February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Hiya Katie

Can you please put my name down to test on 2nd february.. I'm determined not to test before this lol
I'l update thread with results when I know

Hiya Katie

Can you please put my name down to test on 2nd february.. I'm determined not to test before this lol
I'l update thread with results when I know

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

There are so many of us :) It's so exciting to see what happens in Feb!!!

Can you put me down for Feb 14? That's may be a day or so early, but I'm feeling lucky. ;)

oooh, february is getting closer! Only 12 more days of January :D
(although at the moment I'm still waiting for Ov! LoL )

oooh, february is getting closer! Only 12 more days of January :D
(although at the moment I'm still waiting for Ov! LoL )

lol, thats exactly what i was thinking :happydance:
i've just counted the days until Feb and thought to myself ooo not long now, then i thought well i've still got to bloody ovulate yet :haha:

Im looking forward to seeing all those BFPs added next to our names on the first page. OOO its exciting!!

So, I'm thinking I'm giving up on a January test date. I was sure I O'd a few days ago, putting test date around 1/28 (and was feeling good about it, since its a day after my little Everett's EDD) but, it looks like I O'd yesterday (or may have hope for today when DBF will be here to BD! hehe) so I'm putting myself currently @ a test date of ; February 2nd, which I may or may not change depending.

Thanks so much for this!

So, I'm thinking I'm giving up on a January test date. I was sure I O'd a few days ago, putting test date around 1/28 (and was feeling good about it, since its a day after my little Everett's EDD) but, it looks like I O'd yesterday (or may have hope for today when DBF will be here to BD! hehe) so I'm putting myself currently @ a test date of ; February 2nd, which I may or may not change depending.

Thanks so much for this!

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Heeyyy-can u add me pls,I asked a while ago. Sorry to be a pain-
I'm testing 11th Feb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g