February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

6th of Feb for me!!!

If it's written down, I will HAVE to stay strong and not test early ....!

My goodness i'm going to have to go for 16th Feb....my 35th Bday Arrrggghhh

Please God...give me my BFP - I'm already going to be feeling pretty glum that day as it is :sad1:

:dust: to all x

ooohhh I hope you get a fab b-day pressie :thumbup:

xxx

Hi Katie could you draft me in? 18th Feb if you please :coffee: hey everyone how are you doing? I'm being as serious addict and posting from my holidays (wireless and dh is asleep in my defence!)

Can you put me down for the 9th. I will try my best to hold out til then ;)

https://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130/frostythesnowman/animals/animals%20bears/bears%20scruffy%20teddy/scruffy%20teddy%20transparent/good-luck.gif

can you please add me for 2oth Feb as im out for this month :cry:

Katie, can you change me to Feb 16th? AF should arrive that day.. Thanks!

Hey,
Just wondering if I can be moved to the 14th please! :) I was put down on the 5th for some reason but that's way too early! :D Thanks.

Hello! Can you put me down for the 5th Feb please Katie? Thanks and lots of :dust: to everyone.

Updated :flower:

I still haven't been able to put myself down for a date :nope: I think I'm going to miss out on the February testing as well :cry:

best of luck katie, hope doctor's visit goes well!

Can you put me down for 14th feb!! Valentines Day!! :) xx

Good morning ladies :flower: how is everyone today?

Well we are into our last full week in January :thumbup:
I know a lot of people dont like the 2 weeks before testing but me personally i cant wait!! the past couple of weeks seem to have dragged by and im really looking forward to the 2ww before af shows up or better still BFP (fingers crossed) when i can be content with the fact that we have done everything we can do and just sit and let nature take its course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->