February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

hey ladies..well today is my 3rd day of a positive opk..and i had ovulation pains like 2 days before i even got my first positive..i was crampy sore and had a backache and thats how i always get with ovulation..so i am hoping that tomorrow i get a - opk because otherwise i am thinking my body is trying to ovulate but wont..i am so scared that tomorrows will be positive again..i want everything for it to be negative so that i can think i ovulated at least..i dont temp so i wont know for sure i guess but if i get more than 3 days of + it will probably tell me something..does anyone else on here get 3 days of positive opks?

Yes, that happened to me when I used to take Vitex. Are you taking anything that might stimulate O? Mine would get faint after the third day and fertilityfriend would have me O'ing on the 2nd + day, my CBFM (fertility monitor) would have me on my 1st peak day on the 2nd day of my + OPK. I guess it also depends on how sensitive the test is. Your test can be very sensitive.

I am waiting to O, I am feeling (or I hope it is not my imagination) a bit of a twinge in my right ovary like it's working on something. It would be nice to O earlier than day 18. Well, here I am at day 10, just waiting and waiting away.

hey ladies..well today is my 3rd day of a positive opk..and i had ovulation pains like 2 days before i even got my first positive..i was crampy sore and had a backache and thats how i always get with ovulation..so i am hoping that tomorrow i get a - opk because otherwise i am thinking my body is trying to ovulate but wont..i am so scared that tomorrows will be positive again..i want everything for it to be negative so that i can think i ovulated at least..i dont temp so i wont know for sure i guess but if i get more than 3 days of + it will probably tell me something..does anyone else on here get 3 days of positive opks?

Yes, that happened to me when I used to take Vitex. Are you taking anything that might stimulate O? Mine would get faint after the third day and fertilityfriend would have me O'ing on the 2nd + day, my CBFM (fertility monitor) would have me on my 1st peak day on the 2nd day of my + OPK. I guess it also depends on how sensitive the test is. Your test can be very sensitive.

no im not taking anything this month, the past months i was on clomid and i never had this many days of + opks..n i still ovulated..so now im just worried i guess..maybe since im not on the clomid after i was for 4 months my bodys working overtime trying to do it on its own :wacko: im just ready my opks to be negative..im gonna take another one tomorrow afternoon

Ooh, can I be added too? I'm testing on Saturday (5th Feb) if AF doesn't show up before I get to POAS! lol. I'm due on saturday.... :D

woohoo, good luck to everyone, it's Feb TOMORROW [for me anyway] so with one BFP already, we can DOOOOOO IIITT!!! haha

Please can I join? My 2WW ends on the 6th of Feb

Hi

I seem to have been missed off the list...will be testing on 8th Feb. Please can I be added to the list?
Congrats on the BFP Mrs A. Fingers x it's a good sign for us all xx

Sorry....just realised I'm on feb 14th!! Please can you change my test day to feb 8th. Thanks  xx

well i will be buying my bbt thermometer tonight when i finish work :happydance:
was going to buy it on saturday when i was in town but my mam got on the bus at the next stop with my niece and they decided to tag along with me when i did my shopping so i couldnt buy it (she doesnt know we are trying lol)
i could always take it as a sign that i dont need it and that i will get my :bfp: on friday lol but i need to buy something!!

Hi

Well hopefully you wont need it but Boots do a good one, i think its about £15 but its really good and beeps when the reading is ready and keeps the last reading for when you turn it back on in case you fall back asleep!

Good luck on friday chick xxx

Hi

Well hopefully you wont need it but Boots do a good one, i think its about £15 but its really good and beeps when the reading is ready and keeps the last reading for when you turn it back on in case you fall back asleep!

yeah thats the one im planning on getting thanks

Hi

Yeah thats the one I got. Works well.

four days till AF is supposed to come, and all I have is sore boobs and creamy CM! Nerves are starting to kick in .... I highly doubt this is my month :( chart has leveled off too.

Fx'd Cherryness :dust:

I've lost my PMA. Don't know if i even ov'd this month. I don't use opks or temp/chart so just go with CM when i wipe. But didn't get the usual fertile CM i usually notice, so not sure if i just missed it or if i didn't ov. I'm counting ov as having happened on Saturday, making me 2 dpo today, but that's just because I need somewhere to count from. I had some cramping and slightly increased CM on saturday so that's why i'm choosing that as ov day.

I thought it was bad waiting for ov, I think this 2ww is even worse! Don't know how i'm going to last 12 more days!

:dust: Dust for everyone! :dust:

I've lost my PMA. Don't know if i even ov'd this month. I don't use opks or temp/chart so just go with CM when i wipe. But didn't get the usual fertile CM i usually notice, so not sure if i just missed it or if i didn't ov. I'm counting ov as having happened on Saturday, making me 2 dpo today, but that's just because I need somewhere to count from. I had some cramping and slightly increased CM on saturday so that's why i'm choosing that as ov day.

I thought it was bad waiting for ov, I think this 2ww is even worse! Don't know how i'm going to last 12 more days!

LOL huggles i lost my PMA too! tww is brutal. Im hating every moment of it. :hugs:

LOL huggles i lost my PMA too! tww is brutal. Im hating every moment of it. :hugs:

I'm not enjoying mine either. Just wish it would be over now!

Just wanted to wish everyone testing tomorrow and the rest of Feb, the best of luck and lets hope this is a really lucky thread.
Cant wait to see all of those BFP's!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->