February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Oh Rachel, I'm sorry that dratted witch got you!! :hugs:
It sucks! Though FX you don't have to wait too long for it to be your turn! I almost feel bad hoping for a BFP when there's people who have been trying for years to get one, we can cope with a few tries at least?? *sigh*

FX for everyone left to test!!!! It's late on Thursday for me now, so I only have to get through tomorrow, and this time tomorrow night I can focus on being able to test the next morning! woooot!

Thanks flyingduster :hugs:

We can cope with a few tries, besides, I'm thinking I would love a November baby :D

haha! I thought I wanted an august baby, but I'd be happy with an october baby right now... LOL

Mauiaddict - your temps are looking great lady! Looks like that dip was an implantation. Well, not much longer for the 2WW for you!!

Gilmore - sorry for AF coming! You just might make it for end of February though! Your last chart was 26 days, if that's normal for you, you can test again February 28! So you are not lost for February yet!

Pinga - Happy BDing!

Crumbs - Year of the Rabbit! Oh yeah.. they are the most fertile things ever.. that must be a good thing for us!

Lilrojo - good luck to you too mama!

Flyingduster - chart is looking good so far... good luck

Cherryness - your chart looks great too.. good luck. LOL @ two sleeps! I try to go to sleep early so that it is a new day sooner, so I know what you mean!

Callalin - good luck lady.

Clo_Mid - sorry for AF... hopefully February can still be your BFP month. I agree with Huggles... the month I stopped trying so much is when I got preggo without actively TTC... I was only on Metforin at the time. Never happened to me before ever!

Hay - sorry.. good luck for end of Feb

Sweedot - good luck getting that February conception!

4magpies - Sorry miss lady, good luck this cycle

Elhaym - isn't it hard not to test, especially when the tests are calling out your name! LOL

LittlePilot - good luck!!! I hear great things about Instead Cups. Tried it before, but I kept worrying if I put it in right (TMI!)

Jeepprincess - do you love the pre-seed or what? OH and I are addicted! LOL Good luck! FX'd for u! As for LP length, the best thing to ease concern is have your doc check your Progesterone levels. If it's a bit low, they can just give you some Progesterone suppositories, it will also lengthen your LP.

Jenniferfaerie - the only thing I can suggest is to maybe use your hand and when he is nearing to the "big finish" insert so that you can get the spermies.

TL682 - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP!!! WOOHOO!! HAVE A H&H 9 MONTHS!!!

Rachael - sorry for AF. Best of luck for your new cycle.

AFM ... still waiting to O... my OPKs keep getting a tiny tiny bit darker, but still not near a positive. I was hoping to O a bit earlier this cycle, but I guess I will still be Oing at cd 18. I'm just wasting all my tests... thank goodness I have internet cheapies! They are addictive though! I'm obsessed! :test: Noticed my temps are higher this month... wondering if it's the B Vitamins.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/527153-march-testers.html

For those of us who are out for February, but want to keep up the PMA, I've opened a March testers thread :hugs:

good to see you Struth, how are you doing? x

Hey Jennifaerie! I'm good. Just waiting it out....! Am now 12dpo (I hope). Got a :bfn: this morning but it is probably too early anyway. Will test again on Saturday if :witch: hasn't arrived.

I so hope that I have O'd - still can't be sure so hoping for :witch: or :bfp: in the next few days just so that I can confirm that I am O'ing!

How are you?

Hey guys I originally posted I was gonna test today, but I'm holding off longer as I'm only 9dpo and as much as I want to test, I know it'll be BFN! So, can you change me to 2/8? Thanks!

good to see you Struth, how are you doing? x

Hey Jennifaerie! I'm good. Just waiting it out....! Am now 12dpo (I hope). Got a :bfn: this morning but it is probably too early anyway. Will test again on Saturday if :witch: hasn't arrived.

