***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ooh yes the grant - good one !though i dont have an appointment till im 28 weeks so ill have to wait till then , hope it comes quickly though im using mine to get the rest of my cloth nappies as thats my only big purchase i have to get for this baby really.

i will get mine at 25+5 as they push the 24 week appointment on to give you the grant. can't complain!

when do we next have bloods, is that 28 weeks? how do you know if you have to have a glucose test, would they have said already?!!

they told me from the start that I would need a glucose as there is diabetes in my family...

when do you get the hip grant? If I get the forms at 28 weeks how long will it atke to get the money?

xx

You are entitled any time after 25 weeks and I think the money comes through very quickly, like a week or so after you do the form...or the midwife does.

glucose test - they told me from the begining last time but nothing has been mentioned this time round.

grant - my friend did hers recently took about 3-4 weeks from sending the form off to actaully having the money in the account.

Oh yes the HIP grant!! That means buying the pushchair!

I think I might write my milestones on my signature!! Just so I can watch them go by. lol.

Regarding the glucose test. I was told they would want me to have it at my consultant appointment because I had a big baby first time. But when I said to my midwife about it, she said she will query it as it might not be needed. The weight they go by is anything above 4.5kg. (9.9lb), DD was 9lb6........so really she is below? anyway to be honest, I think I had a big baby last time because I ate for 5 and I was 10 days overdue, so I think it gave her 10 more days growing time.

Oh and I now have thrush! Yay! The joys of pregnancy. x

Hi all

Had my 22week scan today all measurements were great baby looking well and were on team PINK :pink: soooooooooooooooooooo Happy :dance: :wohoo:

How exciting, welcome to team pink!!!

And For milestones, I have....

Week 24/V-day this Sunday...
Halloween week 26
Baby shower week 29
Thanksgiving week 29+4
Friend's baby shower week 31
Christmas week 33 (almost 34)
New years week 34 (almost 35)
Birthday week 37
Then... DUE!! lol

Time is going to FLY!!!

oh wow i missed out so much!! been so busy with work and after work i go home and go to sleep LOL this lil man has me drained! anyways YAY for all the ladiies V-DAY and finding out the sex!! so exciting! hope everyone is doing well!! i see everyone writing their milestones hhhmmm lets see mine...

Week 23+4 Maternity Photo Shoot for my babyshower invites =]
Week 24 (V-DAY) this coming Tuesday October 19
Week 25+4 Halloween + my DS school Halloween party
Week 29+2 Thanksgiving
Week 30+4 3D/4D Sonogram
Week 32+4 Friends Babyshower
Week 34+4 Christmas
Week 35 My DS 7th Birthday party
Week 35+4 New Years Eve
Week 37+4 MY BABYSHOWER =] YAY lol

Then comes DUE DATE =]

oh no, I'm going to have to do mine better now!!!

my milestones are :
24 weeks = v day
25 weeks = HIP grant (!!)
25 + 6? = down to double digits
26 weeks = 6 months and 4d scan
27 weeks baby weighs c. 2lbs and chances of survival increase significantly (can't remember where i read that!)
28 weeks = 3rd tri, or is that 29???
31+3 = Birthday
33 weeks = maternity leave (well Christmas hols which then turns into it!!) YAY!!
34+2 = Christmas

I have been so busy I haven't had time to get my pic on here. So here is my reconfirmation scan taken 2 weeks again.

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
awwwww lovely scans :) Yes lots of milestones they will run real quick now, I will hit V day then its Xmas for me then My OHs birthday Jan then Baby due :), 3rd tri sooo close now too xxxx

Oh, and for the glucose test... I'm not sure what it is like outside of US.. But I know I have my glucose tolerance test Nov. 4th... I get to chug the nasty, sugary, orange-ish flavored stuffs, and an hour later have blood work to see how my body reacts.
I'm definitely not looking forward to it (mainly because I hate blood work.. and sugary stuff lol)..... But my dr's office does it between 24-30 weeks for everyone, no getting out of it (I believe)...

I have my glucose test on nov 2nd. I have the fruit punch flavor. It tastes a little better than the orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->