***February sweethearts***

I announced the pregnancy today!

Attachments

• announcement.jpg
    announcement.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
Cute!! For Facebook?

We told a few people! We had little shirts made that say FUTURE BIG COUSIN for my two little nieces and that's how we told my family! And then with Alex's family we had a picture frame that says Nana and we put a little picture in there that says "baby Nelson coming in February 1016" and she cried :)

Brandi that is amazing! I love that idea haha! I've told more people than I feel comfortable with at the moment I have booked in for a private scan on the 21st of June (Father's Day in the UK) and aslong as little bubs is cooking lovely and we see/hear the heartbeat we're going to announce to the in laws on Father's Day! xx

:hi: everyone

I am cautiously expecting our second baby. Due date is either February 10 or February 13, 2016

Can I join please :thumbup:
Due Feb 4th according to my dates, not confirmed yet
5 weeks today :happydance:

More new people! Welcome!

How is everyone doing? Symptoms?! Does anyone have a scan or Dr appointment booked yet?

I'm so excited to be here if you girls can't tell :)

Hi

Can i join please. I'm expecting my second baby and my due date is 15.2.16

Welcome to the newbies. How are you all feeling?

Hi guys! Can I join? I got my first ever BFP yesterday at 15dpo! I'm over the moon! I was so pessimistic about this cycle that I didn't test until AF was a no show and temp was still high. My app says I'm due February 9, 2016. I feel some fullness and cramps in the uterus, and starting yesterday some pinches and such. Worried about the nausea that I'm sure I'll have because I have a sensitive stomach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
Im feeling weird.... :lol: and for some reason I think it's a girl..
I do know that i am DEAD TIRED all the time! I have tons of work and all I can think about is naps...:sleep:

I am also exhausted! That was the first symptom I really had. Like I just can't get enough sleep!

Going without coffee isn't helping either haha :)

I don't have the exhaustion yet, but I imagine it will start soon. Especially because I only got 3 hours of sleep last night because I was so excited. Plus DH and I both have colds, so our coughs wake me up and then I can't go back to sleep.

I definitely feel weeeeeiiiiirrrrd

I have the exact opposite of exhaustion...I have insomnia...and then I'm exhausted by noon lmao

Oh and my Boobs got bigger :lol: just got a friend telling me that my boobs grew in 2 weeks since she saw me last :lol:

I was sooo exhausted with my first. I seriously slept whenever I wasn't at work (and even fell asleep at my desk a few times too :wacko:) I'm already feeling the exhaustion with this one. Hoping it isn't as bad this time, I don't have time to sleep when I'm chasing around an almost 2 year-old!

I'm also starting to get the lightheaded/vertigo feeling, which I remember getting the first time as well.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Hey,my EDD is in February 2016,i wish us all the best.

Oh yes I have the dizziness too. And my skin on my face and neck is very warm to the touch. And of course grumbly gassy belly and difficulty going #2. All in all it sounds like classic symptoms. I just called to schedule my first doctor's appointment but they can't get me in at a convenient time until my 11th week! Going to have to try calling every other day I guess to check on cancels, ugh.

Anyone else have their doctor prescribe progesterone as soon as you got a BFP? My doctor said I should because I've been on Vitex, and I have to stop taking it but she didn't want my progesterone to drop. Just worried if it's possible to have too much progesterone...?

Anyone else have their doctor prescribe progesterone as soon as you got a BFP? My doctor said I should because I've been on Vitex, and I have to stop taking it but she didn't want my progesterone to drop. Just worried if it's possible to have too much progesterone...?

Me! But I was put on progesterone because my level came back at 9.2, and my doctor said she would like it to be at least 10 and 20 would be better. Did you have a blood test done or did she say it just because of Vitex? But if there was a worry about having too much progesterone she probably wouldn't prescribe it, so you're probably okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->