February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I got my positive opk yesterday so looking to test on the 7th February !

Hope you all get your :bfp: in February !

Heaps & heaps of baby dust to all you lovely ladies

:dust:

Ya, Im on there already, but Im kinda excited and nervous all at once. This is my first cycle trying, so Im not really expecting success, but then again OH and I did BD alot, and I swear Im feeling things I dont normally feel. Im not sure if they are real though or just in my head, haha.

Can't wait till I can test and can find out for sure.

hey there i noticed your siggy and I'm like you i think i ovulate earlier than average and have an lp of 16 days, i think i ov'd at CD10 this cycle which means af would be here by the 1st of feb but im holding out until at least the 4th as that would make me 1 day late of my longest cycle

hey there i noticed your siggy and I'm like you i think i ovulate earlier than average and have an lp of 16 days, i think i ov'd at CD10 this cycle which means af would be here by the 1st of feb but im holding out until at least the 4th as that would make me 1 day late of my longest cycle

Ya, my own cycles tend to fluctuate between 28 days and 31 days, and the 14th of Feb will put me 1 day past the longest I may go...like alot of other ladies on here though, I may cave and attempt a test sooner though, lmao.

Ok so my O date was off so I need to change my testing date to Feb 11th please! Thank you!

Hi Katie could you please add me? I was on the Jan testers thread but the witch got me so moving on to Feb. My testing date will be Feb. 23rd.
I'm sorry your having so many problems but hopefully a FS will help you get your BFP very soon. FX'ed and lots of baby dust for you hun.

Is it me or is time just creeping by slowly? I'm like so ready to O already! I can imagine what the two week wait will be like after that! I feel like if I keep reading posts I am going to get more clues as to how my cycle will work out... if only that were true.

the time draggs,but been ttc since last april so kinda used to the wait now

Put me down for February 23rd (when my af is due-I don't think i would test on this day though, maybe 24th if af is truly late :D ).

I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday. I will get a :bfp: for my birthday.

Do you think I said it enough???? LOL

Good luck to you all February testers! :dust::dust:

hi girls hoping i can join in here, im due to test 7th february if i can wait that long or witch doesnt get me before. Need to try hold on to that pma! Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone kx

Hi

Please can i join the February testers - i was in the January ones but got got my :witch:....

I will be testing on 14th.

Baby dust to all xxx

Fingers crossed this thread is as lucky as the January Testers one!!!:happydance::happydance:

Can you add me as well Katie? My next AF will hopefully NOT come on Feb 23rd

oh wow so many testers!!

:dust: to all of us!!!

1 week until af is due for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g