February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Nope I'm here x steer clear of blue dye tests! I got two nasty false positives on em! Hoping to o in 5 days so :sex: :sex: lol , I'm fine just on Hol atm, did paragliding yesterday, home today :(

:haha: well good luck to ya!!!! Hopefully we will both cross over this month!! :D

I'm still here, although been fairly quiet on this thread lately. Been sooooo busy both with work and we are now moving into our new house so haven't really had much chance for BnB :(
I'm rather confused with my cycle this month which really sucks as this was our first official ttc month (we were very much ntnp last 2 months). On CD 18 at the moment and not entirely convinced i've ov'd this month. It might still happen tomorrow but that's rather late. Although from past cycles i've seen i tend to ov anywhere from CD 14-18/19 so i guess it could still happen.
I don't do opks or temping or anything, so it is all based on the CM i notice when i wipe - not very accurate i know. We have dtd regularly with no more than 36 hours between 'sessions' so i hope i'm still in with a chance. Jsut sucks not even knowing how many dpo i am (if any yet!). Hoping for ov pains today or tomorrow so at least i know i did ov. Oh good grief, who would have though this tww would be so complicated/confusing/nerve-wracking?! Planning to test on 12 feb so that's two weeks yesterday as then i should already be about 2-3 days late. Although even that is not guaranteed as my cycles are never an exact number of days - i only ever know which week i'm due, never which day...

ooh please can i be added? im testing on the 8th :) thanks
Em xx

ahhh Im in the TWW!!! this is awful. im 7dpo w. increased white CM, slightly sore boobs, a heavy abdomen with some cramping...

Are these good or bad signs?!!?

ahhh Im in the TWW!!! this is awful. im 7dpo w. increased white CM, slightly sore boobs, a heavy abdomen with some cramping...

Are these good or bad signs?!!?

Sounds pretty good if they are not normal pre-AF symptoms for you! Fingers crossed :D

I am 7 DPO too and nothing, zilch, nada!

I can't quite believe it but I got my BFP today!! I was meant to test 1st Feb but curiosity got the better of me! I'm sending baby dust to each and every one of you! X

Congratulations!! and thats before Feb so even better :thumbup:
did you have any symptoms? I've been getting 'tingling' boobs on and off - hope thats a good thing. They were so abd in bed last night the only way to ease them was to lie on my front, i really hope that means something

Elhaym- when do you plan on testing or are you going to wait until AF comes? I'm think I might test Friday after work or Sat morning....

My last pregnancy ended in an 11w mmc. I wasn't trying at that time so I don't remember any TWW symptoms. I was also just coming off the pill when that happened, so my only reference for real AF symptoms would be last cycle- right after D&C while waiting for AF to come. I don't think my boobs got sore until 2 days before AF, so Im hoping this is a good sign!!! Good luck to you!

Thanks! Im not too optimistic about it at the moment... am symptomless :(
Em xxx

Hey Ladies! Would anyone mind peeking at my chart in my sig? I'm 5dpo with a temp dip today.is that too early for implantation?

Hey Ladies! Would anyone mind peeking at my chart in my sig? I'm 5dpo with a temp dip today.is that too early for implantation?

Sorry I don't know anything about charts... hopefull someone will be on shortly that does!

Could be implantation, it usually happens beyween 6-12 dpo but it can happen earlier :D

wait to see what happens tomorrow, I would say if your temp goes back up then I would say that is implantation.
Good luck!!
x

Thanks for the add!
Congats Mrs A! Already a BFP and its not even Feb yet!! Hopefully thats a good sign!

The month always seems to go so slowly....im either AF, waiting to OV and POAS constantly or in the 2WW! And with a cycle that varies from 28-39 days, i never know what my body is doing.
Im never going back on the pill, it has screwed my body up totally!

hi katiekittykat am new to this my name is nichola would you put my name down on the February Testers!! 1st BFP!!! am due on the 1oth of feb thankyou

hey ladies..well today is my 3rd day of a positive opk..and i had ovulation pains like 2 days before i even got my first positive..i was crampy sore and had a backache and thats how i always get with ovulation..so i am hoping that tomorrow i get a - opk because otherwise i am thinking my body is trying to ovulate but wont..i am so scared that tomorrows will be positive again..i want everything for it to be negative so that i can think i ovulated at least..i dont temp so i wont know for sure i guess but if i get more than 3 days of + it will probably tell me something..does anyone else on here get 3 days of positive opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->