***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

rachael,

I'm going to finish on the 17th December for Christmas ( i work term time) then it's not worth going back for a week so I am just off, yippee!!! I am hoping that i don't have to decorate then though it is difficult to see how i can get 2 rooms decorated before then, lol!

Are you moving house? Where to?

Congratulations to Sugarkisses and nutmeg <3
What fighters!! :hugs:

As of Monday, November 1st, I am now...... VIABLE!!! :happydance:
Well, baby is viable lol

I had an appointment today with my glucose screening.. Hopefully everything comes back fine :)

In just 4 weeks, I'll have my 3D scan (December 1st!!!)!!! SO EXCITED!!

And good to hear that Sugarkisses and nutmeg are doing so well!!! :) :)

I had an appointment today with my glucose screening.. Hopefully everything comes back fine :)

In just 4 weeks, I'll have my 3D scan (December 1st!!!)!!! SO EXCITED!!

And good to hear that Sugarkisses and nutmeg are doing so well!!! :) :)

Uggh I have my glucose screening on Wednesday. What is the drink really like?? Doc says it wont be bad at all, some women say they wanted to gag!!

i don't think the drink tastes that bad. It tastes like either fruit punch thats really watered down or orange pop with no carbonation.

Okay. I will just think of flat fruity pop then hahaha :)

Hi ladies sorry havent been around been hectic here, Big congrats to Donna and Nutmeg what a beautiful name i hope she keeps fighting strong :).

Its nice to see were all heading in to 3rd tri now think i will swap boards early next week as i am feeling as tho i am ready and not fitting in in the 2nd tri boards anymore lol, Real excited now its feeling all real we only have next month then the following 1 then its our month girls :).

Congrats to all with MW appointments coming up mine is 16th nov get my hip grant etc filled in .

Hope every 1s well xxxxx

i get my appointment on the 27th so then i can get my matb1 , get my grant and send off for my MA :)
cant wait to get to 3rd tri though then ill start panicking about getting stuff done and ready , mind you i could do with a kick up the arse to be honest ha

i get my appointment on the 27th so then i can get my matb1 , get my grant and send off for my MA :)
cant wait to get to 3rd tri though then ill start panicking about getting stuff done and ready , mind you i could do with a kick up the arse to be honest ha

:grr:

^^Does that count as a kick?? :haha:

I REALLY need to get the baby's room sorted out...there are boxes of diapers that I need to do something with (I got like 4 big boxes then decided I was cloth diapering. lol)....there are clothes that need to be put away...pictures to be hung on the wall...car seat to be installed, and SO much more...you can't even walk in the baby's room...And I still need a crib, and possibly a changing table...and possibly another dresser...ugh.

Attachments

• 1103101823.jpg
    1103101823.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
Looks better than my baby's room! Sure, mine is empty besides the litter box for now, but we have no carpet yet, drywall to still put up yet enough paint the drywall and fix all 4 windows in there! Yikes!!

Looks better than my baby's room! Sure, mine is empty besides the litter box for now, but we have no carpet yet, drywall to still put up yet enough paint the drywall and fix all 4 windows in there! Yikes!!

It's gonna take me forever to get things put away. I'm STILL trying to get the cat pee smell out of one corner of the room...one of the cats freaked out when we painted the room, and peed in one of the corners...I can't tell if the smell is gone and it's the paint I'm smelling or what, but I think it still smells....DH thinks I'm crazy...I wish I could air out the room, but I don't want our inside cat in that room at all.

It's gonna take me forever to get things put away. I'm STILL trying to get the cat pee smell out of one corner of the room...one of the cats freaked out when we painted the room, and peed in one of the corners...I can't tell if the smell is gone and it's the paint I'm smelling or what, but I think it still smells....DH thinks I'm crazy...I wish I could air out the room, but I don't want our inside cat in that room at all.

