February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I'm in! My husband and I just started TTC #1. I have been on depo for appx 2 years and loestrin 24fe for a while before that, so I haven't had a period in probably 3yrs or so. SO, I was not expecting ANYTHING for a while, but my shot was due jan 13th, the same day I started charting, and according to my chart I o'd on CD13 (jan 25)! my chart & our timing look good I think, so I'm just hoping my uterus is up to the task of implantation & has enough lining since depo thins that out :)

i have no idea what day to test since i don't know how long my LP is. I'm going to test on 9dpo - Feb 3 (since i'm impatient) and probably again on 12dpo. I have a dr appt 14dpo for a preconception checkup/chat, but it would be lovely if it could be a "confirming pregnancy" check instead :happydance:

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Sorry to jump in.. but that is true alone time doesnt happen till bed... haha.. i have an 18month old daughter.. so its been interesting working on number 2..

Good luck..

Hi Katie. I didn't see my name on the list so I thought I would let you know my testing date again. I will be testing Feb. 23rd hopefully this will be my last month testing. GL to all the ladies and tons of baby dust to all. We are going to get our BFP's in 2011!!!!! :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new additions hopefully it'll be as lucky as the jan thread! Xx

Hi Katie. I didn't see my name on the list so I thought I would let you know my testing date again. I will be testing Feb. 23rd hopefully this will be my last month testing. GL to all the ladies and tons of baby dust to all. We are going to get our BFP's in 2011!!!!! :thumbup:

Sorry I missed you :blush: Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Sorry I missed you :blush: Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Thank you it's no problem hun I know you have several to add. I hope things are going well w/ you.

I can't quite believe it but I got my BFP today!! I was meant to test 1st Feb but curiosity got the better of me! I'm sending baby dust to each and every one of you! X

I can't quite believe it but I got my BFP today!! I was meant to test 1st Feb but curiosity got the better of me! I'm sending baby dust to each and every one of you! X

Congrats hun!!!! :happydance: Have a Happy & Healthy pregnancy!

congrats h&h 9 months :happydance:

Congrats!!!! H&H 9mo :)

I'm in! My husband and I just started TTC #1. I have been on depo for appx 2 years and loestrin 24fe for a while before that, so I haven't had a period in probably 3yrs or so. SO, I was not expecting ANYTHING for a while, but my shot was due jan 13th, the same day I started charting, and according to my chart I o'd on CD13 (jan 25)! my chart & our timing look good I think, so I'm just hoping my uterus is up to the task of implantation & has enough lining since depo thins that out :)

i have no idea what day to test since i don't know how long my LP is. I'm going to test on 9dpo - Feb 3 (since i'm impatient) and probably again on 12dpo. I have a dr appt 14dpo for a preconception checkup/chat, but it would be lovely if it could be a "confirming pregnancy" check instead :happydance:

Awwwww that would be fantastic!!! Fingers x for you xxx

oh man, I am so excited!! i've been away on business (so no BnB) but officially starting to TTC. Can't believe it! good luck to all the february testers :D

Sorry to jump in.. but that is true alone time doesnt happen till bed... haha.. i have an 18month old daughter.. so its been interesting working on number 2..

Good luck..

Totally agree!! I have a 22 month old son....its meant some 'interesting' lunch breaks for my DH!! lol xx

Please add me! I am testing Feb 14th (I hope) How great would a valentines baby be? After 4 m/c last year we are more than ready for our sticky bean!

Thanks for posting the thread!

Im soooooo impatient - its CD18 for me, think i ov'd yesterday...wanna poas already..... :dohh:

Congrats on the BFP - H&H 9 months to you xx

:hug: and :dust:

xxx

Congrats Mrs A!

Hiya,

Can i please join? im due to test February 22nd - Im determined that this is finally my month!

FX'd for all February testers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->