February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Morning ladies.. how are you all doing.. day 14, only two more days to go.. I'm really getting excited now that o day is so close.. hope we all get our BFPs in Feb.. Good luck to you all!!

Hi well Af got me on sunday. So could you please put me down for the 28th thank you.

my temps went way back up!!! I was getting sad cos they were going down down dooooowwwwwnnnn. But yesterday they levelled off, and today they've rocketed back up to nearly my O peak! With only 3 days to go before I test or AF gets me! OMG I'm getting nervous now... hahaha!

GOOD LUCK to all those testing this month! How is all our early testers going?? There are a fair few who haven't reported in, I hope it's cos they're all too busy celebrating BFPs! haha.

3 more days. 3 more days. just gotta hold out for 3 more days....

looool! its only two sleeps thats what i keep telling myself!

2 sleeps too many! Can't I just go to sleep tonight and wake up Thursday?! :rofl:

Well, I think after tonight I'll officially be in my TWW. I got a +OPK on Sunday so I have to have ovulated by tonight if everything went right. Ugh! now comes the hard part

I've got 3 sleeps!!! I hope we have some good news by the end of the week!! :)

Hi all :wave:

Well im out, got two :bfn: at the weekend and AF pains today, she just arrived!

Im not allowed to take clomid untill after my laparoscopy which is apparently an 18 week wait so im giving it a shot au naturale this time, hopefully the 2 last cycles and a low GI doet and exercise will help me ovulate and temping will help me tell when i ovulate so im thinking positive!!

Good luck to everyone else, I wish for :bfp: for all of you xxxx

Sorry to hear that clomid! Hoping the next one sticks!! :hugs:

Sorry AF got you clo_mid, good luck for next cycle!

6 days to go for me - arrgh! No real symptoms but slight queasy feeling (could be imagined!) and trying to decide if boobs slightly bigger or not. I hate the waaaaait!

February 9th is my testing day. I'm loosing hope though - so fingers crossed hey!
Goodluck to everyone else :)

lmao Rachel, for me I WILL go to sleep tonight and it'll be thursday for me; the joys of being one of the first places this side of the time line; I'm ahead of most others on here!! hahaha! But I still have to wait until saturday so I still have 3 sleeps to go... *sigh*

I'm feeling queasy though...? Hmm

af arrived for me earlier than expected :( so im out.. hoping for a valentines conception maybe??

may be testing end of feb now though if you could add me to 28th. and wil go from there

:dust:

lmao Rachel, for me I WILL go to sleep tonight and it'll be thursday for me; the joys of being one of the first places this side of the time line; I'm ahead of most others on here!! hahaha! But I still have to wait until saturday so I still have 3 sleeps to go... *sigh*

I'm feeling queasy though...? Hmm

I so wish I was there right now!

Not long now Rachel1981 - it will go quite quickly I'm sure (who am I trying to kid!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->