February Lovebugs of 2016 PARENTING <3

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
Thought it would be nice to be able to catch up and see progression of the LO's and vent or whatever you want to say. :)

Welcome :hugs:

Currently for Mom: Can not wait to go back to work and bring some more income into the house...not being paid since Feb. has been stressful. Also transitioning into a mom of 2...was hectic as first but I love it.

Elijah: He is smiling and cooing more :) We are getting better during tummy time on lifting our head up. Bouncing on our legs is just adorable to look at, he is so tiny.

Big Brother: Adores his little brother...if he is crying he tries to give him his pacifier or bottle( if one is made up).

Thanks for creating the thread, mrswichman! My LO turns two months on Saturday and I cannot believe how much she changes every day!

Brilliant idea! :)

Benjamin is six weeks old tomorrow and (as of yesterday) weighs 10lbs 14oz :) He's smiling almost constantly when awake for everyone except his dad :rofl: He had been sleeping excellently with a nightly 7hr stretch but since having his first minor cold last weekend he's gone back to waking every 3-4hrs. I don't mind though, as long as I still get decent chunks of sleep and the night feeds aren't dragged out for hours on end I'm fine!

AFM - I'd been starting to itch for more mental stimulation so I'm starting a new creative writing course (online), should be fun!

Hi. :hi:
I didn't post much in the pregnancy group, but thought I would check in here.
My little guy Logan is 5 weeks old today. He's starting to get a lot more alert and loves staring at shadows. He also loves to eat and be held.
Last Tuesday he was 9lbs 14oz and 23 inches long.

Oh Elijah was 9 lb 10.5 oz and 22.25 in on the 21st...he turns 2 months in 12 days...going by so fast. And he lost the hair on top of his head and was looking like a little old man for about week and half...it's now growing back in <3 Our nights are getting easier...lately it's been bed about 10 sleep till almost 3 then eat...then sleep till bout 9 or 10...

Attachments

• DSCF4429.jpg
    DSCF4429.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF4427.jpg
    DSCF4427.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies!

Colton is 7 weeks already! He started smiling this week, it's so adorable I can't even stand it. He was 10lbs at 3 weeks so I'm excited to see how big he is at his 3 month check up. Time is going to by so fast. He's started sleeping better at night, and is just a happy little boy!

So excited to see all the little babies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2
Such cute little babes! :flower:

Emily Grey is two months old today! She's been smiling since 3.5 weeks and coos and babbles all the time. <3 She is such a calm, happy baby. She's not consistently sleeping through the night yet, but lately she's gone 5-8 hours at a time. At 6 weeks she was 10 pounds, so we'll see what her weight is at her checkup on Monday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Hey.

Hope all the babies are doing well :) Baby Martha is now 8 weeks old and life is finally calming down for us.. It was a bit crazy with our 4 year old adapting to life as a big sister but now she is fantastic and we all have lots of fun.

Martha wakes 12 am 4am and 8am which is pretty good really.

X x

My little Thomas <3

Cant believe hes nearly 2 months old already.

Time is going so quickly.:cry:

Attachments

• 12961542_10154122259398552_9123584826446273262_n.jpg
    12961542_10154122259398552_9123584826446273262_n.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
Sorry I wasn't able to keep up with the other thread. Lost home internet so I couldn't edit anything. Just got it back today

Such adorable babies ladies!

Welcome back Brandi!

Elijah slept through the night last night 10 pm to 7 am...not counting on him doing this from now on...probably just a fluke lol.

We've gotten down to a pretty good routine with bedtime, at least with him. His big brother on the other hand has started the whole lets prolong bedtime thing...coming out of his room for every, last night an hour to get him to just fall asleep in my arms...

Kids I tell ya...got to love them <3

Cutie Update + one big brother!!

Attachments

• DSCF4648.jpg
    DSCF4648.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1
  • loves.jpg
    loves.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF4646.jpg
    DSCF4646.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
How is my baby one this week ? Feels like just yesterday we set up this group.. hope you're all well x

Mine will be one next week. It's INSANE!

Hope you ladies are all doing well and enjoying your little ones. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->