***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Oh, and lovely scan pics, Paiytons mummy!! :) He looks adorable! I can't wait for my 3D-4D Scan!!!

Lovely pictures :) it seems so great knowing what your baby looks like.

What are braxton hicks like? I know I've had a baby but I really can't remember. I think I had them this morning. My stomach just went tight twice.

paiytons mummy - did you make your photos smaller before you put them on? i can't get them to upload :(

I went to a Halloween party tonight dressed up as "Mother Nature", so I thought I'd share the pics of the costume :) :)

Everyone at the party LOVED it. My little sister did my hair and makeup, as well as painted my belly for me. The tree stump is kind of an inside joke among friends, but either way, it's "mother nature" lol :) :) We just used halloween makeup for my stomach, the only downside being that it stays "creamy", so I had to be careful not to brush up against anyone or anything (and loads of people wanted to touch the bump, so they got colors all over their hands, too hehehe). People at the party loved it though, and knew immediately what my costume was :) Happy Halloween!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs957.snc4/75027_1371834350495_1670877860_725177_2781811_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs797.snc4/67731_1371667186316_1670877860_724834_5614133_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs838.snc4/69890_1371667746330_1670877860_724838_1079915_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs914.snc4/72708_1371669146365_1670877860_724844_1148865_n.jpg

that is sooooooooo cool! lol xxx

lucky, no i just uploaded them straight from my laptop.
So who's out taking the kids out 2nite? xx

lucky, no i just uploaded them straight from my laptop.
So who's out taking the kids out 2nite? xx

my friends hubby, ha ha!! I have got a stinking cold so def won't be going. hoping to make some spider shaped cakes later if i feel a bit more motivated!

we have carved a pumpkin and 3 orange peppers!! they are cool :)

Hiiiii ladies sorry i havent been around been so busy with halloween parties ..

How are we all ??, Congrats on more scans ladies and painted bumps they look soooo cute and whoooo 3rd tri for so many of us over the next week or so how scary lol.

xxxxx

Pic are lovely ladies :) I must try put my 3D ones up too :)

Any one else still suffering from sickness, I seem to be getting worse and I'm over 25 weeks going to go the Hosp Tomor I was with GP sat (he wasnt very reasurring) but I'm worried I will dehydrate at this stage :(

Happy Halloween ladies :wohoo:

Hope every one had a fab night i have 3 very little tired Devils fast asleep from all the excitment lol. x

We went to a Halloween party Friday night, and this is what we went as.

The funniest part of the evening was when the hostess's 14 year old son realized that my Dh's apron said "bun maker"...the poor kid was laughing for about 10 minutes, and then had to point it out to everyone. LMAO

Attachments

• DSC_5347.jpg
    DSC_5347.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 9
hope all u ladiies had a great and safe halloween!! great costume 1sttimemom and virginia! very creative!!

Morning everyone !
I went to my friends yesterday , she moves to the USA on tuesday so i have inherited a load of baby stuff :D her baby is only 4 weeks old so its hardly used so i got a moses on a rocking stand , a pink bouncy vibrating chair , a breast friend pillow, a ride on toy , a nappy bucket a load of unused toiletries and cotton wool so apart from bedding and washing everything and tidying the room i think i am almost sorted !!!!
on the down side my eldest son is poorly so is off school so nothing will get done again today but oh well lol !

awww i hope ur DS feels better evewidow! its getting cold here in NYC as well and my DS has asthma which is triggered by the cold weather every year so time for me to be cautious!

stupid question but how do the braxton hicks feel like?! i have this weird flutters going on its not a kick or a punch or its not painful i dunno what it is but it feels really weird!

and wow my ticker says 99 days to go...shockeddd lol

Ooooo congrats on 99 days hun i think i hit that tomorrow too :).

Love the creative dress ideas girls very nice.

And hope ur Ds is feeling better eve hun, Iam too very organised only thing left to get for bubs is Rain Cover and Foot Muff have absaloutly everything else lol. xxx

Good Morning everyone!!!!
Wow sounds like everyone is starting to really get organised.... Maybe i should pull my finger out and start hahaha :)

Braxton Hicks can vary... from a slight tightening around your belly to full on pains!! I am getting both already! It is making me nervous! But i guess it is all part and parcel of this wonderful expereience. I never had it with my daughter.... so it is new for me this time around.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween! They dont do much of it here in Australia but we did see a few kiddies out and about in their costumes! God love em!!!!

so i guess what im feeling is not braxton hicks it feels like flutters its weird ahh as long as bubs is healthy he kicks n punches alot at night so i already see the sleepless nights i have to stay up and entertain him lol

halloween was great here took my son to a school party and trick or treating it was fun my avatar is actually my DS and my belly baby bump as a pumpkin lol my hubby and him had a fun time painting on the belly lol

haha love the pumpkin bump !

i had terrible braxtons with both my boys but not too bad here ive had a few mine seem to almost go into my back :S

DS1 seems a little better i managed to get him to eat some toast but thats it , hopefully send him to school tomo . DS2 and me have now got runny noses and a cold though ..dont you love winter hahah

yes winter is yuk!!

My cold has now moved into my chest so I am working at home today because I feel (and sound) gross!!

but my ticker has moved up a box, yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->