Oh that's strange. I know that cat pee IS really strong and lasts a long time, but it might be gone by now. Get a plug-in oil warmer maybe. The apple cinnamon is really strong and long lasting :)

lol mines half organised and half a storage room atm.. we need to get cracking i think once iv had the baby shower i will get dp to take the stuff out i dont want in there..plus still need to paint the cot white.... i know im goin to get a lot of stuff so i ll need to be able to put things away properly.

im not sure if were goin to move or not so thats kind of why i havent done much..my sister still hasnt done them paintings might have to crack the whip on her lol..or i ll just do it myself.

i have my 4d scan on sat so 2 days to go i cant wait to see my lil girl again i really hope she isnt camera shy so i get good pics lol. Just over a wk now till my baby shower iv got most things ready just need to get food and more prizes..just hope it doesnt rain were in the last season of spring and still havent had much sunshine so over the rain its just non stop..summer starts in dec although im not lookin forward to bein fat in the heat lol but rainy days are just crappy.

i hope everyone is well congrats to donna i hope ur lil girl stays well xxx

Clare, I'm moving to a village near Fakenham. Do you know Fakenham. We move on the 30th. I'm really excited......just have no room to move at the moment.

I have my GTT this morning. I really should be getting ready. I have to take Lucozade with me.

Did Donna choose a name for the baby? x

I know fakenham, it's about 30 miles away from me.

us Norfolk girls should arrange a meet sometime lol, would be fun.

I don't know about the babies name yet but have read that she is breathing on her own and doing really well.

Hi Ley - good to see you back, how ya feeling?

Yes we ought to have ameet that would be fun(ny!!)

I got married in Fakenham Rachael, the Wensum Lodge Hotel. I love it up there :) Hope the packing and moving goes well. Will you be able to decorate the new place? You are going to be so busy!!!

Hope your glucose test thingy went well.

I haven't heard the name for Donna's baby, it's on Facebook but she hasn't announced it on here yet!

ooh virginia your room looks abit like mine but mine is more messy haha . i need to repair the border on the walls from where ds2 ripped it off grrr

hubbys away tonight so i just went a bit mad spending lmao oh well its his own fault !

though i have booked him a suprise night away tomo , we were going to go to see the fireworks at alton towers as we have annual passes so ive booked the waterpark and the hotel for us he will be well excited as will the kids . oh and i booked my 3d scan hehe cant get in till the 27th but i think that should be ok ill be 28 weeks hopefully my big fat placenta wont be in the way , the woman seemed to think it will be fine .
then i went on toys r us and bought some moses basket bedding for the moses my friend gave us and a few more toys for the boys for xmas , really need to start wrapping up to see what i have got as im sure ive prob forgot a load of stuff .
anyway ill be good now and do my ironing or something hahah

ooh virginia your room looks abit like mine but mine is more messy haha . i need to repair the border on the walls from where ds2 ripped it off grrr

hubbys away tonight so i just went a bit mad spending lmao oh well its his own fault !

though i have booked him a suprise night away tomo , we were going to go to see the fireworks at alton towers as we have annual passes so ive booked the waterpark and the hotel for us he will be well excited as will the kids . oh and i booked my 3d scan hehe cant get in till the 27th but i think that should be ok ill be 28 weeks hopefully my big fat placenta wont be in the way , the woman seemed to think it will be fine .
then i went on toys r us and bought some moses basket bedding for the moses my friend gave us and a few more toys for the boys for xmas , really need to start wrapping up to see what i have got as im sure ive prob forgot a load of stuff .
anyway ill be good now and do my ironing or something hahah

wow, you have been busy, what a fab time you have lined up!!

i'm with you on the christmas pressies - I tend to think i haven't got many then come to wrap them up and keep finding stuff I'd forgotten!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what I've got, perhaps do that after work........though have to varnish my daughter's new bookcases first :)

Great news on the 3d scan too, can't wait to see your pics, i'm sure 28 weeks will be fine, it's only a couple of weeks after mine :happydance:

Yeah it would be fun to meet :)

Where are you both from in Norfolk again? I remember one of you being from the Diss area? My brother recently moved to Honington.

We are allowed to decorate. The owners were really good about it saying they are happy with for us to do it because we are the ones that have to live there. I am grateful they said that because there is lots of pink and flowers.

My OH used to be a painter/decorator and has a week off work for when we move so he can get busy! Yay. I'll just be unpacking boxes.

Eve i'm jealous of your season pass to Alton Towers. I'm guessing you live close to it? I have always wondered though, what is the waterpark like?

GTT was BORING! After the first test I got a call from Eve's school because she was unwell, then she had to come and sit with me and be bored too. lol. I feel tired now, but not sure if thats from just being tired or lack of food and increase in sugar. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->