***February sweethearts***

Thanks, Jess! I haven't had any blood tests recently, but yeah she told me back in January that she would prescribe it once I got my BFP so I could go off Vitex without risking a progesterone drop. I just did my first one - this is going to suck to have to do twice a day until 10-11 weeks!

Hi everyone! I finally got a clear :bfp: on a FRER this morning after 3-4 days of very very very faint (almost invisible) lines on internet cheapies, although they are still getting a tiny bit darker each time I pee on one which is very reassuring. EDD according to LMP is 12th February 2016 :happydance: This is a surprise baby (a bloody big one! :rofl:) but we're on cloud nine :cloud9: I just hope DD takes well to another baby :wacko:

Symptoms so far... biggest one is just a weird sense that I feel different. I can feel a little floaty and lightheaded when walking around and sometimes even when I'm just sat on the sofa :shock: Also had a few days of on/off mild cramps/pinching/pulling down low and achy boobs which is extremely unusual for me. I didn't have it when I was last pregnant, never mind during PMS!

Can I join? Just got my bfp today at 10 dpo! Yesterday I saw a faint shadow line that looked pink, but this morning was a definite faint pink line!

Had a blighted ovum miscarriage in January, so I'm still pretty nervous and terrified, but am hoping beyond hope that this is my rainbow.

Due date would be February 16th :cloud9:

Welcome to the new girls! :)

How is everyone else doing?

I have my first ultrasound scheduled for June 15th and I am so impatient for it!

I wonder what happened to mayb_baby who started this thread :/ Hope she's okay!

Anyone thinking of names yet?

If it's a boy, he'll be Noah or Ezra, but leaning towards Ezra.

A girl isn't so easy. I thought about Eden, but it really wouldn't go with my last name, so my new choices are Harper, Georgia, Kendall, Emelia, and Charlotte. Leaning towards Georgia or Harper with the middle name Natalie

For us if it's a boy, Ames. Girls are harder for us too. We have a short list, June, Logan, Maple, Blake, Quinn. I just never like any girls names :(

Logan for a girl had been a consideration, but my ex's name is Logan and he was born in February. It would always remind me of him lol. My best friend also has a Logan born in February haha

I think if worse comes to worse and in a few days if we don't see OP, we can always move the thread and update the page ourselves.

Congratulations, jtink and spuds!!

I have a list of names but I'm not ready to look at them yet. This is my first pregnancy so it's all very surreal, and just trying to absorb everything slowly. Plus there's the chance of MC that freaks me out so I'm not letting myself go totally into Mama mode yet :).

I did a FRER and another Internet cheapie this morning to check my progression, and OMG my lines are so dark! Yippee!! :happydance:. Thankfully I'm not feeling as gassy/bloated today. But the dizziness is increasing and lots of twinges down there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
WOW ksquared! Your lines are darker than mine! No question about that BFP!

I got a 2-3 on a CB digi today and I'm not even 4 weeks yet...and that was WITH diluted urine. I ALMOST want to pee on a digi with FMU tomorrow and see if it says 3+

Attachments

• 11377235_487315068091211_1759686875479839792_n.jpg
    11377235_487315068091211_1759686875479839792_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
Yay, Brandi! I was so nervous this morning that I'd get a BFN because I tested at 15dpo just the once. And I woke up feeling almost normal. Today is 4 weeks and 3 days, so I'm happy mine is so dark! I have 9 more cheapies and 1 more FRER and kind of want to use them all in the coming 1-2 weeks, lol. I love how the line shows up right away! Also want to try a digital to see how many weeks it says for me.

Nice lines!

I also had a super dark line and I wanted to take a digital test just to see what it says!

My blood test at 4 weeks 6 days said my HCG level was 3500, and I did take Clomid so there is that little bit of me that thought twins...!

Hi ladies! I hope you all are feeling well! I am due February 5th! I'm a little worried because today I've had some lower back pain on and off. I remember having that with my losses but can't remember with my other kids. Anyone else have that?? I have my first ultrasound on the 23rd and very eager for it. Praying I make it that far!!

Hello this will be my second child I'm due 12th February

stark white bfn after my obvious pink bfp yesterday.

i'm guessing chemical. can you girls take me off the february board? good luck to you girls.

Hi all! I am due February 4th. We got our BFP a week ago as of last Wednesday so we found out super early. It was weird knowing that early since I didn't find out I was pregnant with DS until I was 5 1/2 weeks. It's odd knowing that I've been pregnant with very few actual symptoms. I had a touch of morning sickness last week but it lasted only a few seconds and then went away. This morning I can feel it coming on. I was juicing this morning and I reached into the bag of spinach and pulled out a slimy piece and oh man, my stomach rolled. I normally have a pretty hard stomach so that's bad for me. Other than that it's just been fatigue, sore back and tender tatas.

We have a few names on the list. For the boy we are between Callum, Conner and Colin. I am in love with Conner but DH is in love with Callum. He'll probably win. For a girl we are leaning towards Lucille (Lucy for short). It was DH's Grandmother's name. They were really close and it means a lot to him. I'm okay with Lucille but to be honest, I would only ever call her Lucy. Not that it really matters, I am convinced this one will be a boy. I don't know why, it's just a really strong feeling that I have.

Hi ladies! I hope you all are feeling well! I am due February 5th! I'm a little worried because today I've had some lower back pain on and off. I remember having that with my losses but can't remember with my other kids. Anyone else have that?? I have my first ultrasound on the 23rd and very eager for it. Praying I make it that far!!

I have had terrible back pain for the past week and no bleeding at all plus my lines on my wondfos have gotten increasingly darker over the past week so it is most definitely a pregnancy symptom as well.

I have my ultrasound Monday! Nervous but excited! :)

I have my ultrasound on Wednesday. I'm nervous too! Especially since I may have ovulated later so I might only be anywhere between 5 weeks 3 days and 6 weeks 1 day. I have been reading online that at 5 weeks they may only be able to see the yolk sak which I'm bummed about because I was hoping to see a heartbeat to calm my fears a bit.

I scheduled my first prenatal appt for first week of July. They said the earliest they can see me is 8-9 weeks (from my last period). Is that common? Sounds like people are getting scans much earlier at 5 or 6 weeks?

Jtink- I'm so, so sorry about your cp :hugs:.

CAx3 - That's the same with me as well. I have my appt on July 6, which will be about 9 weeks for me I think based on O. My cycle was actually really long because DH and I went on vacation right when I was about to O and my cycle got messed up. So I didn't O until CD 33! So technically they would allow me to go in as soon as June 12, but I know that will be too early.

Does anyone go to their primary care doctor for an overall health check-up right after their BFP? I'm nervous to wait so long for my first appointment. I'm glad I at least have progesterone supplements from my OB/GYN. I just emailed her when I got my BFP and she ordered them for me.

My most uncomfortable symptoms so far have been the gas/bloating/constipation. But I took some fiber capsules last night and this morning (tmi!) was able to really relieve a lot of that pressure. My stomach is flat again so I can fit into my regular clothes. I think fiber is going to be my friend, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->