***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

eek thats horrible! but its craiglist i dont use things like that as they are full of freaks :( i put an add up once saying i was looking for work and i got over 100 emails asking for the freakiest things saying theyll pay me money... a lot of money... etc! so yeh.. i stick to ebay now lol

oh wow i just read that article u posted Siegal...some scary stuff poor thing lost her life and the innocent babys! i hope that ugly fat witch got the death sentence!

Maybe it doesn't happen much in the UK but I remember a few years ago 3 women were lured by baby clothes or the like or met women on myspace within the space of a few months --- so it was all over the news for a long time. And then a few more women a yr or two later - I think in one of those cases it was the woman's ex-husband and new girlfriend who did it . Unfortunately, once a year in this country it happens, I think in the recent ones the women escaped with their lives -- I can see why someone would think its an urban legend -- b/c its too horrible to be true -- but I remember at least 5 instances. I just want everyone to be careful.

iv watched alot of stories on foxtel about it..its really horrible.

yeahh it is very scary alot of horrible crimes here in the US thats y im going to do it the normal way order it online & pay for shipping OR go to the stores and buy it...i never actually bought anythin from online that i had to go pick up myself

back from my scan. bubs has grown and is now normal size. but tech said i needed another scan in 4 weeks to check growth, and that i should have been refered for an echocardiogram for the baby. not sure why. have a regular doc appointment tommarow so will talk to him about it then

Yes, unfortunately it does happen a LOT here. :( My mom is afraid to let me leave anywhere by myself after dark because I'm visibly pregnant and it happens so often. Plus we live only about twenty minutes outside of Phoenix, Arizona, which is one of the highest cities in the country for violent crime rates (and IS number one in identity theft). Every day we hear about all sorts of horrible crimes here. And even through Ebay, you have to be careful and be sure you have extra muscle going with you when you pick up.

And WOW I feel so behind!! My parents ordered my crib on Saturday, and have it on layaway. I nearly cried when the guy at Babys R Us said I couldn't get the one I originally wanted since it can't go on layaway (figures, being discontinued).. But the one I'm getting is gorgeous. Other than that, I don't have much of anything. I still need a carseat, stroller, carrier, crib mattress.... I'm getting close to my "panicking" point :/

Happy V day.

All those stories sound horrible :-(

I picked up a pushchair from a ladies house, and had a man pick up something from my old house once. I didnt even think to be honest. But thats me all over. x

i have picked something up from someone off ebay and didnt think anything of it either!! but i went with a friend so wasnt on my own.
how is everyone today? got my 3d scan next week i cant wait :)
so whats everyones next milestone? or what you next looking forward to? mine is 28/29 weeks, getting into 3rd tri :) xx

I'm looking forward to 3rd tri now also.

Wow, those stories really make you think. :(

Oooo look at all the countdowns its great isnt it strange in 1st tri your always counting up tryin to et to certain weeks now were all counting down to certain things :) my next exciting bit is 3rd tri and seeing the mw i aint seen her since 16 weeks and dont until 28 weeks so its been a long time ...
Ooo and them stories sound so scary cannot say i have heard of it here in the UK but have seen a few true movies on things similar in the US.

P.s just realised i havent a bump buddy or any one to inform by text etc when the time comes .. With oscar it was lovely to text some one when we went in and to the let the board know is anyone still not got a buddy or is every paired up already i am late at getting my ass in to gear lol xxxx

i dont have anyone to text but hopefully someone will put it on my facebook and those of you that have me on there can update lol
but if you want a buddy pm me :D

Awww cheers hun sounds good, I just remember feeling great when i text Jade (My buddy when pregnant with oscar) on my way to hospital and also when i put a thread up for her when she went in :).

Will pm you now hope every ones well xxx

I have no one to text either.....or no facebook :-(

So I would like to swap numbers perhaps?

My next milestone is double digits.............but I never know when that is until I post something to see my ticker............but looking at winegums post (congratulations btw!) I guess it is in a about a week. x

I haven't got a bump buddy either and would happily have one, or 2 or 3 :)

Me too...any American text buddy would be great ($$ to text international). let me know if anyone is interested

Ooh...and yesterday was my V-day...forgot to post, cant wait for double digits! My family has decided on a countdown starting then.

hey mummymadness et al hehe i will be bump buddies with you guys! i have some but we can be txt buddies or msn buddies or facebook buddies etc! yay xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->