***February sweethearts***

mayb_baby

Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations to everyone expecting in February 2016! Please join us and share in the experience.

1st

2nd

3rd

4th
Mayb_baby

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th
Movinmama

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

It's very early days but I'm due Feb 5th.

Looking forward to getting to know you all .

Yay! A group is going! I estimate I'm around Feb 1-3 but I won't know for sure until I see my OB.

So exciting!

Brandi, I'm feeling close to normal. Slightly more exhausted and nothing sounds good to eat, some little fluttery cramps, that's it!

How about you?

Had a bit of nausea walking through the frozen food section at Walmart and after I ate lunch, other than that, just tired and crampy. Nothing major yet. Still trying to wrap my head around baby number 5.

10dpo and still positive. Gonna call my doctor this morning for bloodwork to confirm!

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
Hey ladies!!! I'm due the 8th of Feb!! Got my BFP yesterday xx

Hello! I'm due 5 feb. can I join?

Hi there! I'm due February 5 with #2! We're so excited to have a little sibling for our DD :flower: Can't wait to share in the journey with ya'll!

Brandi, did you have bloodwork done yet? :)

I had mine yesterday and my HCG levels were good, at 3500. My Dr said that its right on target for 5 weeks which is about where I am. I have an ultrasound scheduled for June 15th :)

Last night we told my mom, stepdad, my dad, my brother and my sister-in-law. Tonight we are telling DH's parents. After that we will keep it mostly to ourselves for a few weeks.

How is everyone else doing?

I did Jess, but the results aren't back yet Grrrrrr

My 11dpo is a no-squint-required though.

Attachments

• 11dpo progression.jpg
    11dpo progression.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 5
according to the online calculator - my due date is 2/5/2016!

I had a blood work done yesterday - hcg 408.

I was having pretty frequent gentle "pulling and poking" sensation in the past 4 days until last night - should i be worried? (I'm a little paranoid because I had a chemical pregnancy 2 cycles ago.)

according to the online calculator - my due date is 2/5/2016!

I had a blood work done yesterday - hcg 408.

I was having pretty frequent gentle "pulling and poking" sensation in the past 4 days until last night - should i be worried? (I'm a little paranoid because I had a chemical pregnancy 2 cycles ago.)

I wouldn't worry :) things are going to change a lot over the next few months and probably symptoms will come and go a lot! I'm sure you are fine! :)

Brandi - that looks like a great progression to me! Congratulations :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->