***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

yay for tickers .. i wish i wasnt a papaya any more !

my little bean was kicking so hard last night that hubby felt it in his back hehe .. didnt think that would happen with anterior placenta , it shocked him ! needless to sa was another crap nights sleep , i really must start going to bed earlier

I can't seem to stay awake past 8:30. I put my 17 month to bed at 7 and my other 3 at 8 and i'm right behind them.

I have been so happy lately the baby has been kicking so much. Yesterday I actually felt her kick w/ my hand and last night I saw my stomach move when she kicked. I love kicking......i get to feel like we are playing:thumbup:

I love playing with the baby. lol. I rub or tap and get a kick back.

I am knackered! I have worked 5 shifts on the run and am feeling it now. I'm grumpy and tired. OH is playing on COD online so I can't even catch up on tv on iplayer :-(

I brought the baby a snowsuit today. It was white with Whinnie the Pooh. I love it :)

I just noticed Ley's thread in the forum.............has anyone heard from her? I hope shes ok. x

I'm so confused, when do we move to third tri? I'm 27 weeks and according to bnb that's third tri but google says so many different things! Will their be a feb love bugs thread in third tri for us all? Can't believe how quick 2nd tri has gone! Just think ladies, Christmas will fly by then it's nearly time for our babies to make an appearance :) xx

im annoyed .. tried to book a 3d scan at place i had gender scan at , only appointments they have in the next few weeks are in the day in the week when hubby is at work and ds1 at school so no good , or late at night when ds1 and 2 will be in bed :( looked at other places but they are so much more expensive than this one so now i think i wont be having one - gutted.

i am going to cheer myself up with cheese toasties and cake.

im annoyed .. tried to book a 3d scan at place i had gender scan at , only appointments they have in the next few weeks are in the day in the week when hubby is at work and ds1 at school so no good , or late at night when ds1 and 2 will be in bed :( looked at other places but they are so much more expensive than this one so now i think i wont be having one - gutted.

i am going to cheer myself up with cheese toasties and cake.

oh that is pants :( but enjoy your cake!!

i always thought 3rd trimester was 28 weeks but b nb says 27....i'm going to wait until 28 weeks in my head!

We can prob just change the name of this thread?? Or start a new one, I don't suppose it matters too much!

Did people see Sugarkisses had her baby at 26 + 6 (I think!!) and they are both doing well. She must be the first Feb 2011 baby born. She weighed 2lb 2 oz, it's just amazing that she can be so small and breathing by herself, what a fighter!

Did people see Sugarkisses had her baby at 26 + 6 (I think!!) and they are both doing well. She must be the first Feb 2011 baby born. She weighed 2lb 2 oz, it's just amazing that she can be so small and breathing by herself, what a fighter!

oh god i didnt see this do you have a link ?

oh god i didnt see this do you have a link ?

it is https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ing-silver-lining-beyond-dark-clouds-188.html

i had a doctors appointment monday and everything measured right on spot. The heartbeat sounded great too. I can't believe how fast time is going bye I see the doctor every 2 weeks now.

God no, I didnt see that! I'm glad everything is ok.

I thought 27 weeks was third trimester. I have an app on my phone which I have just checked......and it says "your third trimester starts on 4th November 2010" ....when i'm 27 weeks :-S

Also we are now in the lounge area arent we? That means there is no trimester moving for the love bugs thread, but just the name I guess?

God no, I didnt see that! I'm glad everything is ok.

I thought 27 weeks was third trimester. I have an app on my phone which I have just checked......and it says "your third trimester starts on 4th November 2010" ....when i'm 27 weeks :-S

Also we are now in the lounge area arent we? That means there is no trimester moving for the love bugs thread, but just the name I guess?

hey, you might be in the lounge, I'm at me desk at work :rofl:!!!!

Yes I don't think we need to do anything much, just change the anme when we're all there.

So 3rd tri tomorrow then Rachael, woo hoo!!

ha ha. Nope, even better. I'm in bed. lol.

I know! I'm excited to be going in third trimester. 2nd has gone so quick. x

ha ha. Nope, even better. I'm in bed. lol.

I know! I'm excited to be going in third trimester. 2nd has gone so quick. x

ha ha, that's not fair!! Mind you - you've prob been working all night?

love your pic - is that your daughter?

i think 2nd has gone quick too, summer hols and scans helped I'm sure. I don't want 3rd to go too quickly as i do enjoy being preggers now baby is kicking and moving so much. Mind you, can't wait until i finish work - 6 weeks to go ::happydance: can't get motivated at work.

im glad sugarkisses n her lil bubs is doing well!! thats great news!!!

everyones third tri coming up! i guess mine is next week then if its 27 weeks? thats crazy lol

counting down...11 more days till my 3D/4D sonogram!! i am super excited!! =]

Yeah that is my daughter Eve with the bump.

I'm starting to feel like I have so much to do now but running out of time. I can hardly move in the house because of all the boxes...........and we still have 4 weeks to go. So much for being organised. lol.

When do you finish work Clare? I'm jealous! I think I have 8 weeks :-( I actually had a dream the other day I changed my maternity leave to a couple of weeks earlier....now I am contemplating it!

Yeah Misznessa, you will be in third trimester next week :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->