February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I'm due to test on February 17th (my fiancè's birthday♥)

I'd love to be added for Feb 26th.:hugs:

Edit: Changed to Saturday so my DH can witness! Fx'd!

oh wow so many testers!!

:dust: to all of us!!!

1 week until af is due for me!!

oo not long for you now!! how you feeling?

bloated lol

i get huge and have to undo the button on my trousers and i get really uncomfortable i think for me its the worst part of 2ww (apart from getting negative tests) oh and its bigger on the right hand side :wacko:

I really hope this is OUR MONTH! Fx'd for all the Feb testers! I can't wait to see how many :bfp: we get! Feb also happens to be the start of Lunar New Year. For the UK and US, it's on Feb 2nd this year - the year of the rabbit!

Fx'd for us all! :dust::yellow:

You can put me down for the 20th.. if I O differently this month and I need to change it, I'll let you know! But I want on the list because your lists are usually pretty lucky for a lot of people! Fx'd for it to mean it'll be a lucky cycle for me!

Where do you find these prediction things at?

We sure our going to be busy in the month of Feb. :) Soooo many testers! Good luck to each of you guys and I sure hope we are as lucky as the January thread :) :bfp: to us all :dust: :dust:

You can put me down for the 20th.. if I O differently this month and I need to change it, I'll let you know! But I want on the list because your lists are usually pretty lucky for a lot of people! Fx'd for it to mean it'll be a lucky cycle for me!

Where do you find these prediction things at?

I google them.
The two that were my favorite are actually on ebay-- Psychic Star and PsychicUK123 - Gail. you can just google 'conception reading' and find those two people. they were the best, and they respond relatively quickly!

I really hope this is OUR MONTH! Fx'd for all the Feb testers! I can't wait to see how many :bfp: we get! Feb also happens to be the start of Lunar New Year. For the UK and US, it's on Feb 2nd this year - the year of the rabbit!

Thank you sweetie for the PMA!!! Good luck to you as well!! I hope this is all of our lucky months!! :cloud9:

I'm gonna cheat and start testing at 10DPO!!

AF is due on the 3rd of Feb. I will be testing on saturday.

Please have you FX'd for me girls. I hope this is it.

xxx

i was born in the yr of the rabbit,my hubby too,hope it brings some luck

I'm out - the witch got me yesterday boohoo - Never mind onto a valentines baby hopefully!!

Lots and lots of babydust to the rest of you - I hope I see lots of BFP's on this thread!! xx

I'm sorry Impantientmumm....... Baby dust to you on the next round. On a good note I had a positve OPK today and yesterday!!!!! So hopefully I will have some sticky luck this month. Keep your fingres cx'd for me please. Good luck to everyone else as well.

Riggins - I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! That is a good sign, I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon!

Thank You gilmore - I thought me and OH would have been quite upset, I had a lot of symptons this month and even though it was our first month trying I truly thought it might have happened for us, however I was actually ok and quite pleased to have started on a 27/28 day cycle straight after coming off bcp in dec. OH is looking forward to lots od BDing this month lol!!

Riggins - I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! That is a good sign, I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon!

Thank You gilmore - I thought me and OH would have been quite upset, I had a lot of symptons this month and even though it was our first month trying I truly thought it might have happened for us, however I was actually ok and quite pleased to have started on a 27/28 day cycle straight after coming off bcp in dec. OH is looking forward to lots od BDing this month lol!!

Great PMA there, i like to think of it as more quality time that we can spend together just the two of us cos as soon as we get our :bfp: and the baby is born theres not gonna be much 'us' time

i am feeling very ill today though :sick:

keep getting sharp pains in my side and its making me ill :cry:

That is exactly how we feel too!! Infact I just had a lovely text to tell me I'm being taken out for a meal tonight!

Could be a good sign though hun, I'm not brilliant at signs I'm afraid as this was only our first month I think I thought everthing was a sign ha ha - I'm looking forward to noticing any differences this time round in my cycle though.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you though xxx

I'm in! My husband and I just started TTC #1. I have been on depo for appx 2 years and loestrin 24fe for a while before that, so I haven't had a period in probably 3yrs or so. SO, I was not expecting ANYTHING for a while, but my shot was due jan 13th, the same day I started charting, and according to my chart I o'd on CD13 (jan 25)! my chart & our timing look good I think, so I'm just hoping my uterus is up to the task of implantation & has enough lining since depo thins that out :)

i have no idea what day to test since i don't know how long my LP is. I'm going to test on 9dpo - Feb 3 (since i'm impatient) and probably again on 12dpo. I have a dr appt 14dpo for a preconception checkup/chat, but it would be lovely if it could be a "confirming pregnancy" check instead :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->