February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I know! Just trying to keep my PMA up! Having said that I have a busy day tomorrow and so it could go quicker than usual..... and then it will be Thursday.

What test are you going to use on Thursday?

Going to be using a Superdrug own brand test, and if I get a line then I'll take a digi!

I should be busy tomorrow too, got housework to do as I'm picking up the hire car at 12 on Thursday then off to play with it (don't tell OH!) before going over to Sunderland to pick him up :D

What are you using?

Hmmm.... not sure. I have ICs, some digis (saving for confirmation!), and a First Response (but not the early one - just the ordinary one).

I will only be 12dpo so maybe I should get a safeway one - I've heard that they tend to detect earlier?

Don't know about Safeway, but the Superdrug one's are 10miu.

D'oh :dohh:- I meant Superdrug! Perhaps I'll nip and get one of those then.

They have a good reputation around here and they're cheap too. I think I paid about £4/£5 for 2, but I used one before my last visit from the :witch:

I'll be 12 dpo as well tomorrow. Just planning on using 15 miu ICs, but if I see anything I'll go buy another one. Not familiar with the brands here though so not sure what kind I'll use.

Aww all you girls testing at 12DPO are making me want to test even more! LOL! I just don't want to waste a test, it's the last one I have in the house right now... I'd like it to be a big FAT positive so I don't need to buy any more! haha. If I test early and it's faint or not there, then I'll need to buy more... Ugh. So I'm waiting until the day AF is due, and I'll see what my temp is that morning; if it's down then I'll wait for AF, if it's up then I'll test....

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

If I only had one test, I wouldn't be using it either. Before I discovered ICs I only tested about 5 times in a 2 year period cause I waited til AF was a day late, and AF always showed up an hour later...

I'm out again....

She just turned up.
I,m on for a valentines ovulation, should be testing in march, let me know when you start a march thread!

Onto cycle number 6' sniff sniff.....

Good luck ladies, and or those that get their bfp's .....happy and healthy 9 months

Sorry Sweedot :hugs:

Ladies, if it wasn't for IC's I wouldn't test so early either!

I'm out again....

She just turned up.
I,m on for a valentines ovulation, should be testing in march, let me know when you start a march thread!

Onto cycle number 6' sniff sniff.....

Good luck ladies, and or those that get their bfp's .....happy and healthy 9 months

:hug:

Hi all :wave:

Well im out, got two :bfn: at the weekend and AF pains today, she just arrived!

Im not allowed to take clomid untill after my laparoscopy which is apparently an 18 week wait so im giving it a shot au naturale this time, hopefully the 2 last cycles and a low GI doet and exercise will help me ovulate and temping will help me tell when i ovulate so im thinking positive!!

Good luck to everyone else, I wish for :bfp: for all of you xxxx

Interestingly enough my cousin said that the cycle she stopped taking clomid was the one she finally got a bfp on! So fx'd the same happens for you!

Good luck to everyone testing today - C'mon lets get some positivity into this thread

my temps went way back up!!! I was getting sad cos they were going down down dooooowwwwwnnnn. But yesterday they levelled off, and today they've rocketed back up to nearly my O peak! With only 3 days to go before I test or AF gets me! OMG I'm getting nervous now... hahaha!

GOOD LUCK to all those testing this month! How is all our early testers going?? There are a fair few who haven't reported in, I hope it's cos they're all too busy celebrating BFPs! haha.

3 more days. 3 more days. just gotta hold out for 3 more days....

Sounds very promising! :dust:

AF got me can you update.

Good luck everyone else.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee