

But what goes on in that last tri?! It's all labor! and hospital bag packing!
Its scary to think that we are almost at the point already, isnt it ladies!?!?

VERY scary! I mean, you hit that 6 month mark at 23 weeks... V day at 24... The only things I have left to look forward to is my 3D 4D scan in early December, and then everything will fly by because next is Christmas, New years, my 21st birthday that I won't really be celebrating, and soon after... DUE DATE! lol everything is flying by sooo fast!! I'm a little nervous now lol

Yeahh i feel like that too!! Halloween is almost here, then Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Years eve which IS my birthday and thenn BOOM february is going to be here before I know it!! I dont think my husband realizes how fast its coming. Im nesting like I have OCD and im only 5 and something months, and DH isnt doing anything because he thinks we have soooo much longer!!!

Cots over here look simelar, they just don't look as amazing as that 1! lol.

I've got my milestones as V-day, which was yesterday. Then double digits, when I have under 99 days to go. Then 3rd Trimester. Also I created another one for myself for when the baby should be turned around by to the upside down position which should be by 32 weeks...........I like making ones up. ;-)

I am really thankful I have had so much to do though in this pregnancy with all the family weddings and moving house, then Christmas. Its just making it go so quickly! x

Hello ladies thanks 4 all ur replys I got a appointment Thursday at Birmingham rang them on wed just waiting 4 the app letter wit times et'c there still saying can't go full term and that will b on my notes after I see dr in Birmingham so wen I see my spelist where i live on 24th november it will b on my notes so I won't hav to explain anything it will b there i- writing so feel better now just the long drive to do to birminham Thursday x x

glad you getting it sorted dd29 be better when its all on your notes :)

milestones yea that 3rd tri is slowly creeping up on us ill prob start to get organised then ! still need to make space in my room for baby and clean out baby's room from when ds2 was in it and rebuild cot etc . I got my sons birthday and party to sort out and all the xmas stuff to get to keep me busy in the mean time.

my milestones are :
24 weeks = v day
25 weeks = HIP grant (!!)
25 + 6? = down to double digits
26 weeks = 6 months and 4d scan
27 weeks baby weighs c. 2lbs and chances of survival increase significantly (can't remember where i read that!)
28 weeks = 3rd tri, or is that 29???

33 weeks = maternity leave (well christmas hols which then turns into it!!) YAY!!

they are a bit weird I know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->