February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Thread updated :flower:

ladygagafan - I'll update you on the January Testers too :hugs:

Hey I posted before in here about a week ago but i've not been added?

Please can you add me for the 16th :)

I'm new to BnB and trying soy and inositol this cycle. 1st Cycle TTC after I lost my preemie son last year.

Please pray for us this go.

I'm testing on February 20th.

Thanks!

Hi all Im a newbie. First cycle of TTC and Im due to test around the 10th Feb so add me to the list!! fingers crossed for all! x

Please can I join you ladies? I will be due Af on the 19th so I will test then. My thyroid TSH was out of wack the last few months which I have just sorted out. Plus I am getting some baby asprin and raspberry leaf tea to help my lining along.

:dust::dust::dust: to all

Can I please join you ladies?I will be testing on the 3rd.That is also my B-Day so hoping for the best present ever!!

You can put me down for the 20th.. if I O differently this month and I need to change it, I'll let you know! But I want on the list because your lists are usually pretty lucky for a lot of people! Fx'd for it to mean it'll be a lucky cycle for me!

Ya, Im on there already, but Im kinda excited and nervous all at once. This is my first cycle trying, so Im not really expecting success, but then again OH and I did BD alot, and I swear Im feeling things I dont normally feel. Im not sure if they are real though or just in my head, haha.

Can't wait till I can test and can find out for sure.

im not v optomistic bout this cycle at all, oh is home all this wkend but im sure im nt due to o till the 1st or 2nd, so hopefully the lil swimmers hang round long enough to meet lil eggy !

Can you update my testing day from the 1st to the 3rd? I took clomid this cycle and ovulation was delayed by 2days. Oh I was Killeen_TTC but changed it because I needed something that would give me hope and will work for when I get my BFP.

Woo lots of us testing on Feb 3. Hopefully a lucky day and loads of us get out :bfp:

can i join :) i am due february 11th so i will be testing on the 12th if shes a no show..i think i am ovulating right now as we speak :)

Katie can you add me for Feb. 23? Cycle 8, here we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->