I so hope that I have O'd - still can't be sure so hoping for :witch: or :bfp: in the next few days just so that I can confirm that I am O'ing!

How are you?

I'm good, just waiting to O, nearly had a +ve opk yesterday so hoping for a pos today. Still struggling with DH's injury but using conceive plus lube to make it easier for him. Managed to DTD this morning so going to try and do it the next 3 mornings (or opk + 2 days). when are you testing? One of my best friend's is due to have her LO today.

Mauiaddict - your temps are looking great lady! Looks like that dip was an implantation. Well, not much longer for the 2WW for you!!

Gilmore - sorry for AF coming! You just might make it for end of February though! Your last chart was 26 days, if that's normal for you, you can test again February 28! So you are not lost for February yet!

Pinga - Happy BDing!

Crumbs - Year of the Rabbit! Oh yeah.. they are the most fertile things ever.. that must be a good thing for us!

Lilrojo - good luck to you too mama!

Flyingduster - chart is looking good so far... good luck

Cherryness - your chart looks great too.. good luck. LOL @ two sleeps! I try to go to sleep early so that it is a new day sooner, so I know what you mean!

Callalin - good luck lady.

Clo_Mid - sorry for AF... hopefully February can still be your BFP month. I agree with Huggles... the month I stopped trying so much is when I got preggo without actively TTC... I was only on Metforin at the time. Never happened to me before ever!

Hay - sorry.. good luck for end of Feb

Sweedot - good luck getting that February conception!

4magpies - Sorry miss lady, good luck this cycle

Elhaym - isn't it hard not to test, especially when the tests are calling out your name! LOL

LittlePilot - good luck!!! I hear great things about Instead Cups. Tried it before, but I kept worrying if I put it in right (TMI!)

Jeepprincess - do you love the pre-seed or what? OH and I are addicted! LOL Good luck! FX'd for u! As for LP length, the best thing to ease concern is have your doc check your Progesterone levels. If it's a bit low, they can just give you some Progesterone suppositories, it will also lengthen your LP.

Jenniferfaerie - the only thing I can suggest is to maybe use your hand and when he is nearing to the "big finish" insert so that you can get the spermies.

TL682 - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP!!! WOOHOO!! HAVE A H&H 9 MONTHS!!!

Rachael - sorry for AF. Best of luck for your new cycle.

AFM ... still waiting to O... my OPKs keep getting a tiny tiny bit darker, but still not near a positive. I was hoping to O a bit earlier this cycle, but I guess I will still be Oing at cd 18. I'm just wasting all my tests... thank goodness I have internet cheapies! They are addictive though! I'm obsessed! :test: Noticed my temps are higher this month... wondering if it's the B Vitamins.

We LOVE the preseed...hehe my DH says he wants to use it all the time...even when we aren't trying..haha. Good luck to you! :dust:

Am going to go for Saturday (unless I cave and use an IC tomorrow!) if :witch: hasn't arrived. I should then be 14dpo so I would hope something would show by then if it is to be this month. Fx'd!

Glad you managed to BD - sounds as if you should be able to cover it over the next few days and then on to the dreaded 2WW! Lots of :dust: for you!

congrats tl682! and hugs :hugs: to the ladies who have been :witch:-ed!!

Sorry to all the :witch: found! :hugs: Thanks Struth - I'm rooting for you! Your chart certainly looks like you oved! You're being very good not testing yet - I have 10 ICs so I'll probably start mega early! Yeah hoping we can cover it. Trouble is he isn't that fond of DTDing atm because it hurts :( Lube seemed to help that, but I get the feeling I'll be waking him up each morning - catch him unawares!

If struth tries to tell you she hasn't tested yet...... :rofl:

Rachael - I actually laughed out loud at that one!! :rofl: :rofl:

When I said Saturday for testing - I meant that the NEXT time I will test is Saturday. Have turned into a POAS addict and have been happily getting through IC this week! Wish I could wait but....no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->