***February sweethearts***

I scheduled my first prenatal appt for first week of July. They said the earliest they can see me is 8-9 weeks (from my last period). Is that common? Sounds like people are getting scans much earlier at 5 or 6 weeks?

i have an early scan because iv had 3 miscarriages. Usually first scan is 11-12 weeks.
My first midwife appointment is 15th june (again this is early due to my history)

hi everyone. **waves**

I got my BFP on Monday and I'll be due in February! I had been trying for almost 3 years (our first), so we've excited, overwhelmed and nervous. But this is my first BFP, so I don't have any history of miscarriage and my HCG numbers had a doubling rate of 31.4 hours, so they looked great!

I'm thrilled to meet other people at the same stage of pregnancy!

CAx3 - often times the reason people get scans early is if they were in some sort of fertility treatment, so they're being followed more closely to begin with. I have my first ultrasound on Monday (at 5 weeks) and last week I had multiple blood draws. I think 7-8 weeks is fairly common for most people as far as a prenatal. (but I have no personal experience with that!)

I'm feeling good. Having mild cramps a bit, which, while I know they're perfectly normal for early pregnancy -- although I certainly wouldn't mind everyone reminding me how normal they are!! :) -- they occasionally make me a bit nervous.

I don't have many other symptoms. Certainly nothing the progesterone I was taking wasn't already making me feel anyway! Slightly sore boobs and slightly tired. I'll try to enjoy my lack of symptoms for now, as who knows what's around the corner!!!

Happy pregnancy everyone! looking forward to getting to know some of you

I'm jealous of people getting early scans. 7 more weeks is so long to wait :(

:hi: Would love to join. Got my bloodworm confirmation on the phone today with a due date of February 14th!

Jtink- I am so sorry - please hang in there.

Afm, I am getting an early scan at 6.5 weeks due to age. :wacko:

Hey all,

Don't think I've posted in here yet but going by Ovulation I will be due 14th Feb so thinking best off in Feb group as my LMP date would be 29th Jan but I ovulate late & have long cycles.

Hope everyone's first few weeks of pregnancy is going well.

:baby:

CAx3 - That's the same with me as well. I have my appt on July 6, which will be about 9 weeks for me I think based on O. My cycle was actually really long because DH and I went on vacation right when I was about to O and my cycle got messed up. So I didn't O until CD 33! So technically they would allow me to go in as soon as June 12, but I know that will be too early

i have an early scan because iv had 3 miscarriages. Usually first scan is 11-12 weeks.
My first midwife appointment is 15th june (again this is early due to my history)

Thanks for your responses, that made me feel better. I was a bit worried because I was planning to take a business trip late june (~ 5hr flights), and would feel better if I know the progress and if there is anything I should look out for during the trip.

Due with #2 around Feb 15th! Still haven't actually missed my period yet so just hoping its a sticky one at this point.

Hi all! I am due February 4th. We got our BFP a week ago as of last Wednesday so we found out super early. It was weird knowing that early since I didn't find out I was pregnant with DS until I was 5 1/2 weeks. It's odd knowing that I've been pregnant with very few actual symptoms. I had a touch of morning sickness last week but it lasted only a few seconds and then went away. This morning I can feel it coming on. I was juicing this morning and I reached into the bag of spinach and pulled out a slimy piece and oh man, my stomach rolled. I normally have a pretty hard stomach so that's bad for me. Other than that it's just been fatigue, sore back and tender tatas.

We have a few names on the list. For the boy we are between Callum, Conner and Colin. I am in love with Conner but DH is in love with Callum. He'll probably win. For a girl we are leaning towards Lucille (Lucy for short). It was DH's Grandmother's name. They were really close and it means a lot to him. I'm okay with Lucille but to be honest, I would only ever call her Lucy. Not that it really matters, I am convinced this one will be a boy. I don't know why, it's just a really strong feeling that I have.

Hi ladies! I hope you all are feeling well! I am due February 5th! I'm a little worried because today I've had some lower back pain on and off. I remember having that with my losses but can't remember with my other kids. Anyone else have that?? I have my first ultrasound on the 23rd and very eager for it. Praying I make it that far!!

I have had terrible back pain for the past week and no bleeding at all plus my lines on my wondfos have gotten increasingly darker over the past week so it is most definitely a pregnancy symptom as well.

I love the names you chose! We haven't really looked at names yet. We likely will when we feel more relaxed later on :)

It really eases my mind to hear you say that! Not that I want you to have back pain at all! Just don't hear many say that have that symptom this early on.

I scheduled my first prenatal appt for first week of July. They said the earliest they can see me is 8-9 weeks (from my last period). Is that common? Sounds like people are getting scans much earlier at 5 or 6 weeks?

I was first told July 13th, which bothered me a lot because it was so far out. But then my Doctor called back and rescheduled for the Monday after next because it has taken me over two and a half years to get pregnant so she wanted to check early. She said she wanted to wait till I was about 7 weeks so they could get the heartbeat.

Maybe try calling your doctor and asking to be seen earlier to calm any fears?

:hi:
I'm Britney.
Just found out a few days ago that I am pregnant with our first. Based off my cycle my EDD would be February 17th, a few days before my birthday. :)

Okay, I hope this doesn't seem mean or anything, but I'm going to create a new February 2016 Babies thread so we can keep track of the due dates.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2317321-february-babies-2016-a.html#post35614715

Hi ladies! Just got my BFP on May 29 and couldn't help but think my maternal grandmother was smiling down on me (5/29 was her birthday). I suffered a miscarriage in December and have never felt so utterly heartbroken. Now I'm feeling optimistic about this one being my rainbow baby! I've dreamed all my life of being a mother and now I feel like it's finally going to happen! I call my little one "Little Legume". I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and so far my symptoms include: exhaustion, sensitive/sore nipples, occasional waves of nausea, cravings for hot sauce, moodiness, and occasional uterine cramping. My due date is February 8! Looking forward to this journey and getting know you all!

Hey guys! Got my BFP last Friday so pregnant with our first. We're so excited yet super nervous (well I am anyway). EDD is February 16th :)

Hi Bmyers!! We've moved over here if you want to join us!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2317321-february-babies-2016-a.html#post35614715

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->