***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

glucose test here you have a blood test then drink a can of lucozade wait an hour then have another one done so take a book or something to keep you occupied. i nbot had one for a few years so it may have changed though.

anyone doing anything nice this weekend ? i think we are just staying in and relaxing and watching dvds etc none of us look very energetic! though i did tell the boys i would take them swimming at some point.

we are redecorating my girlsd bedroom today as the other week they decided to turn the walls into a canvas...
I don't mind though as they are going to nana and grandads for the weekend so we can do it in peace.

hi girlies just to remind anyone who may be eligible to the sure start maternity grant you can claim from 29weeks

You can get a Sure Start Maternity Grant if you or your partner receive any of the following:
•Income Support
•income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
•income-related Employment and Support Allowance
•Pension Credit
•Child Tax Credit at a rate higher than the family element (basically if you have twins *i think* or if you already have a baby under 1 and claim child tax credits)
•Working Tax Credit where a disability or severe disability element is included in the award

xxx

Ohh mann I really don't want to do the glucose test =\ watch me end up vomiting all of it out lol sorry to much info

this weekend should be fun for me...I am up super early going to the salon soon to get my hair done I have a maternity photo shoot today =] I'm going to use one of the pictures for my babyshower invitations so I'm kinda excited!

Ohh mann I really don't want to do the glucose test =\ watch me end up vomiting all of it out lol sorry to much info

this weekend should be fun for me...I am up super early going to the salon soon to get my hair done I have a maternity photo shoot today =] I'm going to use one of the pictures for my babyshower invitations so I'm kinda excited!

I have the glucose test in about 10 days or so. I am really scared about haveing gestational diabetes as I gained alot of weight and am thirsty a lot. But then again....those two things don't neccesarily mean anything. I may just be hungry and thirsty b/c I'm pregnant.
In regards to the vomiting, if its just the first one (1 hr test) you can eat before you go, that way u probably won't vomit up the glucose stuff

Ohh... I'm not allowed to eat before hand, I have to fast, and have to chug the stuff. And I wish I had known that the fruit punch was a little better than the orange... lol oh well, too late now! :p Hopefully I can keep it down though.... :/ And hopefully I don't pass out from the blood work... I used to pass out whenever I had piercings or blood work (but strange enough, not tattoos), and have never had blood work done when I had to fast. Usually I stock myself with enough carbs and sugar to keep me from passing out as easily.. So we'll see :/

And definitely show the pics when you get them done!!

I need to have mine done soon. I'm not putting them on my baby shower invites, just because I don't have the time. But I have a friend who has done black and white film photography for about 5-6 years now (in both high school and college classes), who also did my senior pictures in high school. I need to talk to her about doing my pregnancy pics (she said she would in the beginning... hopefully she has the time still).. She also said she'd do newborn pics when the baby is born, which should be fun (when she's about 6-7 days old) :)

Ohh... I'm not allowed to eat before hand, I have to fast, and have to chug the stuff. And I wish I had known that the fruit punch was a little better than the orange... lol oh well, too late now! :p Hopefully I can keep it down though.... :/ And hopefully I don't pass out from the blood work... I used to pass out whenever I had piercings or blood work (but strange enough, not tattoos), and have never had blood work done when I had to fast. Usually I stock myself with enough carbs and sugar to keep me from passing out as easily.. So we'll see :/

are u sure you have to fast? are u getting the 3 hours one b/c ur first one didnt go well? or thats just the way your OB does it?

It's just how my OB does it. I have to fast, and drink the sugary drink an hour before. Then, at exactly one hour, go in for the blood work. Every patient of his has to do it. He said before there were no concerns, but they do it for everyone to make sure...

I plan on bringing something to eat as soon as they are done, that way I don't starve or pass out lol

Hi ladies how are we all ??, Good luck to all needing a glucose test ..

This weekend i have been stripping painting and getting the kids to help its very amusing watching them bless there cotton socks.. Keep getting BHs i just keep ignoring them.

Hope every ones well xxx

Oooo and p.s as many know my Mum is a medium and she never tells me anything yet today i was going on about Feb and she says dont worry your not even gonna be a feb mum but a Jan one gosh that threw me a bit lol.

Wow, mummymadness, that is pretty crazy!! lol I bet that was something shocking to hear!! lol

thanks ladiies! the photo shoot went really nice but I feel like I looked like a hippo lmao we shot it at central park in new york city so hopefully they come out nice I'm gettin the CD with the piks on wednesday but if any of u have my facebook then it should be posted by monday =]

The photographer is a good friend of mine since middle school so he's also gonna be photographing my babyshower and the newborn's pictures so I'm lookin fwd to it...

I hope all u ladiies had a great saturday! Tomorrow I'm gonna attempt to find myself a halloween costume lol

Aww, that's great!! I saw two of the pics that were on your FB wall. They looked great!! :)

ooh the 2 you have so far look great cant wait to see the rest , can believe this time last week i was walking in central park :cry:

Mummymadness that sounds exciting!

I've been around my nans today sorting through stuff as her house has been sold (nan lives with my auntie now) I picked up the cot that DD slept in, cos we spent a lot of time there when DD was younger.....and that's 9 years ago and I "thought" I brought a cot mattress that would fit, and the cot is too small :-( I wanted to use it for sentimental reasons really.
The cot is really old.......like 20+ years, but I never had a problem buying a mattress for it when I needed to with DD. I'm gutted I can't use it now. I brought what I thought was a small mattress too. x

oh I just noticed my ticker saying the baby is due in 15 weeks, 4 days............that seems so scary and not long at all. x

ooh the 2 you have so far look great cant wait to see the rest , can believe this time last week i was walking in central park :cry:

awwww maybe after bubs is born u can come visit NY again :hugs:....yesterday at central park omgg the wind was like 20mph lol i was freezing!! but it went great im waiting for the rest of the piks im personally not thrilled with the one with me sitting against the tree i gained to much weight!! lol but the picture came out soo pretty! =]

YAY V-DAY!! :) :)

My mom noticed yesterday that I "fell out" a little more. She and my dad are a little frustrated though, because every time she's kicking like crazy and they go to feel her, she stops. As soon as they pull away, they see her kick! I was sitting next to my dad and I swear every time he looked away, she'd kick. He'd look and she'd stay still. So far, Zealia won't kick for anyone else except for me and my dog hehe stubborn little girl. But, a couple kids in my mom's class watched my stomach jump like crazy while I was reading to them Friday afternoon, and got so excited! :)

How is everyone feeling today? Personally, I've felt great the last couple of days, even though I've been losing sleep (I recently started waking up every 45 minutes through the night after the first 2 hours of sleep, and on top of that can't sleep past 7:30 am...)... I ended up having to choose a different crib, because just as luck has it, they are discontinuing the style I wanted, so my parents couldn't put it on layaway. But I found an equally nice one, with 5 different height adjustments (rather than the 3 that the other had), and is also convertible. It's now on layaway, and the first thing showing as 'purchased' on my registry at Babys R Us :) :)

Congrats on V day hun :).

How are we all today i am shattered been at the park all day :), Yes when Mum said i was going to be a Jan mum i was real freaked out as i wont be prepeared in Jan and OH will be working arghhhhhhh lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->