February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Hear hear Becca - i totally agree the TWW is the worst bit by far!

Mrsine - how long have you had your Boots thermo, just wondered as dont want to suddenly find the battery has gone and i cant replace it and miss a day! Might hav eto buy a second one to keep on standby!!

I have no PMA left at all but ill dig deep and here goes:

Keep your chins held high ladies, it hasnt happened for us yet but it WILL, probably when we least expect it and we will all be better mothers and better people for having gone through all this, we all deserve it and just have to keep the faith and PMA ... easier said than done but keeping your mind focussed on other things is the best thing we can do.

Good luck to everyone for your :bfp: whether this month or in the future :hug:

If you look at my chart, thats how long I've had it....since I started temping.

You can buy thermometers online from access diagnostics for about £4 and they work exactly like the Boots one, £15 seems steep! :D

I'm joining in the negativity today. 8 dpo and pretty much nothing. Arrrghhhhhh!!

Hi Elhaym,

thanks for that, think the boots one is more expensive as they actively sell it as a fertility thermo and it comes with a booklet with graph paper and a black case ... neither of which i have used ... so ill be ordering online i think!!

Cheers me dear xxxx

I ordered from a site called SME Fertility. The thermometer was £1.74. It beeps when the temp is taken and stores the temp and shows it the next time you switch it on too. I also got my OPK's and IC HPT's from there too :D

Hi Elhaym,

thanks for that, think the boots one is more expensive as they actively sell it as a fertility thermo and it comes with a booklet with graph paper and a black case ... neither of which i have used ... so ill be ordering online i think!!

Cheers me dear xxxx

No prob at all, I think they are basically the exact same item they just get marked up a lot on the high street! Mine came with some temp chart paper (which you don't need if you're charting online anyway) and a little clear case. AD do free delivery too! (I know I sound like an ad but I promise I don't work for them :haha: , they're just a very good site!)

I got my thermometer from Amazon....it was about £5 and it's been fine. It came with a chart too but I've never used it...

Sooo, I'm hoping I ovulate tomorrow. My temp dropped yesterday and started to come up a little today, but not much and I still am getting negative opk's So keep your fingers crossed I get a positive one tomorrow.... :dust:

So I was hoping my temp drop on Sun might be implantation... I'm feeling doubtful today! It would have been pretty early (5dpo) and now today my temp is up slightly but still under coverline, and I have brown spotting :(

I'm afraid it's AF coming, and that my body's all wonky due to coming off depo this month :(

So I was hoping my temp drop on Sun might be implantation... I'm feeling doubtful today! It would have been pretty early (5dpo) and now today my temp is up slightly but still under coverline, and I have brown spotting :(

I'm afraid it's AF coming, and that my body's all wonky due to coming off depo this month :(

Don't count yourself out yet sweetie...they say you can have some implantation spotting in pinkish or brownish blood. Try to think positive :) Good luck! :dust:

when it comes to temping which do you ladies find better °C or °F ??

Hey ladies!

Gotta question for ya? How often in one day do you use your OPK's? Do you just test first thing in the morning or do you test at different times. I have been just doing the first urine of the day?

What do you guys do?:dohh:

You're not meant to use FMU for OPK's.

I was doing one a day, in the afternoon, though if there's a next cycle I will do two a day around when I should ovulate, probably 10/11am then again maybe 3pm as this month I only got one +ve OPK so I must have a short surge :wacko:

You're not meant to use FMU for OPK's.

I was doing one a day, in the afternoon, though if there's a next cycle I will do two a day around when I should ovulate, probably 10/11am then again maybe 3pm as this month I only got one +ve OPK so I must have a short surge :wacko:

Thanks! :)

Now I feel like an idiot...I just read that FMU isn't recommended...y in the world did I not see that in the directions :-( ohhh man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->