***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Do you think you will now prepare for having the baby in Jan?

My day has been rubbish as soon as I found out I didnt have a mattress that fits a cot :-( I have been grumpy ever since. x

Awwww no hun why what was up with the sizes on the cot ??.

Did x factor cheer anyone up lol Glad storm went :).

Oooo yes as soon as new years eve out the way now i shall make sure i am prepeared get list of numbers to the school for pick up time incase we go in and some one has to get my daughter also get bag packed etc.. My mums very rearly wrong which is kinda scary lol xxxx

I actually kind of liked Storm. He was really good in the auditions but Louis just didn't know what to do with him.
I was sad that Nicolo went last week too for a similar reason.

I can't understand who the hell is voting for Wagner though???

I think I had a bit of a mini panic last night when it finally sunk in that I am going to have another baby.
All we have now is the run up to christmas and then a very short wait the other side. All of my money is going to be taken up with Christmas and now I am paranoid that it's going to get to January and I'm going to be nowhere near ready.
I did pick up my crib yesterday though, it's not brand new but it's in brilliant condition. All it needs is a mattress.

My cot that I wanted to use was too small. I was prepared for it though and had a back up plan............my OH nieces cot. So I thought I brought the right sized mattress for it after getting the measurements only to realise its the same size cot as the other one. DUH! It made me grumpy all day. lol. OH keep teasing me cos I got it wrong. My reply was he just shouldnt let me do stuff when im pregnant. lol. I think we are ok though. My OH dad said he would like to buy anything we need for the baby...........so i'm thinking cot....although I dont really trust myself to get the measurements right! I'll leave that to OH. lol.

That is what is annoying me about x-factor. I was super annoyed when F.Y.D went last week, I really liked them, and it was just annoying Wagner is not even getting to bottom three. WHY? My dad reckons its a fix cos its just to get people talking about it. lol. like now. ha ha.

When I saw Aiden with the last 4 last night, I was ready to disown X-factor if he went. lol. x

Mummymadness, did you ever have any of your other children early/late?

Also I would like to know, is the theory that your baby gets bigger each time true?

And lastly..........did the labors get quicker each time? x

Wagner to win he is soo crap hes great he is entertaining at least ! though my fave singer is prob Matt.

rachael - my 1st son was 9lb 5½ oz and 8 days late , my 2nd son was 9lb but came on his due date , so in theory they were the same size iykwim .

labour - 1st son , i started with mild pains at 6am but proper arghh i need gas and air pains at 10am and had him at 14:38
2nd son - very different this time my waters broke at 10;15pm followed by strong pains straight away and i had him at 23:50
who knows what will happen this time !!

well i struggled to get up this morning , im not getting tired at night till about 1am its annoying then i have to be up at 7:30 for taking my son to school and i feel tired all day but cant nap cus i still got my 2 year old to supervise then by the time they go to bed at 7 i'm wide awake again how annoying !

Im trying to make a dent in xmas too need that organised so i can start sorting thins out for this baby , i did buy a few more bits for the boys this weekend , a batmobile a toy microwave (to go with their kitchen) some battle strikers etc and they have a loft full of lego i have been buying throughout the year so not too bad for them at least.

oh and result , i got my carry cot on ebay that matches my pushchair , i been looking for one since my bfp but kept missing out got it for £20 !! they are £100 new and only get used for a few weeks so i didnt want to spend my money. also my friend moves to the usa in 2 weeks so she is giving me her moses basket and stand , breast feeding pillow and a bouncer that are new as her baby is only 3 weeks old so thats me sort of sorted as we already have cot pushchair etc from the other kids , i would like to get some girly cot bedding though but not essential as the stuff we have is neutral but thought it would be nice to pink it up a little after all these years !

hmm long post sorry - can you tell im putting off doing the housework lol

oooh me too, I was so worried for Aiden last night!
I love Matt but I also really like John and think he is so under rated just because he isn't controversial. I can't stand Katie or Cher, TreyC is a good singer but I just don't like her personality.
I actually really like 1direction lol

with regard to labours and weights etc....

dd1 was born on her due date after a 3 1/2 hour labour and she weighed 7lbs 11.5 ozs
dd2 was born 12 days early after a 45 minute labour and a mad dash to the hospital and she weighed 7lbs 3ozs.

wow i hope my labor with #2 goes that quicker than my first. although i really have no room to complain. i was induced, from 1cm and had her 10hrs later.

i have my rescan today. hope bubs is a little more cooperative

hey ladies!! how are u all! i see everyone is talking about cribs and labor!

lol i am planning on purchasing the crib (cot) in december is that to late??

and as for labor with my DS1 i went to the hospital at 9:30pm and gave birth 10:27pm lol he was 6lbs 11 oz so it was nice n fast no epideral or no getting induced it was painful and all natural LOL lets see how this goes...

we already have our sons cot and a single bed for him to move into

I bought a gorgeus moses basket on ebay yesterday (even though we already have one!!!) for £5 it's basically new and i love it and its local so i can just go pick it up!

so baby will go in moses basket for first 6 months or so, then my DS will move into a bed and new baby will move into the cot

this is the moses basket (it looks nicer in real life lol!)

https://www.mothercarethailand.com/mothercareEng/51ysrxCo57L._SX315_SY375_.jpg

also bought this cuddly snowsuit on ebay for £5.50 in perfect condition! think it's £26 from mothercare and sold out!

