February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Hey ladies.. sorry to those who the witch got.. Good luck to those still testing for Feb.. I still have a few weeks to go to testing.. had some EWCM yesterday so expecting a pos Opk any day now.. ticker say tom is o day!!

hi well ive been doing my sums and if i have another 27 day cycle (like the one ive just had) i will be testing on 28th February!

SO still on for a Feb :bfp:

Just to update this thread.. My Af came today.. I put my name down for 2nd february.. so katie can you update mine for me please.. thanks :flower:

Good luck to all the ladies that are still in with a chance this month :dust:

Sorry ladies who got the :witch: already!

I had two low temps this weekend and now i'm climbing back up so i'm hoping it was implantation!! we'll see...

Got my second + opk today :happydance: :happydance: Hope I get a sticky bean ....cross your fingers for me PLEASE!!! :dust:

Got my second + opk today :happydance: :happydance: Hope I get a sticky bean ....cross your fingers for me PLEASE!!! :dust:

so question since you got another pos does that mean you havent ovulated yet then.. cuz your thing say 1dpo so just curious.. what that means..

Good luck though and Fingers crossed for you!!

so question since you got another pos does that mean you havent ovulated yet then.. cuz your thing say 1dpo so just curious.. what that means..

Good luck though and Fingers crossed for you!!

Well, I'm not sure...they say that after your first + opk then you usually ovulate 12-36 hours after that...so my ticker may be off. Thanks for the crossed fingers

woot, it's thursday here! I'm thinking of all you ladies who are waiting to test on thursday... I'll send it around to you soon, promise. LMAO!!

My temp went up again! WOOOOT! Now I've still got two more temps to take before AF is due though, so it may plummet tomorrow yet... Ugh. FX it stays niiiiicee and high!!! Two more sleeps.

woot, it's thursday here! I'm thinking of all you ladies who are waiting to test on thursday... I'll send it around to you soon, promise. LMAO!!

My temp went up again! WOOOOT! Now I've still got two more temps to take before AF is due though, so it may plummet tomorrow yet... Ugh. FX it stays niiiiicee and high!!! Two more sleeps.

Good luck flyingduster!!! :dust: to you! fx'd

Yeah I was just curious..haha.. and no problem as long you your are crossed for me too..

Good luck!

Got a question for you ladies! What are your luteal phases? Looks like mine is 11 or 12 days and I read on a couple places that says 10-17 days is normal and others say 12-16...so I'm not sure if I'm ok or not.

Hi

Mine was 17 days and then 15 days for my two clomid cycles so far so im the other way, i think Cherry is right though, you need enough time for implantation to occur and your body to realise there is a sticky bean before it starts a period.

11 or 12 days should be fine .... I see you temp? You might be able to see an implantation dip in a few days and the earlier that is the better if you have a shorter LP.

Good luck with catching the egg!! xxxx

Well I was due to test this morning but the :witch: arrived when I got up :cry:
I'm not due to test again until March now. Lets hope I don't see many of you ladies joining me in the March testing thread! :dust:

Right, I'm off to enjoy a nice glass of wine now that I can :wine:

I agree, 11-12 days is ok, it's a shorter LP, but it's ok. Less than that and I'd be a little worried though. Looking at my chart [I have a 14-15 days LP] you'd see that if I had a 10 day LP then my body may well be kicking out an egg cos it dipped way down, but had only levled out at 10DPO, it certainly hadn't risen again. But 11 or 12 days (I'm at 12 DPO now) my temp has gone back up again so I'd consider that to be 'ok' as the body has obviously settled whatever cause the big dip [implantation? I can only hope!!]

Good luck!

Mrs Lulu, I'm so sorry the :witch: got you!!! :hugs: Enjoy that wine!!!!!!

Girls I need some advice, dh ripped his banjo string a couple of months back and dtd still hurts him, we're going to use conceive plus lube tonight but can any of you think of any tips to makr it less painfuor help him finish quicker? It's really getting us down. I suggested taking a month off but he says no... opk is negative for today x

omg ouch! ermmmm i really dont know what to suggest. perhaps the lube will quicken things up? always makes it feel a lot nicer :) i cant really think of anything :S

I'm out the witch got me

Good luck to the rest of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"