February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

cramps last night were really bad so just waiting for the :witch: not here yet but not far away :cry:

Interestingly enough my cousin said that the cycle she stopped taking clomid was the one she finally got a bfp on! So fx'd the same happens for you!

Hi

Thanks for the PMA, im secretly hoping that may be the case, just need to see if I ovulate, im doing everything i can but at the same time trying to relax!! At least i have two weeks if not more of doing nothing but temping!!

xxxx

Hi ladies!

Rachael1981, I see you're 12 DPO, how are you feeling? I'm 10 DPO and might have very mild nausea (or it could be in my head?) and slightly achey boobs. Still got 5 days till test day :wacko:

I had a bit of nausea earlier, I've had really sore bb's but they're not too bad today. Still eating everything in sight though lol!

good luck to all you ladies who are testing in the next few days!!!

:dust:

Ooh, good luck for tomorrow then Rachael! :flower:

I said I wasn't going to test till Monday but I might be tempted at the weekend, depends if my symptoms get worse or disappear! :D

Can't believe it's already Wednesday! Only 9 more days until I :test: !!!!!
Thought the time would go so slowly, but it's actually speeding past!

Fx'd for all those testing this week :dust:

I can smell those BFPs in the air, I know we are going to get some soon!

:dust:

:witch: just arrived :cry:

Aw mate, you poor thing, i think she must have been very busy on her broomstick as she got 4 of the Out But Not Down girls last night and today as well.

Have a good old cry and let it all out and then come back fighting!!

:hugs:

Yeah!! CD18 and I finally got my smiley face opk this morning. I was starting to wonder if it would ever come!!!!! We bd last night and used preseed and instead cups -- I've never used them before so we'll see if they work. Doing everything I can to make a little sticky bean this month!

Yeah!! CD18 and I finally got my smiley face opk this morning. I was starting to wonder if it would ever come!!!!! We bd last night and used preseed and instead cups -- I've never used them before so we'll see if they work. Doing everything I can to make a little sticky bean this month!

:happydance::happydance:YAY!!! I know how you feel, I finally got my + opk yesterday and got another one today on days 17 and 18...so I was wondering the same thing, if it was ever going to come. We started using the preseed this cycle also...GOOD LUCK!!!

Please can i join this group?? :) period is due on feb 15th.......not sure though which day though that i will be testing???
x x x

Gilmore sorry to hear witch got you... shes due the same day for me as you were due to test *gulp*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->