***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Oo! I don't have a text bump buddy either! I'll need one from the US because my phone refuses to text international though.

i'd like a text buddy us only as i have no idea if my phone will text internationl.

UK text buddy needed here too :)

also I remember all those horror stories as I was pregnant with DD1 at the time and part of a myspace group full of american mums, I was scared to leave my house for a while!

YAY my V-DAY today!!! omg 24 weeks already scary!!! lol he will be here in 3 months!! and i want a text buddy =[ im in NYC so if anyone thats local or from the US is interested let me know =]

YAY my V-DAY today!!! omg 24 weeks already scary!!! lol he will be here in 3 months!! and i want a text buddy =[ im in NYC so if anyone thats local or from the US is interested let me know =]

congrats on ~V-day (everyone!!) and I am loving your pic misznessa!!!

yay for all the bump buddies, UK and US!!

hi friends! i haven't been on in so long. hope everyone's feeling well. we are so close to the end! i can't believe it's gone so fast. I have been shopping like crazy for the baby since mid september (dh was not pleased) oh well. i love girl stuff. :)

Misznessa, I'll be your text (or facebook!) buddy, as I don't have one either (hadn't really thought about it before!)... :) Plus, we are only a couple days apart :)

I'll message you on FB with my number :)

good morning ladies, hope everyone is well today.

spoke with my doctor about what the scan tech had said. now i need to go for a growth scan to make sure bubs is growing normally. because at first scan he measured small at second he was measuring big. i also need to go for a fetal echocardiograph to checkhis heart because there was a shadow next to one of his heart valves when they tried to do the scan. the doc said it is probably just part of the muscle that controls the valve, and not to worry. so much easier to say then do.

hope everryone has a good day

im sure it will all be ok sleepen , at least they are doing through checks :)
sailor_venus, gald you have been enjoying your shopping lol
im in a mood today , no reason for it , hormones i expect ! so i have took my anger out on an absolutley massive complaing email to asda so i feel a little bit better .i am also feeling a bit more organised baby wise , still need to clean out the nursery and rebuild the cot but i think we have all the major items covered now (had most already from my son ) got cot , moses , pushchair , car seat , carrycot , steriliser and a couple of bottles (hopefully wont need them as planning on breast feeding again but best to have a couple in case ) i have so far 11 reuseable nappies - waiting for hip grant to get the rest , got a few clothes but not many , could do with a snow suit or coat and some new bedding but thats about it i think for now , now i just need to get it all into the nursery and oput of the endless stash of carrier bags i have lol !

very prepared evewidow! what resusable nappies are you using? i'm selling a few soon as i prefer sposies unforunately :( as much as i wanted to use cloth. i have bumgeniuses and blueberries, weenotions etc

i've also bought some bottles and a steriliser even though i want to bf. i have very little glandular tissue in my breasts so with my son produced basically no milk and ended up formula feeding. this time i know in advance of the problem so am seeing a breastfeeding consult to discuss my options to give me some sort of supply... but will probably end up expressing / mixed feeding etc

i've got moses basket, stand, sheets, etc
lots of newborn and 0-3 clothes and well as bigger clothes from my son

need to get a sling just for times when i cba to use a pram

and a carseat as we got rid of our sons :(

already got bouncy chair, lots of toys etc

hmmmm can't think what else i may need to buy

very prepared evewidow! what resusable nappies are you using? i'm selling a few soon as i prefer sposies unforunately :( as much as i wanted to use cloth. i have bumgeniuses and blueberries, weenotions etc

i've also bought some bottles and a steriliser even though i want to bf. i have very little glandular tissue in my breasts so with my son produced basically no milk and ended up formula feeding. this time i know in advance of the problem so am seeing a breastfeeding consult to discuss my options to give me some sort of supply... but will probably end up expressing / mixed feeding etc

i've got moses basket, stand, sheets, etc
lots of newborn and 0-3 clothes and well as bigger clothes from my son

need to get a sling just for times when i cba to use a pram

and a carseat as we got rid of our sons :(

already got bouncy chair, lots of toys etc

hmmmm can't think what else i may need to buy

ooh let me know when you are selling them i might be interested , i have a sling to sell i couldnt get on with it im having a wrap this time but let me know if interested.

nappies i got bumgenius , tots bots , ittis , bambooty so far , i want to design on wee notions but i need to wait till i have a bot more money or my grant as im trying to get xmas stuff

Hi ladies has anyone had cramping at this stage? I'm a bit worried it's kind of at the right side and a little in my back! Bubs is still moving alot but I haven't felt like this before?

Are slings easier to use than carriers? I had a carrier with Eve but I hardly used it because it hurt my back.......I was going to just get one with more support this time, but also wondered about slings?

AvaGrace, yesterday I had cramping/stretching all down my left hand side and into my groin. I was quite worried, and couldnt really stand up straight. Then felt baby moving about and the pain went. I think he might have just been laying funny as I havent felt it since. It was like it all morning though.

Has anybody been getting backache further up? I was wondering if it was because of my boobs getting bigger.

I have been foraging (not sure if spelt right) with my dad today, for chestnuts! We are now going to roast them on the fire. Yum :)

I got lots of Xmas shopping done today too. Now my cupboard is packed full of baby stuff and Christmas presents :-S I'm slightly concerned though, as I got lots of stuff from Argos and asked for a Xmas gift reciept but they couldnt do it as they didnt have the option on the till. So I don't know wether to just leave the stuff and risk it, or get everything out of the boxes and test them..........I really don't wanna go opening them all though :-( x

argos will have stuff back without a receipt but they give you a git card not a refund , well thats what they do with me when i take duplicate kids presents etc back

Oh so say after xmas something doesnt work I can just take it back and say I lost the receipt? I would prob want an exchange anyway......and it has their catalogue numbers on the box too. yay! Thank you......I will leave the presents in peace. x

awww sleepen i hope everything goes well for u and bubs hun! keep us updated!

i see everyone of u already brought alot of stuff for bubs...as for me buying anything, so far i bought 2 sleeping suits, a hoodie that my oldest son has that he wanted the baby to match with lol, and a one piece sweater bodysuit maybe when i get home ill take piks and post them =]

Awww! Hi ladies :hi: this was me last year! aww your all making me broody again lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->