February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Im able to test the 5th but if I dont have my period we decided to wait and find out the 14th V-DAY!

Wow if you can wait that long I'll think you're Superwoman!

My thoughts exactly! It's all I can do to wait until the day AF is due let alone 9 days late! It will hopefully be an amazing valentines day present though. Good luck :dust:

Hi Katie and everyone!

I was hoping I wouldn't have to join this thread :nope: but at least we can all get through this ttc malarky together!

Please could you put me down to test on february 17th. Thanks xx

YAY I got a very positive OPK today so lets hope tonights BD will result in my FEB BFP!!! I need some babydust lol!

Add my name!!! I will be testing FEB 4 if the POAS bug dont get me before the lol lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!!

Does anyone know how much of this to take daily? My capsules are 520mg and I've been taking 3 a day for the last few months. Is this about right or should I be taking more?? :shrug:

oooohhh... put me down plz... I will be testing around Feb 19th, af showed yesterday so on cd2.. bla

Guess I'll be moving over to this thread from the Jan testers - 16th of February please :)

Thread updated! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Ramie - I take 1000mg of EPO daily up until ovulation xx

Thank you for putting my name on their, but i hope the obsessive poas bug doesnt get me till then hehehe

Hi Katie can you put me down for 23rd Feb please? Thanks x

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/valentinesdaytext/2011/01/03/1ef5b927a487153089d31ff2fc046f34.gif​

It may seem a little bit early...but a February Testers Thread has been requested, so a February Testers thread you shall have :dust:

For all of us who missed out on that New Year :bfp:, let's ask St Valentine for a February one instead!

Add your name and the date you'll be testing and I will update xx

February 1st MommyWannabee, sweedot, Jin, Thegoodtwin, Mrs_A, sal365, impatientmumm, nona81, Killeen_TTC, Cat2008

February 2nd MrsLuLu, mandij33, babylovebug, Petes Angel, 4magpies

February 3rd Clo_mid, maxina, NDH, Rachael1981, 1babylost, hay246

February 4th peanutty81, gilmore85, supernoodles, cherryness, lauraemily17, KARMA2011, gueyilla1985

February 5th Lucy Lu

February 6th Feisty Fidget, wigglywoo, sprinklemebab, katlin

February 7th Callalin, MrsLQ, Rona, Hodge-Podge

February 8th mari881, darcie

February 9th KatieTizzle

February 10th Little G

February 11th Rachie Rach, riggins1017, mommyandbump, Ava123

February 12th huggles, lilly100

February 13th LittlePilot4

February 14th periwinkle, Danielle_Jone, mamadonna, bethenasia, jewelsb

February 15th serenas_song, Rachael.

February 16th Hevzii&JayJay, Sun_Flower

February 17th Ramie

February 18th sparklymummy, macs

February 19th mom22boys, lilrojo

February 21st FloridaGirl21, qwk

Add me on the 13th please :) :dust:

:hi: Katie,

Can you pop me down for the 20th Feb please, I'm going for a 30 day cycle this month :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->