***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Oh so say after xmas something doesnt work I can just take it back and say I lost the receipt? I would prob want an exchange anyway......and it has their catalogue numbers on the box too. yay! Thank you......I will leave the presents in peace. x

yea well im not sure yo are supposed to but i do and they dont seem fussed about it . i got a load of stuff in a 3for2 glitch- took it back without a recipet fine ;)

Hi all can't believe how quick the weeks are going, I finally got to do a be of baby shopping today just bought vests baby grows and nappies it's was great knowing the sex so bought some girlie colours my DD who is 10 was so excited to buy a pretty hello kitty suit :wohoo:
I have my car seat and Moses basket and a few other bits and bobs can't wait to buy my pram :):)
Happy shopping ladies :)

Hi lucky3!

Yes I am, being a mummy is the best thing in the world!

if any of you ladies are doing this for the first time, the labor and having your baby with you will be the most amazing experience of your life, and by far the best thing you have Ever done :D trust me :D

Congrats to you all :cloud9: xxxx

Heyyyy ladies :) sorry i havent been on now 2 of my little ones have Chicken pox :( so its been hectic with all off school lol.

Yayyy for every one getting Text buddies now , Its so nice to post when one of our buddies heads off to have bubs on that date :).

Ooooo and its my V day today so very very happy yayyyyyy . xxxxx

Happy V Day Mummymadness.

Hi Nervouspains, its my 2nd time around but I am really excited and can't wait to go into labour and meet our baby. lol.

I've still got quite a bit to buy. We have just got the moses basket, a cot mattress (and no cot. :-( ), a breast pump somewhere. Lots of clothes, but still lots to get. I'm going to get the pushchair sometime next month. Yay! I can't wait.

I have caught a cold so feeling pants! Had lots of vivid dreams last night too. Does anyone else find that when they are unwell their dreams are sooooo real. x

happy v day mummymadness and boo for chicken pox , mine eldest came out with it the day before he was 3 and my youngest got it when he was just 6 months old a week before xmas ..it sucks lol.

Wow loads of u r so organised I've still got loads to get need to rite a list of all the things we need I havent been rushing into things this time because my last baby was 2 wks late. I shud b having this one ealy I will no more after 1st Nov then ill have to shop like mad still waiting 4 grant next seeing MW at 28 wks so she will sign forms then.
Bloods r done again at 28 wks. Wats v day mean lol

Wow loads of u r so organised I've still got loads to get need to rite a list of all the things we need I havent been rushing into things this time because my last baby was 2 wks late. I shud b having this one ealy I will no more after 1st Nov then ill have to shop like mad still waiting 4 grant next seeing MW at 28 wks so she will sign forms then.
Bloods r done again at 28 wks. Wats v day mean lol :nope:

anyone live in london and want a free ticket to the babyshow? it starts tomo until sunday. ticket admits 1 adult on any day kids under 10 are free , i got given it but i cant go, please only say yes if you will actually use i else ill offer it on the forum ;)

anyone live in london and want a free ticket to the babyshow? it starts tomo until sunday. ticket admits 1 adult on any day kids under 10 are free , i got given it but i cant go, please only say yes if you will actually use i else ill offer it on the forum ;)

evewidow i would loveeeeee to go but wont be able to find out until later if its possible for me to go or not, can you hold it for me? pretty please? xxx

evewidow i would loveeeeee to go but wont be able to find out until later if its possible for me to go or not, can you hold it for me? pretty please? xxx

will you know before the post leaves tonight as prob need to get it sent tonight else you wont get it in time if you wanted to go saturday ?

ohhh poo yes i forgot :( no don't worry hun offer it on the forum :D thank you though :p xxx

ohhh poo yes i forgot :( no don't worry hun offer it on the forum :D thank you though :p xxx

ok :(

anyone else before i make a post ? ill check back here after my lunch if no reply ill make a thread as need to post it when out doing the school run really

Hope everyone is having (or had) a great day today!
Hormones got the best of me today. The school I work at had a breast cancer awareness assembly in the morning, and a childhood cancer awareness meeting in the afternoon. I think the childhood cancer one got to me most, but both brought tears to my eyes... :( Other than that, the days are slowly getting a little better.. But I'm also looking for different work. I found out I'm only getting paid $4 more a week than I was getting from unemployment, which makes me question.. is it worth the stress? Because at the moment, I can barely pay my bills, let alone save up for the baby. But I can't get a second job, or my income will be too high to get benefits from the state... Oyyyy.... Decisions....

Hope everyone is having (or had) a great day today!
Hormones got the best of me today. The school I work at had a breast cancer awareness assembly in the morning, and a childhood cancer awareness meeting in the afternoon. I think the childhood cancer one got to me most, but both brought tears to my eyes... :( Other than that, the days are slowly getting a little better.. But I'm also looking for different work. I found out I'm only getting paid $4 more a week than I was getting from unemployment, which makes me question.. is it worth the stress? Because at the moment, I can barely pay my bills, let alone save up for the baby. But I can't get a second job, or my income will be too high to get benefits from the state... Oyyyy.... Decisions....

Ouch...it's pretty much the situation we are in as well...We are making crap, mostly because so much of it goes to my dh's child support (that the state refuses to reduce)...so we literally have under $20 by the time we get paid again...yet if I get a job, we make "too much" (gross pay) and we lose medicaid...

benefit systems are crap here too girls , i dont work because i cant afford to , for me to put my kids in a nursery and work i would be working all week for about £15 ..whats the point . yet my husband earns too much for me to claim anything ..meh !

anyway today i need earplugs , my 4 year old has his best friend here from 9-1 as its a teacher training day and his mom is at work so with them 2 being extra loud power rangers and my 2 year old competing in volume its quite hectic!

has anyone heard how winegums is after her thread yesterday ?

I dont know. I hope her and the baby are doing ok!

hey guys everything is fine! thank you for thinking of me xxx

i'm juust going to paste this for you to see

"hi everyone thank you so much for caring xxxxxxxxx sorry i couldn't get on earlier an update... everything is FINE!!

midwife basically said don't bother them if it's not fresh blood! i felt bad for even mentioning it! i asked what it could be and she said 'anything'. hmmm!

and the baby was fine, measuring small but heartbeat good etc

asked about the pain and she said braxton hicks maybe??? but it didn't feel like 'contractions' she basically said well it's nothing everyone gets pain in pregnancy :(

umm i know i HAVE been pregnant before, i wasnt overreacting i was up a lot of last night in pain.. now the midwife has just made me feel stupid :(

thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

god i feel crappy and tired and now i feel guilty for wasting their time!!!! grrrr no more bleeding but still getting pains, though nothing like it was in the night

hope you're all well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->