February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

hey ladies :wave:

how are we all doing today? Is it just me or does February seem ages away!! the 2WW has never felt so long!!! I know its only 14 days until af is due but seriously feels a lifetime away!

February seems forever away Gilmore! My test date is 2 weeks today and I have no idea how I'm going to hold out that long or even if I will in fact ovulate tomorrow! TTC crazie have got me lol

Morning :flower:

It does feel like a very long time. I'm hoping this thread is going to be as lucky as the January Testers thread - apparently there's a 38% success rate so far.

FX for everyone :dust:

I think it's about 3 weeks until I test! I haven't even ov'd yet! But it does feel like absolute AGES - can't believe AF was here just last week, feels like forever ago.

Really hope February is even MORE lucky than January testers! 38% is quite nice and high! Maybe we get at least 50%! :D

38% ! That would be amazing :happydance:

Febuary does seem like a reeeeeally long way away. I think I ovulated either Tuesday or yesterday, although not quite sure as this is my first cycle TTC and still trying to figure out what my body's up to! Anyway, after one last :sex: last night, I'm now into my first ever TWW and time is already dragging. Luckilly we're going on holiday for a week from Saturday so I'm hoping that will make the time pass much more quickly! Not sure how we're going to explain the no drinking thing to our friends we're going with though - I'm a terrible liar!

Good morning everyone,
38% - thats really good, i hope we get a good percentage like that, or more! that would be fab!

MrsLuLu - where are you going on holiday anywhere nice? Its good timing that you are going during your 2ww as it should pass the time, it'll be over before you know it - holidays always go by to fast. Dont worry about the drinking thing just dont mention it and if someone asks just tell them its something different, they wont know :winkwink:

Can I please change my test date from 5th to the 9th please. I'm being good and testing after af is due this month :)

Drink water and tell them it's Vodka! :wine:

HaHa! Yes and they will be very impressed when I can drink a whole litre without falling over :haha:

Lilly, we're going skiing in France. Probably not the best thing to be doing when trying to grow a :baby: but we booked it ages ago so I'm going to try and take it easy and not fall over too much! It will make the symptom spotting harder though as I won't know if the tiredness and aches and pains are from the baby or the excercise :shrug:

Drink water and tell them it's Vodka! :wine:

HaHa! Yes and they will be very impressed when I can drink a whole litre without falling over :haha:

Lilly, we're going skiing in France. Probably not the best thing to be doing when trying to grow a :baby: but we booked it ages ago so I'm going to try and take it easy and not fall over too much! It will make the symptom spotting harder though as I won't know if the tiredness and aches and pains are from the baby or the excercise :shrug:

Sound fab! Me and Hubby have always wanted to go skiing, you'll have a great time. At least you wont drive yourself mad with sympton spotting as like you say it could be from either which is a good thing as if you get you BFP (fingers crossed) it will be a nice suprise as you could put down any symptoms to either

Hi all, pls can I join?Pretty please? I know that am about 7dpo but the symptoms have pretty much disappeared! :( . But not withstanding I would still test on the 2nd of February cos by then I'd know for sure whether or not AF will rear her ugly head!(Funny how I used to look forward to her visit while I was dating my DH. Now I'd give anytin for her to be missing just once!).
Am a bit new to the thread and TTC#1.

Hello all,
Please can I join?
I am 7dpo and though the symptoms I had from 1dpo have disappeared,I will still test on the 2nd of February cos by then I would be sure whether or not AF will rear her ugly head.
Am TTC#1 and have been symptom spotting for months :(
Anyway am keeping my fingers crossed and will test every month till I have a BFP :)

Hello all,
Please can I join?
I am 7dpo and though the symptoms I had from 1dpo have disappeared,I will still test on the 2nd of February cos by then I would be sure whether or not AF will rear her ugly head.
Am TTC#1 and have been symptom spotting for months :(
Anyway am keeping my fingers crossed and will test every month till I have a BFP :)

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Im able to test the 5th but if I dont have my period we decided to wait and find out the 14th V-DAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->