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wd2K7E7ML._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Great deal on the basket and snow suit I have to start getting organised I have nothing in yet and b4 we know it Xmas will be here lol :wohoo:

Yeah I too have nothing but the crib and changing table. I need to get started!

Awww that catsuit is stunning :).

Glad every ones well :), I am in a right pickle layla been sent home today from school with Chicken Pox i am sure i have had it before but still scared what the risks are with me and bubs bless layla she has been stuck in her bedroom all afternoon out the way keep sending OH to take her food and check she is ok ...

As for labours layla was born 6 days overdue 3 day labour ended in a Forcep delivery weighging 6lb . Finnley was 6 days over due 9 hour labour weighing 7lb.14
Oscar was 3 days early 1 hour 40 min labour (Was not prepeared for that quick lol) weighing 6lb.5
So god knows what connor will weigh but i trust Mum it will be jan even though i dont feel ready lol. xxxxxx

I bought a gorgeus moses basket on ebay yesterday (even though we already have one!!!) for £5 it's basically new and i love it and its local so i can just go pick it up!

so baby will go in moses basket for first 6 months or so, then my DS will move into a bed and new baby will move into the cot

also bought this cuddly snowsuit on ebay for £5.50 in perfect condition! think it's £26 from mothercare and sold out!

Please no one get mad at me for saying this
But when I read your post I felt compelled to say something.
A few years ago in the US - a pregnant woman responded to an ad, I beleive, for baby clothes, it was a ploy for some psycho to attract a pregnant women whom she attacked an cut the baby out of, I don't remember if they survived. It actually happened more than once, I think something similar happen where a pregnant woman was offered baby clothes for free by a woman on the street and the same thing happened.
I feel terrible for writing this and sounding like an alarmist but unless you know this seller is like a place of business or something please send your husband or a friend - you don't want to go to her house or have her meet you in a public place and then follow you home.

A few years ago in the US - a pregnant woman responded to an ad, I beleive, for baby clothes, it was a ploy for some psycho to attract a pregnant women whom she attacked an cut the baby out of, I don't remember if they survived. It actually happened more than once, I think something similar happen where a pregnant woman was offered baby clothes for free by a woman on the street and the same thing happened.
I feel terrible for writing this and sounding like an alarmist but unless you know this seller is like a place of business or something please send your husband or a friend - you don't want to go to her house or have her meet you in a public place and then follow you home.

i think it should be ok off eBay, loads of people do it. tho of course there are always some weirdos out there.

fab stuff btw. i also got a moses basket off eBay for £5 which i picked up from a lovely man :) it was mamas and papas and hardly used. Also bought loads of clothes and a cot mobile off a lovely local American woman.

we have a cot in the loft and my dad and his partner have just given me a pushchair/car seat travel system that was her daughters, ace condition. they bought it off her so we both win :) we need to buy some furniture for baby's room, i know what I'm getting but haven't got round to ordering it as all 3 kids rooms need decorating first!! it is so exciting and also a bit daunting how much we need to do.

That is a good warning - something like that has happened around here. Some teenage girl was pretending to be pregnant and ended up killing another girl who was pregnant by trying to take her baby outta her stomach...it's incredibly messed up. I think with anything though, from Craig's List, to FreeCycle, to E-bay, it's always important to meet someone selling/trading/giving something away online with a friend/spouse/or at least in a very public place. There are a lot of great people out there who are harmless, but there are some nutjobs as well. :hugs: Thanks for reminding us!!

blimey ....

ive picked stuff up from ebay recently winegums im sure you befine !

sounds like an urban legend to me :thumbup: i've been buying off ebay for years and always go with my dad or OH to pick up things in person anyways :) plus you obviously only buy stuff from people with good feedback etc xxx

sounds like an urban legend to me :thumbup: i've been buying off ebay for years and always go with my dad or OH to pick up things in person anyways :) plus you obviously only buy stuff from people with good feedback etc xxx

Unfortunately its not an urban legend. It is true and everyone should be vigilant even with people with good ratings --- doesn't mean they aren't a psycho just means they deliver the goods.

https://www.newser.com/story/61254/slain-pregnant-woman-lured-on-craigslist.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->