February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Sorry to hear the witch got you Jin. Best of luck for the next cycle :hugs:

Hi all,
I'm on the list at the top and due to test on the 6th but had some light spotting today. I've got my fingers crossed for implantation bleeding! What do we think?

X

Oooh, how many DPO are you? Sounds promising if AF is still a week away - good luck! x

I'm a day behind you! :D I hope it's a good sign for you, FXd x

Ooh isn't implantation bleeding around the 7-10 DPO? Do you chart at all?

Ooh isn't implantation bleeding around the 7-10 DPO? Do you chart at all?

This is my first month of trying! I've not thought about charting and things yet, just having as much sex as possibly. I'm aware of when I ovulate and my cycle length but not much more!

Hiya. AF just got me. Can you put me down for testing on 27th pretty please =)

can i join?

i should be testing on 20th feb. this will be my 3rd tww, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

:dust: to all

This is my first month of trying! I've not thought about charting and things yet, just having as much sex as possibly. I'm aware of when I ovulate and my cycle length but not much more!

Lol I had to double check and make sure I didn't type this! :haha:

Lol I had to double check and make sure I didn't type this! :haha:

I also had to do a double take! I think I have written the same exact thing on some threads before!

Ooh yay hodge podge, you're here! Xxx how are you sweet?

Nope I'm here x steer clear of blue dye tests! I got two nasty false positives on em! Hoping to o in 5 days so :sex: :sex: lol , I'm fine just on Hol atm, did paragliding yesterday, home today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->